SKYSPORTS: Bolton Wants JJ For Next 3 Matches

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe
SKYSPORTS: Bolton Wants JJ For Next 3 Matches

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

According to Skysports, Bolton have asked NFA fro JJ to feature in their next 3 matches.

Judging by the info reaching me, I would say the CCC/NFA are happy for JJ to stay because he is still playing competitive football but might set a wrong precedence.

I would say that the answer would be YES.

What do you think the NFA should do?

Say YES or NO?

Let us hear your comments.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hell no , what if he gets injured or pull hamstring, if that happens i'll take the next flight to manchester, and smoke SAM :evil:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:hell no , what if he gets injured or pull hamstring, if that happens i'll take the next flight to manchester, and smoke SAM :evil:
LMAO,JJ should stay in Bolton Nigeria dosent need him that bad.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:hell no , what if he gets injured or pull hamstring, if that happens i'll take the next flight to manchester, and smoke SAM :evil:
LMAO,JJ should stay in Bolton Nigeria dosent need him that bad.
u must be high on some wet or something, cos i bet ure fake #$% acata wanna be will be the first to get all excited if jayjay scores
SuperEagles

furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

WE don't need a masturbatory dribbler to win the ANC
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Enugu II

Post by Enugu II »

Larry:

The problem I have with these concessions is that concession ought to be a 2-way street. If the FA is willing to grant Bolton all these concessions what is Bolton conceding to the FA in the future. Would they, for instance release JJ for the WC qualifiers more than the required number of days before the qualifier? The nFa, in short, must be wary of these concessions particularly if they are not getting anything back. A precedence now set will be cited for ever by these Euro clubs. The NFA must realize that they are asking Bolton to do is not unique, it is a FIFA RULE.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

JJ should play this weekend's game then head over to Faro. CCC definately needs his assistance in the technical department of the game.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Fat Sam must have been smoking a bit too much of the green stuff. You mean he is putting in a request after all the insults....? He can go to Hell wilth his request
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Unfortunately, there is nothing the NFA can do cause Jay Jay is on the side of Bolton.
In theory, they shoul scream murder, but practically, there is nothing that can be done.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

furiously frank wrote:WE don't need a masturbatory dribbler to win the ANC
u must be insane or high on some octane or ganja, when last did u see jayjay dribble like say 2moro no dey , o boy give credit when its due and stop sucking too much ,,, opps my bad
SuperEagles

bleaching cream
Egg
Egg

Post by bleaching cream »

E2, I concur. The NFA must secure something in return b/4 granting bolton their wish.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

deanotito, practically something CAN be done. The NFA can request he appear 14 days before the tournament (i.e. 10th Jan) and that is that. Bolton will not be able to select him from that period. Simple.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

The way the NFA works is a bit different.

JJ, being the captain has a lot of influence with CCC/NFA (normal in most country) and will discuss it with them and if JJ wants to stay and play those extra 3 matches that takes him till W/E 17th of Jan, it will happen.

We have to remember that JJ still needs to come back and look for a contract after ANC and he has to keep his club sweet.

Spurs would have been an ideal replacement but that has been put on hold with their relagation battle and imminent appointment of a new manager.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:The way the NFA works is a bit different.

JJ, being the captain has a lot of influence with CCC/NFA (normal in most country) and will discuss it with them and if JJ wants to stay and play those extra 3 matches that takes him till W/E 17th of Jan, it will happen.

We have to remember that JJ still needs to come back and look for a contract after ANC and he has to keep his club sweet.

Spurs would have been an ideal replacement but that has been put on hold with their relagation battle and imminent appointment of a new manager.
jayjay doesnt need to look for a contract, they all know what he can do so thats out of the topic
SuperEagles

leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

Hell no!!!!!!!!
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Larry,
if competitive football is rationale for skipping camp, then all players should stay with their respective clubs.
Haba!

This one pass me o!
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

It's high time JJ makes up his mind who he wants to play for. personally l think he should stay away from the SE as he is setting a bad example as captain. :twisted:
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Larry Ashagbe wrote:The way the NFA works is a bit different.

jayjay doesnt need to look for a contract, they all know what he can do so thats out of the topic
God forbid, supposing he gets a nasty injury at ANC that rules him out for a year, who is going to touch him then?
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

JJ shouldnt come o the ANC i don talk am finish.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

God forbid, supposing he gets a nasty injury at BOLTON that rules him out for a year, who is going to touch him then?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:Larry:

The problem I have with these concessions is that concession ought to be a 2-way street. If the FA is willing to grant Bolton all these concessions what is Bolton conceding to the FA in the future. Would they, for instance release JJ for the WC qualifiers more than the required number of days before the qualifier? The nFa, in short, must be wary of these concessions particularly if they are not getting anything back. A precedence now set will be cited for ever by these Euro clubs. The NFA must realize that they are asking Bolton to do is not unique, it is a FIFA RULE.
Kpom!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

It takes at least 1 month to prepare a national team for a major competition, especially a country like Nigeria where players get little national team action.

The 2 week rule is a compromise and an absolute minimum. Any attempt to break this is simply farcical.

NFA's INCOMPETENCE in simply beyond comprehension!!!! How much $$$ are they getting from Bolton?
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.