Little Info From Faro

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Little Info From Faro

Post by chief nfachairman »

Pius Ikedia has been in great form in camp impressing both players and coaching crew.

Gabriel Melkam has been playing as a left back in Faro and doing extremely well.

Aliyu MOhammed is also in great form. He plays on the right wing in Faro contrary to the striking postion we think he plays.

Osaze plays the attacking midfeild postion in the team but in his club, he plays as a right winger or support striker.

Ifeanyi Ekwueme has been playing some fantastic footbal;l according to the players. He plays both the attacking midfield and left midfeild postion in Faro.

All players are playing there hearts out and doing very well.

Ramanus Orjinta does not knwo Ezesportsworld.

Source: 6 players in camp.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ramanus Orjinta does not knwo Ezesportsworld.

Abi this yansh sucker dey claim as usual say im know Orjinta, next thing him go say em know Ibrahomovich, and osama cousin, abi em wan take Vindave post :evil:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Why the dig on Eze. The bobo chop ya food. Infact go stand for that corner, and face the wall :lol:

...anyway, good job. Not for the info, which is quite meaningless, but for the phone bill u paid to get such info.

It's the thought that matters, i guess... :mrgreen:
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

muzines, i hope u arent refering to me
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

muzines wrote:Why the dig on Eze. The bobo chop ya food. Infact go stand for that corner, and face the wall :lol:

...anyway, good job. Not for the info, which is quite meaningless, but for the phone bill u paid to get such info.

It's the thought that matters, i guess... :mrgreen:
Why is the info meaningless? Just curious.....at least we got to know that Orjinta doesnt know Eze :P
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

chief nfachairman, anybody dey camp wey no dey play well? All the report we get from camp is this player or that player playing well. Can you tell us a player or two who have played themselves out of contention for a roster spot?
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

The info is meaningless, because every damn person in that camp should be doing all that well. Until the final list is produced, I don't give a damn who is doing well in camp. They're all pros, and if you're good enough to be selected in the 41 to represent Naija, the least u can do is do well in camp.

bigpokey,

I was talking to NFA, but if na you I dey talk to, na wetin u fit do. No make me yab you o. 2004 no want go slow, so comot for road.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

We always get this everytime.Prior to the WC qualifiers against Ghana in Accra this was the same reports we recieved but when match day came,Ghanas homebased show us pepper!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
elhadji
Egg
Egg

Post by elhadji »

Training is nonsense. Let them do well in warmups against Sporting, Benfica or Lisbon and then reevaluate the opaks you de yarn
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

BTW Elhadji welcome bizack!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

the players I listed above are players that others say stood out. Also I mentioned somethings about postions because some players are been used contrar to there original postins or contrary to the positions that we thought they would play for SE. With Melkam playing LB, are we going to the ANC with 3 LBs?
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

chief nfachairman,what about the goal keepers . Definitely it is Nigeria's weakest link. Does any of the five boys shows some sort of promise?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

NFA Chairman i see your handiwork ohh.... well done... No comments..
Soldier of Fortune...
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Thanks for the info man
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Robbynice wrote:chief nfachairman, anybody dey camp wey no dey play well? All the report we get from camp is this player or that player playing well. Can you tell us a player or two who have played themselves out of contention for a roster spot?
Abi o Robby! and that is what I called news. :!:
Thanks by the way NFA chair...
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg

Post by Ezesportsworld »

Chief NFA next time you talk to him tell him Justin Eze from Mgbowo. He is from mgbowo my village...how will I not know somebody from my village...tell him husband to Obinna Agwu's sister..the guy who was supposed to get him a contract...sharrap I hope you are not joking..abi b/c I never loan you the Ghana tape..?
www.ezesportsworld.net

Chesapeake sports Academy
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Ezesportsworld wrote:Chief NFA next time you talk to him tell him Justin Eze from Mgbowo. He is from mgbowo my village...how will I not know somebody from my village...tell him husband to Obinna Agwu's sister..the guy who was supposed to get him a contract...sharrap I hope you are not joking..abi b/c I never loan you the Ghana tape..?
na wa oh....he still says he doesnt know u...what else do i tell him?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Ezesportsworld
Egg
Egg

Post by Ezesportsworld »

Richie does NFA know my real name...all he knows is Ezesportsworld
www.ezesportsworld.net

Chesapeake sports Academy
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Ezesportsworld wrote:Richie does NFA know my real name...all he knows is Ezesportsworld
Isnt ur real name Justin Eze? :P
chopeski
Egg
Egg

Post by chopeski »

Ezesportsworld wrote:Chief NFA next time you talk to him tell him Justin Eze from Mgbowo. He is from mgbowo my village...how will I not know somebody from my village...tell him husband to Obinna Agwu's sister..the guy who was supposed to get him a contract...sharrap I hope you are not joking..abi b/c I never loan you the Ghana tape..?
Na by force :wink: :wink: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Ezesportsworld wrote:Richie does NFA know my real name...all he knows is Ezesportsworld
Eze, na every dig you dey respond to?

You for don know by now to ignore certain comments and appreciate a good yoke. NFAC (probably) was trying to get a rise outta you, you just come here dey give us your life history.
You are Your Own Dog
mystic

Post by mystic »

Nfachair:

Contrary to some critics, I think the info you gave is quite useful, particularly as it pertains to the positions that some of the players are being used in training. That being said, Melkam playing LB is no surprise considering that he primarily plays that position for his club. If Melkam makes the final squad it will be because he gives us depth at 3 positions, LB, LM & DM.

KUTGW.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Thanks for the info.
who no know go know.