JEEZZZZ IS THIS LEGAL IN THE UK......IN PUBLIC ??????

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

Suya its an Italian thing, The Italian teams seem to love to strip when they win the title.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Is Viera Italian :??
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

ukblack wrote:Suya its an Italian thing, The Italian teams seem to love to strip when they win the title.
YOU BETER GO AND CHECK OUT THOSE ARGENTINA TEAM WHEN THEY WIN SOMETHING--Their Fans will tatoos their Body to their G-STRING :lol: :lol: :lol: .
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

Its a Goal wrote:Is Viera Italian :??

He played in Italy and is bringing over a fad which he saw. :roll: :roll:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha....I always knew Viera was gay, cheeiiii, no let Omey2k see this one o!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

SUPPOZING QUEEN DEY AUDIENCE ?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Please can someone tell me that this picture is a fake abeg :oops: :oops:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Baba Anikulakpo.....It is not........I will never yab Kanu again. His Foundation parties look like Kindergarten slumber parties compared to this. :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiii Suya, Viera na one of the few Arsenal players wey I like and this one just dey make me shake my head. Na which kin ogogoro make this man wear that kin kpata........Secondly, why im go show people that kin thing :? :? :?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What if Arsenal had won the UCL?

Thank God sha!
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Egunje
Egg
Egg

Post by Egunje »

Na so the whole Cameroon players for be after every match to say FIFA allow their pinafor jersey :lol: :lol: ... unless them no exchange jerseys.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anointed[/color] wrote:What if Arsenal had won the UCL?

Thank God sha!
Damn, can't bear to think of it :shock: :o :?.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

khalela

Post by khalela »

anointed wrote:What if Arsenal had won the UCL?

Thank God sha!
I remember asking that question.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

khalela wrote:

Thank God sha!
khalela, why were u asking? Is it cos u have the pic on ur desktop? :wink:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Decky
Egg
Egg

Post by Decky »

Riche007 wrote:
khalela wrote:

Thank God sha!
khalela, why were u asking? Is it cos u have the pic on ur desktop? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh-boy, u dey find wahala ooo.
What's the difference between school & life?
In school, you are taught a lesson and given a test.
In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.

A genius is made of 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
khalela

Post by khalela »

What I asked was what he would do if he won the UCL;not if it was legal in public.
On my desktop.........Naa.I got something better.The Real Madrid Logo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

khalela wrote:What I asked was what he would do if he won the UCL;not if it was legal in public.
On my desktop.........Naa.I got something better.The Real Madrid Logo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
That's why I asked why u're asking...u wanna see more? :wink:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Riche007[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]khalela[/color] wrote:What I asked was what he would do if he won the UCL;not if it was legal in public.
That's why I asked why u're asking...u wanna see more? :wink:
Or less :lol:.

SUYA

Post by SUYA »

..or something covered in ring worm. :mrgreen: