Lesotho Pitch Worries Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Lesotho Pitch Worries Eagles

Post by Robotnik »

Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

That's one way to slow the Eagles down and may be score one on them.
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Are you guys already looking for an excuse?? :roll: Bad pitch or good pitch Nigeria should beat Lesotho with no major problems!
Bonita Applebum, say you gotta put me on........
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

Altobelli wrote:Are you guys already looking for an excuse?? :roll: Bad pitch or good pitch Nigeria should beat Lesotho with no major problems!
... my sentiments!
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Tommorow is going to be bruta!
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

Killa Adjei wrote:Tommorow is going to be bruta!
Killa, Nigeria WILL win. Ihave no doubts about this!
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Altobelli wrote:Are you guys already looking for an excuse?? :roll: Bad pitch or good pitch Nigeria should beat Lesotho with no major problems!
Put your mouth in your hand bag and zip it up one time. Geezzz!
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

My fren just be quiet if can't contribute to the thread! Nonsense!
Igugu wrote:
Put your mouth in your hand bag and zip it up one time. Geezzz!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The stadium don't look bad to me

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Dude STFU!!! Hasnt barca been complaining about chelsea's pitch for years now? teams complain about pitch conditions everyday, no one is making excuses.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

the pitches in Nigeria are not that far off from some recent pics. They should stop complaining and just play period
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Instead of getting ready for the match, they have to resort to being crybabies!
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

ohenhen1 wrote:The stadium don't look bad to me

Don't mind them. I hate all these silly excuses. Cameroon went to a pitch no better than this and won 3-0 in Kigali.

In fact, the pitch at the Ahmadu Ahidjo Stadium in Yaounde is no better than this and Les Lions won there very convincingly yesterday. No be for di same pitch Lesotho go play?
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Are you Barcelona?? So if Barcelona decides to jump off a building tomorrow do you expect the Eagles to do the same? :roll: My friend be quiet and keep your nonsesnse to yourself! :!:
metalalloy wrote:
Dude STFU!!! Hasnt barca been complaining about chelsea's pitch for years now? teams complain about pitch conditions everyday, no one is making excuses.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

This pic doesn't say nothing, it's not about the quality of the stadium it's about the current state of the pitch, but I'm not making any excuses, Nigeria's problem will be the altittude, most stadiums are only a couple of metres above sea level this one will be brutal, Any of you aware of the stadium in Monte Video Uraguay that stadium is a death camp, most teams lose there, it might be a similar situation in Lesotho, because their players would have adapted to the climate and all, but if the Super Eagles lose ther'll be n excuses, they've got no choice but to win, because despite the obstacles the tow teams are in contrast so in any circumstance Nigeria should have the edge.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Yes we are looking for an excuse. May be Ghana can lend us a few more excuses just in case. They are more experienced having lost to Rwanda and Zimbabwe in the recent past. Now runoff and play with the other kids.