Drogba Close To Madrid Move..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet
Drogba Close To Madrid Move..

Post by Killa Adjei »

We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

If he wants to go he should just do so abeg.

I hope the Spainish people welcome his ugly arse with bananas and the monkey cries that they are well known for.

:roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Just like Gallas, Drogba feels he was cheated in contractual negotiations, something he feels will never happen to Terry and Lampard. Drogba does not like Kenyon, who he feels treats Africans like second class citizens.

The issue is, will Roman give him his money and keep him at Chelski or will he leave? I think Jose will make the final call at which ever club he goes.

Chelski had better watch out because Essien is also not happy with how he was cheated in contractaul negotiations.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Waffiman wrote:Just like Gallas, Drogba feels he was cheated in contractual negotiations, something he feels will never happen to Terry and Lampard. Drogba does not like Kenyon, who he feels treats Africans like second class citizens.

The issue is, will Roman give him his money and keep him at Chelski or will he leave? I think Jose will make the final call at which ever club he goes.

Chelski had better watch out because Essien is also not happy with how he was cheated in contractaul negotiations.
Essien got screwed on his deal for sure but I blame his agent and not Chelsea. Our African brothers are all too happy to settle too quickly once they see all the zeros. That's the bigger problem. By the way, how much is Wenger paying Adebayor these days? 8K per week? :?
tendai101
Egg
Egg

Post by tendai101 »

Waffiman wrote:Just like Gallas, Drogba feels he was cheated in contractual negotiations, something he feels will never happen to Terry and Lampard. Drogba does not like Kenyon, who he feels treats Africans like second class citizens.

For the benefit of some of some of us care to expand Waffi

Were they negotiating new contracts or something
The wise speak when they have something to say,
fools speak when they have to say something.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Its our business to stir it up
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

tendai101 wrote:

The money looked too sweet to turn down that the guys jumped at the deal before completing due dilligence. Now, Waffi dey blame Chelsea for cheating Africans. Were their agents African? :roll:
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

It's just rich talk coming from a fan of Arsenal. Talk about cheatn Africans. :lol:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

green4life wrote:
tendai101 wrote:

The money looked too sweet to turn down that the guys jumped at the deal before completing due dilligence. Now, Waffi dey blame Chelsea for cheating Africans. Were their agents African? :roll:
Apparently, they signed because of what Kenyon told them vis-a-vis wage structure. They took his word as bond, only for Lampard to sign for considerably more later on and Kenyon was in negotiations with Lampard as well as Essien and Drogba. This is what is galling for my Africans boys.

For Arsenal, we believe you earn your due and the wage structure is such that you will not get the kind of differences that is causing so much grief at Chelski.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:
tendai101 wrote:

Apparently, they signed because of what Kenyon told them vis-a-vis wage structure. They took his word as bond, only for Lampard to sign for considerably more later on and Kenyon was in negotiations with Lampard as well as Essien and Drogba. This is what is galling for my Africans boys.

For Arsenal, we believe you earn your due and the wage structure is such that you will not get the kind of differences that is causing so much grief at Chelski.
The wage structure is terribly out of wack but both Essien & Drogs redid their contracts months AFTER sheva & Ballack where brought on board at 120K to 130k per week each. I'm like, man mi, just do your damn due dilligence before being anxious to sign off. They both signed those deals last season when they both had the best seasons of their careers. There was no reason not to hold out especially with the uncertainty brewing around Jose at the time. That's why I've stated that if Mikel extends his deal and is subsequently unhappy, he only has himself - not chelsea - to blame. This ain't white vs. black.
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

green4life wrote:

Essien got screwed on his deal for sure but I blame his agent and not Chelsea. Our African brothers are all too happy to settle too quickly once they see all the zeros. That's the bigger problem. By the way, how much is Wenger paying Adebayor these days? 8K per week? :?
:lol: :lol:
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

lagos777 wrote:It's just rich talk coming from a fan of Arsenal. Talk about cheatn Africans. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

lagos777 wrote:It's just rich talk coming from a fan of Arsenal. Talk about cheatn Africans. :lol:
Unlike Chelski where Africans Players and one who is French have complained about bias in their treatment when it comes to contractual negotiations, no African player has ever complained about such at Arsenal.

Arsenal use their resources to pay their players, they are not a financially doped club who cheat the system and cheat their African players.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Waffiman wrote:
Unlike Chelski where Africans Players and one who is French have complained about bias in their treatment when it comes to contractual negotiations, no African player has ever complained about such at Arsenal.

Arsenal use their resources to pay their players, they are not a financially doped club who cheat the system and cheat their African players.
... kinda rich coming from a fella whose top 4 club pays less than derby county wages to a top class African striker. Eight grand per week? :oops: .. Compare to fabregas 100k per week and there goes your disparity in wage structure among starters. :roll:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

green4life wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

... kinda rich coming from a fella whose top 4 club pays less than derby county wages to a top class African striker. Eight grand per week? :oops:
No African player at Arsenal in the first team squad is on less than £35 grand weekly. I know this as fact. Adebayor is actually one of the top earners at the club following his contract last season.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Was he ever on 8k per week? Will they dare try that rubish with small Walcott talkless of a striker who had international caps plus CL experience. But I guess he should suffer and lick prof's ynash becos ' wenger knows'. Abeg carry go mai fren!
Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

... kinda rich coming from a fella whose top 4 club pays less than derby county wages to a top class African striker. Eight grand per week? :oops:
No African player at Arsenal in the first team squad is on less than £35 grand weekly. I know this as fact. Adebayor is actually one of the top earners at the club following his contract last season.
ranieri
Egg
Egg

Post by ranieri »

He should shut the door gently behind him. It would be nice of him to also take Malouda and Grant with him.