Cot Deaths and scientists dodgy findings

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Cot Deaths and scientists dodgy findings

Post by RudeBoy »

First it was don't let baby sleep on his back then not on her stomach, then it was the matresses fault and then the pillows. Now I read in today's paper that scientists are advising parents not to sleep in the same bed as thier kids. If they can't get this right how are we to believe all the nonsense about dinosaurs? And what about the origin of HIV?
Oh and what about alcohol being good for you in limited amounts. I have this vision of a couple of scinetist completely drunk out of their minds coming up with the last one to justify their addiction!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I can tell you definitively to <b> NEVER </b>let your infant sleep on his/her stomach without an adult around and watching.

Wha choo looking at?!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Oh and what about alcohol being good for you in limited amounts. I have this vision of a couple of scinetist completely drunk out of their minds coming up with the last one to justify their addiction!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Scipio Africanus wrote:I can tell you definitively to <b> NEVER </b>let your infant sleep on his/her stomach without an adult around and watching.
For years(of which i have witnessed), Nigerian parents have always laid their children to sleep on their abdomen with the face to the side and nothing happening. Now which parent will put an infant to sleep and not routinely come and check up on the infant or put the infant to sleep where she is???

Most times, scientists and "studies" r done to cover up the failings of some mothers and they clutch at straws to deflect the blame from such mothers.

Look at Canada here, they've banned the use of those child walking assistants("Walkers") that we've used for ages in Nigeria cos they claim a lot of kids get hurt when they fall off stairs. What da?? The child falling down a flight of stairs is DEFINATELY not the fault of the walker but of the negligent parent.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.