Super Eagles update: Eagles ready to fly, Papi doubtful

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Now to the business of the day.

1. First off, game is 3pm local time, which is 2pm Naija time.
2. Game wont be live on SuperSport. Lesotho do not have the equipment, and so the SS guys will just take the game and show it delayed.
3. The pitch is bumpy. The guys trained there for an our and a half today and needed to have some ankles massaged later
4. Egu is keeping his cards very close to his chest, but I will get line-up 2moro.
5. The Lesotho people here believe that their team is going to get plastered. Right from the airport, all I have been hearing is folks asking me to tell our boys not to do too much damage.
6. Onyekachi Okonkwo and his Lesotho team mate from Pirates were on the fone and Tico promised them 5-0. The other chap sounded pretty confident.
7. Tico has impressed just about everyone. His one touch play, range of passing and technique have had the players themselves asking what he is doing in South Africa.
8. The weather here is inconsistent. On Friday, it was blistering hot by 3pm when our boys were training. Today (saturday) it was biting cold and windy at the same 3pm.

Am sending thsi batch now cos am not sure of the server
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
culturz
Egg
Egg

Post by culturz »

KoC wrote:Now to the business of the day.

1. First off, game is 3pm local time, which is 2pm Naija time.
2. Game wont be live on SuperSport. Lesotho do not have the equipment, and so the SS guys will just take the game and show it delayed.
3. The pitch is bumpy. The guys trained there for an our and a half today and needed to have some ankles massaged later
4. Egu is keeping his cards very close to his chest, but I will get line-up 2moro.
5. The Lesotho people here believe that their team is going to get plastered. Right from the airport, all I have been hearing is folks asking me to tell our boys not to do too much damage.
6. Onyekachi Okonkwo and his Lesotho team mate from Pirates were on the fone and Tico promised them 5-0. The other chap sounded pretty confident.
7. Tico has impressed just about everyone. His one touch play, range of passing and technique have had the players themselves asking what he is doing in South Africa.
8. The weather here is inconsistent. On Friday, it was blistering hot by 3pm when our boys were training. Today (saturday) it was biting cold and windy at the same 3pm.

Am sending thsi batch now cos am not sure of the server
Thanks, nice one
*my ones and my twos got your whole town shook, u better listen to your corner and watch for the hook*
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I don't like the location one little bit :(
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Thanks once again KOC for your wonderful work and effort. Stay well.
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

Who is Tico? I guess a Nigerian player based in South Africa . Never heard of him before.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It's good to hear our boys are feeling confident about the match. This has to be a game they show their true diverstating form by taking all their chances once presented.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

bobbye wrote:Who is Tico? I guess a Nigerian player based in South Africa . Never heard of him before.
Deducing from KOC'S post,Tico is Onyekachi Okonkwo.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

I guess no live coverage on NTA then..
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Mister Dolly wrote:I guess no live coverage on NTA then..
I guess not. I am watching NTA as we speak and they have some kind of religious program going on. The same with AIT. :( :(
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

obong itatex wrote:
bobbye wrote:Who is Tico? I guess a Nigerian player based in South Africa . Never heard of him before.
I thought Ayo said Onyekachi is not a part of the team but was only there to practise with the squad. Ayo and his continous erreneous information.
bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by bakana »

bobbye wrote:
obong itatex wrote:
I thought Ayo said Onyekachi is not a part of the team but was only there to practise with the squad. Ayo and his continous erreneous information.
how long have you been on CE? so you haven't learnt to take Ayo's rants with a tablespoon load of salt, sprinkled with izal!!! :shock: :shock: