Count down to judgement day: No ARSEnal defeat

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jus2nang
Egg
Egg

Post by jus2nang »

Temado wrote:It's a freaking 38-game season. Who freaking cares about freaking Spuds when we're top of the table?

This is like the Ghana/Nigeria syndrome. The smaller club wants a rivalry by force. Haba... get a life Spuds!
Exactly, soon a spuds fan will release a "Arsenal Go Hear Wien" song for download on the internet. :wink:
Some people are simply useless in their current role, like the guy in my avatar...
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Thunder wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:I see that ARSEnal fans have flooded this thread like locus on a maze farm :twisted:. I will reply to each and everyone of these posts right after we take their ARSE club down :D.

Thunder, bring it on. I am predicting 3-1 win for us.
IAG(I Am a Gooner), You have just condemned yourself, and your toilet-hugging team by your own words. You have been forewarned; Beware of the Ides of September!
What says you now, IAG?????? ARSENAL RULES!!!!!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Its a Goal wrote:I see that ARSEnal fans have flooded this thread like locus on a maze farm :twisted:. I will reply to each and everyone of these posts right after we take their ARSE club down :D.

I guess, you dont need to reply to anybody's posts right ? :roll:

At least you were half right with the scoreline ! :lol:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ohenhen1 wrote:IAG, thread carefully.
ohenohen, tread carefully

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

tfco wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:IAG, thread carefully.
ohenohen, tread carefully

:lol: :lol:
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Spuds na useless team.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

:lol:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Whoever brought this thread back has no respect. No respect for their fellow forumer.

Why, why and why kick a man in the bollocks when he is rolling on the ground, in tears???? CE is a very wicked place!! :lol:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

Babafad wrote:Whoever brought this thread back has no respect. No respect for their fellow forumer.

Why, why and why kick a man in the bollocks when he is rolling on the ground, in tears???? CE is a very wicked place!! :lol:

I am here crying with laughter. Not because Rottenham lost, but because of all the misguided and premature ejaculatory boasts made by their fans for their team and against Arsenal.

Lazarus is definitely rising from the grave with all the threads being resurrected from Elysium!!!

Poetic Justice.
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Thunder[/color] wrote:

IAG(I Am a Gooner), You have just condemned yourself, and your toilet-hugging team by your own words. You have been forewarned; Beware of the Ides of September!
You are right and I am wrong. We live to fight another day and this time around there will be mercy shown to your yeye club.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Its a Goal wrote:

You are right and I am wrong. We live to fight another day and this time around there will be mercy shown to your yeye club.
So in a manner of speaking, Arsenal will still thrash Spurs come another day? :lol: :twisted:
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Its a Goal wrote:You are right and I am wrong. We live to fight another day and this time around there will be mercy shown to your yeye club.
What ? :x Mercy ko, mercy ni ! :lol:

Mercy shown to Arsenal after losing 1 : 3 AT HOME ? :lol:

IAG (I Adore Gunners ), I know defeats like this can make one start to say things they dont mean, but you are starting to thread the line of incomprehensible blasphemy ! :twisted:

Try and accept that SPUDS SUCKS PHAT BALLZZZ !!!! :twisted: :twisted: and it ought to be ...

.... Arsenal for life ! :D
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This thread should be deleted :twisted:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

theYemster wrote:

:lol:
this is what happens when you dream of a match but don't know what colors your team wears...IAG you sure say you be spurs fan?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Molue Conductor wrote:IAG you sure say you be spurs fan?
His name is IAG ( I Adore Gunners ), so the answer to your question is NO ! :twisted:

... Arsenal for life ! :D
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Globero wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:IAG you sure say you be spurs fan?
His name is IAG ( I Adore Gunners ), so the answer to your question is NO ! :twisted:

... Arsenal for life ! :D
Better yet, 'tis IAG(I'm A Gooner) ARSENAL RULES!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

IAG, a little humility may help, your team is crap, accept it, and stop giving excuses, and abeg don't make a bold statement like the one you made in this thread.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
blaccat
Egg
Egg

Post by blaccat »