"A" List call ups for friendlies against Ireland a

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Its a Goal wrote:Can't our coach wear proper training attire? I mean where is the seriousness when he is standing on the pitch in sandals :shock: :x?
Thats Chukwu all over.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

These friendlies have just been devalued :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Its a Goal wrote:Can't our coach wear proper training attire? I mean where is the seriousness when he is standing on the pitch in sandals :shock: :x?
Some of you Naysayers are beginning to sound like a bride jilted at the altar. There is little to *Nice Lady* about wrt the list, so let's *Nice Lady* about atire. I guess one has to wear timbos on a training pitch in hot and humid Lagos! :shock:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gotti, when you go to court to represent your clients, I guess it is ok to go in shorts and T-shirt, right?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Its a Goal wrote:Gotti, when you go to court to represent your clients, I guess it is ok to go in shorts and T-shirt, right?
IAG:
I do not go to court, but....

The man is not in court. He is not even at a football match. And yes, when some lawyers are PRACTICING what to do in court, they actually wear shorts and tee-shirts.

Enough with the nit-picking already!
Last edited by Gotti on Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

[quote="Eagle Winged"]

I can't stand that Ronaldo guy.....over-hyped punk.
You are Your Own Dog
Omoga
Egg
Egg

Post by Omoga »

IAG do you know who this is??
Immortal Technique will destroy your religion you stupid *Nice Lady*/ You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix/
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Omoga wrote:Image

IAG do you know who this is??

What team does this Rainbow coach????????? :?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nope.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Bell

Post by Bell »

IT'S A GOAL

Do you know if there's a legitimate reason why C3 is wearing, what I presume is the impetus for your comments, sandals? I'll give you some: Suppose he has sore feet? Suppose his shoes were in a place where he couldn't retrieve them? etc.
Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

NOT POSSIBLE...

...that I'm the only one who read recently that Melkam has an injury.
Bell
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bell, quite possible but I doubt it. It is a sad reflection of the man's professionalism, or lack thereof.

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Bell wrote:IT'S A GOAL

Do you know if there's a legitimate reason why C3 is wearing, what I presume is the impetus for your comments, sandals? I'll give you some: Suppose he has sore feet? Suppose his shoes were in a place where he couldn't retrieve them? etc.
Bell
That is the more reason he should quit his job.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Why do we reduce this thread to a pedestrian status, there is already another thread on CCC's sandals and pot belly started by yours truly :lol: :lol: Let's get on with the bizness of discussing the merits of this called-up, or is Gotti right in saying we have no axe to grind with CCC's list this time around?
I don't want anyone to come back after the tournanment to claim that we would have performed better if Pius Ikedia is included ...speak now or keep quiet later..... 8)
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

This must be junk journalism. Are you sure there weren't more callups? :mrgreen:

Besides, where da hell does Chukwu think he is wearing that shabby attire? His farm?
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

Una too like to do "Aje butter" :mrgreen:
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

On a serious note,not a bad list.However,where is Kalu Uche?And what really is this Ifeanyi Ekwueme doing on the list?The ANC showed him to be a very average player,and the Super Eagles should parade players of higher quality considering the available talent pool.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

obong itatex wrote:On a serious note,not a bad list.However,where is Kalu Uche?And what really is this Ifeanyi Ekwueme doing on the list?The ANC showed him to be a very average player,and the Super Eagles should parade players of higher quality considering the available talent pool.
Ifeanyi Ekwueme is a much better player than the ANC showed him to be. Wtach out for this boy over the next two years!