SODGE IS OUR DM ANSWER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

donichocho
Egg
Egg
SODGE IS OUR DM ANSWER

Post by donichocho »

I was just watching a soccer match in the lower divisions and efe was a key man in his team in the defensive midfield position. What do you think.......IS EFETOBORE OUR 4???? :?:
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Is it April already? Damn, how time flies.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lol sodje, i saw his goal against ireland yesterday on one of my old tapes, sodje for AFOY, how did that guy get a contract :evil:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

donichocho, I suspect that some of the hashish/heroin that the US govt claimed it impounded on the high seas was not impounded afterall.

Those lying politicians.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

I think the moderators need to start random drug tests on this forum because some of the things people come out with begger belief.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

ukblack, I second that.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Now this is the fourth time i'm saying it. Rogba, how many more times before you realise? :mrgreen:

The increase in nonsense threads are in EXACT CORRELATION with guests not being allowed to view, and therefore having to register.
Last edited by Eagle Winged on Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg
Re: SODGE IS OUR DM ANSWER

Post by Ijapa »

donichocho wrote:I was just watching a soccer match in the lower divisions and efe was a key man in his team in the defensive midfield position. What do you think.......IS EFETOBORE OUR 4???? :?:
Are you sure u're not Sodje himself - 'cos I can not even fathom anyone else making this suggestion - no matter how much chronic has been smoked
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ijapa wrote:
donichocho wrote:I was just watching a soccer match in the lower divisions and efe was a key man in his team in the defensive midfield position. What do you think.......IS EFETOBORE OUR 4???? :?:
Are you sure u're not Sodje himself - 'cos I can not even fathom anyone else making this suggestion - no matter how much chronic has been smoked
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i wan die ooooooo bigpokey is falling down, everybody is watching hahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

YES he is...what is he still doing there? He shud be in Faro!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Riche007 wrote:
You must thank the almight for not directing you to football management as your calling.

You would have been stoned to death. Kaiii - go and brush ur teeth for uttering such blasphemy.

PS: You be im b!@?c.... ? cos I still can't elieve sane people would advocate this. You must be his boyfriend or Girlfriend
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Ijapa wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
You must thank the almight for not directing you to football management as your calling.

You would have been stoned to death. Kaiii - go and brush ur teeth for uttering such blasphemy.

PS: You be im b!@?c.... ? cos I still can't elieve sane people would advocate this. You must be his boyfriend or Girlfriend
Ijapa, who are u referring to? Me or Donichocho?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

obviously, whoever made the last stawtement the last statement. it kinda points to you.

Again I say it - one of u must be Efe Sodje himself or his B'!*h.
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Oboy where the guy wey post am sef e be like say im don take cover
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

senator, no mind dem joo...

awon alai ni ise se....!, sege banza!!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Ijapa wrote:obviously, whoever made the last stawtement the last statement. it kinda points to you.

Again I say it - one of u must be Efe Sodje himself or his B'!*h.
Retract that statement if u dont want an insult in return.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

deanotito wrote:donichocho, I suspect that some of the hashish/heroin that the US govt claimed it impounded on the high seas was not impounded afterall.

Those lying politicians.
Ole boy you wan kill me with laughter.
who no know go know.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

I'm sorry for calling u his girlfriend ince you're obviusly a man - please forgive me
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

donichocho u need to stop drinking-seriously..
NaijaOlu
Egg
Egg

Post by NaijaOlu »

What is it u are smoking ? ... Abeg get off it. Sodje of all Playas...
na for midfield dem dey cross? cos na the only stregth de bobo get be that o.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..how so?Im carry byahbyap trap ball? :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

:evil: Did this guy DONICHOCHO OR WHAT EVER :shock: see the games Sodje played at would cup? my freinds kept on making fun of that clouwn looking JOOKER!! :oops: and the way he kept getting roated by another less than average player Trevor Sincliar of then England. would not even have picked this yeye guy for my sunday league football team!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
every action has a reaction
Tolu

Post by Tolu »

Na SONGO go wire ur mouth!!