The Pictoral Career of a Midget Age Cheat

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

True talk 8-)
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Killa Adjei wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
okidoki wrote:You guys will kill me, I have laughed more than I can ever remember, that guy truly looks aged, meanwhile I have it on good authority that killa, is not a student but a janitor on the campus, I hear he sneaks away from his daily rounds to post some abuses on cyber eagles from the library computers. :P
Yes I am a janitor moron, what an angel*! If you are that miserable in life you dont have to take it out on others who are trying to do something with their life! :roll: :roll:
You better leave the library your supervisor is coming. :lol:
DUDE STFU!! DAMN!! Since your moronic self cant read my location says Toronto which means I am in Eastern Canada which means right now it is 3 in the morning, what would I be doing in a library at 3 in the morning MORON! :roll: :roll:
Maybe because it's a 24 hour library.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Hey killa, still got words? Maybe i'll discover more age cheats as time goes along. Now get back to washing them turds off the toilet sinkl...............
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

COOKING SPOON wrote:Hey killa, still got words? Maybe i'll discover more age cheats as time goes along. Now get back to washing them turds off the toilet sinkl...............
We now know how he got the name Killa, when im begin spray im pesticides for those hidden corners...... :lol:
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Hey Cooking Spoon your avatar id hilarious :lol:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

tbite wrote:Hey Cooking Spoon your avatar id hilarious :lol:
That guy was a Ghanian POW, captured by Nigerian soldiers in the great battle of kenkey hills during the Nigerian civil war, he was fighting on the Biafran side. :lol:
Baba Jos
Egg
Egg

Post by Baba Jos »

tbite wrote:What's all these Ghana Naija crap, It's screwing up this forum
The children are at play again.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

okidoki wrote:
That guy was a Ghanian POW, captured by Nigerian soldiers in the great battle of kenkey hills during the Nigerian civil war, he was fighting on the Biafran side. :lol:
I watched the documentary on the battle of Kenkey hill, here is the actual text of Killa giving orders to his subordinate.

"Chaley, shewt ye gen" (shoot your gun)

"If ye dent shewt ye gen i will feck ye dehteh" (if you dont shoot your gun i will **** your daughter.)
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

COOKING SPOON wrote:
okidoki wrote:
I watched the documentary on the battle of Kenkey hill, here is the actual text of Killa giving orders to his subordinate.

"If ye dent shewt ye gen i will feck ye dehteh" (if you dont shoot your gun i will **** your daughter.)
I think say na folklore, thanks for giving us the details of the great battle. :lol:
Baba Jos
Egg
Egg

Post by Baba Jos »

COOKING SPOON wrote:
okidoki wrote:

Abeg. Grow up.
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Baba Jos wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:
okidoki wrote:

Abeg. Grow up.
Abeg get lost.......
5 posts into you time here on this site and you want to pull rank with us. I suggest you read and understand the cybereagles sense of humour before you begin to criticize.......... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Newbies!!!!!! All the same
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

COOKING SPOON wrote:
Baba Jos wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:
okidoki wrote:

Abeg. Grow up.
Abeg get lost.......
5 posts into you time here on this site and you want to pull rank with us. I suggest you read and understand the cybereagles sense of humour before you begin to criticize.......... :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CS - you dey craze, for real

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

tfco wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:
Baba Jos wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:
okidoki wrote:

Abeg. Grow up.
Abeg get lost.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CS - you dey craze, for real

No mind am!!!!
Johnny Come Lately wan form veteran....
Last edited by COOKING SPOON on Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

CS you don mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

pajimoh wrote:I think we should point out age cheats regardless of who they are and it must be done with proof and not on a whim. When we associate them with their country it means we have a different motive.

Yes Pimpong is Ghanaian but deal with him as an individual. We need to tone down our rhetoric a bit please so it's not "them and us".

Obviously we can still joke at each other's expence but it's a very fine line between brotherly love and hate.
True bro, but some here and on GW are so pre-occupied and jealous of the other. It resorts to useless and unproductive banter. I have noticed that @ least half or at least a large percentage on each forum is childish bickering that does not move our football further but yet from day to day it gets worse. A joke or two is good for both sides but the thing is the so-called jokes on both sides have become repetetive and boring, yet some hia and on GW continue to larf at them continuosly.
flaming10
Egg
Egg

Post by flaming10 »

COOKING SPOON wrote:
okidoki wrote:

CS na wa 4 you..... U don touch one of the charlie nerve now he wan die. That munmun Killaadjei is a foolish and senseless moron. if that angel* still dey think say ping pong is 24 he's totally out of his mind. that grand pa is nothin less than 41. period
T.E.A.M
Together Everyone Achieve More
Hoxlay
Egg
Egg

Post by Hoxlay »

Killa, have some self-respect and go back to GW. It's obvious you are not wanted here.
I am an objective forumite
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

Some ppl are taking this too personal.
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
lyricalgh
Egg
Egg

Post by lyricalgh »

how bad of a loser do u have to be to come up with this post?
"I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! He's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

lyricalgh wrote:how bad of a loser do u have to be to come up with this post?
Sharrap dia, if you cant take a joke then maybe you ought not come around. All this is done in jest, i did the same thing to A nigerian player, so it has nothing to do with Pimpongs nationality, but if you get sensitive i will keep shoving it down your throats until you learn to take a joke.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Very soon you idiots will get your wish, I will take a break from here!
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Hoxlay wrote:Killa, have some self-respect and go back to GW. It's obvious you are not wanted here.
Guys less of the xenophobia. Killa often scates on thin ice and he riles many on this forum. But we have to be big enough to give him his freedom to express himself so far as he is within the rules.

There is nothing wrong with harmless yabis and you need a sense of humour if you want to survive on a Nigerian forum. Killa use to have a serious lack of this but he is improving by the day. :P :P
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.