Listen my fellow Nigerians...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg
Listen my fellow Nigerians...

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

All is not lost, ok?

Keep your heads up.....
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Dr. Wazobia can u do me a favour?
Screw Okochaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Too true.
To stop trying is to start dying
peppersoup
Egg
Egg

Post by peppersoup »

We know all is not lost but screw all those yanga player
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Datslife! All is not lost indeed. Ball still dey!
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

Screw Okochaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sorry, I am not gay. :mrgreen:
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Dr. Wazobia wrote:
Screw Okochaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sorry, I am not gay. :mrgreen:
U can still do it, it doesnt matter, or better still beat him up for me, i will pay u :shock: :shock: :wink:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

U can still do it, it doesnt matter, or better still beat him up for me, i will pay u
If I assaulted JJ, I would have a million or so Nigerians on my back.....