The lightning pace of Nigerian soccer players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The lightning pace of Nigerian soccer players

Post by anointed »

General Ogolo wrote:I must agree Nigerian players are very fast and agile. But why has it not worked against the Indomitable Lions who seem slower?
And why does Kenya run around the pitch, jumping trees and rivers when they are supposed to be playing in-field; do you you guys think anyone would be distracted?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

anointed wrote:
General Ogolo wrote:I must agree Nigerian players are very fast and agile. But why has it not worked against the Indomitable Lions who seem slower?
And why does Kenya run around the pitch, jumping trees and rivers when they are supposed to be playing in-field; do you you guys think anyone would be distracted?
But what are you guys running away from? I watched Martins recently. It was like a 100m dash when he scored for New Castle. He must have clocked 10.5 ..seconds..in that dash.
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Nigeria is Cameroon's wife, they have been raping you for so long, its not even funny!
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

tfco wrote:
and who paid you to lie like dat? Look at Oba Martins, running around all over the field like chicken wey im head no dey house
If you had Oba you wouldn't spend all your time on the Chelsea and Cyber website idolizing your one and only athlete/kick boxer turned footballer. :lol:
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Penarity wrote:Nigeria only beats Cameroon when it is not a final match!
Pena: Your head no de house. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

to hate on nigeria must be a full time job huh??? sorry o. unlike u refugees(killa and co) we naijas have better things to do with our time. its so funny when u talk abut cameroon beating us yet u clowns were born( although killa sometimes acts like a person with an IQ of a 1.5 yr old) b4 2004 when we beat cameroon. if u had any sense, u will visit fifa.com and see our head 2 head record with cameroon and realize how stupid some of u refugees are. i dont even want to talk about the 2 ANCs hayatou stole from CAF to give cameroon at our expence in 88 and 00.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

bret- hart wrote:to hate on nigeria must be a full time job huh??? sorry o. unlike u refugees(killa and co) we naijas have better things to do with our time. its so funny when u talk abut cameroon beating us yet u clowns were born( although killa sometimes acts like a person with an IQ of a 1.5 yr old) b4 2004 when we beat cameroon. if u had any sense, u will visit fifa.com and see our head 2 head record with cameroon and realize how stupid some of u refugees are. i dont even want to talk about the 2 ANCs hayatou stole from CAF to give cameroon at our expence in 88 and 00.
Stop with the bad belle!
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

Killa Adjei wrote:
bret- hart wrote:to hate on nigeria must be a full time job huh??? sorry o. unlike u refugees(killa and co) we naijas have better things to do with our time. its so funny when u talk abut cameroon beating us yet u clowns were born( although killa sometimes acts like a person with an IQ of a 1.5 yr old) b4 2004 when we beat cameroon. if u had any sense, u will visit fifa.com and see our head 2 head record with cameroon and realize how stupid some of u refugees are. i dont even want to talk about the 2 ANCs hayatou stole from CAF to give cameroon at our expence in 88 and 00.
Stop with the bad belle!
Are you still talking?
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Godfather wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
Stop with the bad belle!
Are you still talking?
Why I cant speak?

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Silence is the best answer for a fool, anyways obagoal is a natural aprinter he can ru 100m in under 11 seconds (that's as fast as the fastest lady) It's good to be fast but one must know how to use speed to nes advantage like what players like Eto do
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Its a known fact that when it comes to final games, Cameroon always rapes Nigeria even in the sport of beach football!

2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

Killa Adjei wrote:Nigeria is Cameroon's wife, they have been raping you for so long, its not even funny!
sharrup There Killa Pain :roll: :roll: :roll:
the lions have cost pain in the past

But the Super Eagles will be *Nice Lady* smacking the lions

but Ghana na our wife
we dey loan our wife to the japan people
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Killa Adjei wrote:Its a known fact that when it comes to final games, Cameroon always rapes Nigeria even in the sport of beach football!
This midget can never be original. He is now using the word rape with Nigeria in the same sentense. The same word we use on CE to discuss some of Ghana's fate on the green grass? When we all know Ghana is the one getting rape left and right from Italy, Brasil, Togo, Nice, Wolfburg, Zimbabwe and ect.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

2drama wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:Nigeria is Cameroon's wife, they have been raping you for so long, its not even funny!
sharrup There Killa Pain :roll: :roll: :roll:
the lions have cost pain in the past

But the Super Eagles will be *Nice Lady* smacking the lions

but Ghana na our wife
we dey loan our wife to the japan people
:D :D :D :D :D
Please dont put Ghana and Japan in the same sentence!

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Undertaker wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:Its a known fact that when it comes to final games, Cameroon always rapes Nigeria even in the sport of beach football!
This midget can never be original. He is now using the word rape with Nigeria in the same sentense. The same word we use on CE to discuss some of Ghana's fate on the green grass? When we all know Ghana is the one getting rape left and right from Italy, Brasil, Togo, Nice, Wolfburg, Zimbabwe and ect.
Undertaker you are right, we have been raped but my statement referred to Nigeria getting raped when it really means it such as in the finals!

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Killa Adjei wrote:Stop with the bad belle!
Maybe you should take your own advice
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cameroon have always palyed much like the Italian national team. The priority is to park the bus in front of goal. That is why the scoreline for most Cameroonian matches is never more than a goal difference.

Camoeroon rely mostly on a combo of good defending and quick breaks. I believe we saw a more adventorous side at the last ANC. However, that may have ruined their progress at the tournament.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

cchinukw wrote:Cameroon have always palyed much like the Italian national team. The priority is to park the bus in front of goal. That is why the scoreline for most Cameroonian matches is never more than a goal difference.

Camoeroon rely mostly on a combo of good defending and quick breaks. I believe we saw a more adventorous side at the last ANC. However, that may have ruined their progress at the tournament.
What if Cameroon met Italy..what do you think the scores would be? Non-scoring nations who win narrowly..
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ogolo thanks. I will answer that question after you explain to us why your Kenyan long distance runners do not have enough stamina to survive the likes of Erithriea.