FIFA slaps Spuds.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
FIFA slaps Spuds.

Post by Waffiman »

As we all knew, Freddy Kanoute can play in the ANC. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now pervert Pleat - as we Gooners call him because he got caught soliciting for ashewo and was fired as Spuds Manager in his first stinct - certainly knows where Mali is now. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Freddy kan go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFA CONFIRM KANOUTE ELIGIBILITY

FIFA president Sepp Blatter has warned Premiership clubs to stop obstructing their African players from playing in the African Nations Cup later this month.

His comments follow Tottenham's failed attempt to block Frederic Kanoute playing for Mali in the tournament on the grounds that he had previously played for France at Under-21 level.

Arsenal and Bolton have also disputed when exactly they should release Kanu and Jay-Jay Okocha for the tournament.

Blatter said Premiership clubs should accept that African players had rights to play for their international sides.

He said: "Club managers and coaches would be well-advised not only to observe international rules, but to stop trying to obstruct legitimate players' rights. FIFA will always defend those rights, even when adopting such a stance makes us unpopular.

"The Kanoute decision has proved controversial to say the least. But it should not be. Premiership clubs have benefited greatly not only from the skills of African players but also economically in recent seasons.

"It cannot be acceptable to recruit such stars and then demand that they should disrespect their own countries if a tournament or international fixtures, particularly if they are part of the international co-ordinated calendar, clash with Premiership matches.

"It is perfectly irrelevant, given new FIFA rules on the matter which came into effect this month, that Kanoute has in the past played in another country's colours as long as it was not an A-team.

"His case should be crystal clear; there would be nothing to stop him playing for Mali once the players' status committee has confirmed his eligibility if that is what he wants to do."

Blatter claimed international honours were more important to a player than those won at club level.

He added: "The opportunity to represent their country in a major international tournament outweighs any and all honours a club league can offer.

"This is certainly something that the ominous G-14, the grouping of the richest European clubs, should bear in mind.

"After all, some of those clubs are among the main buyers of talent who embark on spending sprees in Africa (and Asia) but then "forget" that the players they bought are men with opinions and not children."

FIFA also gave the go-ahead for Leeds' Lamine Sakho, who also appeared for France at youth level, to play for Senegal.

Spurs could lose Kanoute for three Premiership games and both the fourth and fifth rounds of the FA Cup if they progress.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Waffleman have forgotten Spurs have talent all around?Robby Keane,Dalmat and a host of others can do a lot of scoring?Just wait and see what Spurs will do to Assenal the next time they meet!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Na backhand be dat o!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Chei,
you should re-phrase your title to say

FIFA *Nice Lady*-slaps sorry Spuds.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Men I cant wait for IAG to see this and delete this thread :P

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

omey2k4 wrote:Waffleman have forgotten Spurs have talent all around?Robby Keane,Dalmat and a host of others can do a lot of scoring?Just wait and see what Spurs will do to Assenal the next time they meet!
Sharrrraappppppppppp dia! If we want Dalmat we go take am comot Spud hand today. Arsene naim tell Hoddle to sign am in the first place.

If Arsenal sell Pennant, Dalmat dey for Highbury next season. Mark my words.
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

ypu no dey shame. Na so you dey admire every player spurs have? you want to move to White Hart Lane as well? :D :D

Waffiman wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:Waffleman have forgotten Spurs have talent all around?Robby Keane,Dalmat and a host of others can do a lot of scoring?Just wait and see what Spurs will do to Assenal the next time they meet!
Sharrrraappppppppppp dia! If we want Dalmat we go take am comot Spud hand today. Arsene naim tell Hoddle to sign am in the first place.

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

No mind am criminal!I am suprised Dalmant left Inter to Spurs and if he goes to Highbury no be bad idea but Wenger needs to stop stealing from Spurs!

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Waffleman, your bad bellus knows no bound. Kanuote can go, we don't care that much. After all we beat the heck out of Birmingham and he didn't even score. Now look who's talking, isn't Wanker screaming blue murder about the date he wants to release Kanu? This is the 2nd time he will be doing this to us but you still don't find anything wrong with that.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]PaJimoh[/color] wrote:ypu no dey shame. Na so you dey admire every player spurs have? you want to move to White Hart Lane as well? :D :D
[color=brown]Waffiman[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]omey2k4[/color] wrote:Waffleman have forgotten Spurs have talent all around?Robby Keane,Dalmat and a host of others can do a lot of scoring?Just wait and see what Spurs will do to Assenal the next time they meet!

Here is a secret: Waffleman admires the talents at the disposal of Really HotSpurs so much so that he lives on the border of Tottenham and Finsbury Park, this way he gets close enough to droll over our players :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

U n see wetin happen to them last season.Once an ex-Spurs player(Sol) got injured dem been no get defence again.Waffleman himself confessed this on another thread.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Spurs handled the whole thing very badly.

All the discussions should have been done behind closed doors and then make a press conference instead of the daily interview that Pleat was giving and digging himself and the club deeper.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Larry Ashagbe[/color] wrote:Spurs handled the whole thing very badly.

All the discussions should have been done behind closed doors and then make a press conference instead of the daily interview that Pleat was giving and digging himself and the club deeper.
Everyone makes a mistake. Pleat regrets it even though Kanuote pulled a fast one on us, however it's time to move on.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

and u forgot to mention that yeye postiga
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

What they usually do - lie down and die at the hands of HENRY!
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:Waffleman, your bad bellus knows no bound. Kanuote can go, we don't care that much. After all we beat the heck out of Birmingham and he didn't even score. Now look who's talking, isn't Wanker screaming blue murder about the date he wants to release Kanu? This is the 2nd time he will be doing this to us but you still don't find anything wrong with that.
Errrr..... You don see wetin Wenger talk, like all Managers he defend him corner but he did not disrespect the ANC or Africans like pervert Pleat.

As for Dalmat, I hope he continues to progress, when time reach if we want am we take am from una. Our Right side dey overloaded currently, but if we get rid of Wiltord and Pennant, we might just say Stephane come join your French boys for Highbury. :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marto
Egg
Egg

Post by marto »

Oga Waffi, u no get job. nah soso small thing u dey find for THE PRIDE OF LONDON. Its clear u like SPURS. Anyway the thing pride dey hide plenty.
MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLE - THE EAGLESPUR