Utaka, Yobo, YAK &CCC In SA Filming Globacom Ad

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Riche007 wrote:
Orube wrote:Only in Nigeria i tell ya! Shooting a commercial on the week of a big match, a WCQ at that...why am i the only one that have issues with this??? Why cant they wait till after the match. We need to get our priorities right. By the way, what happened to players traveling as a team...I believe the European league are in summer recess.
Ol'boy, i weak o....i thought i was the only one that noticed. I guess it's either we're underestimating the Angolans or "we" have given up on the game....either way, i hope it doesnt come back to hurt us.
I third u guys' opinion. To think that even the coach is involved in this malady. IMO this is smth that can be done after the game really.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Shooting a comercial shouldn't take more than a few hours hence i don't see it as a problem. If the SE don't win this tie i'll be really disappointed with them. This team have played about 3 games on the role. They have been training together for more than three weeks. There is no justification for them losing that game. I can't remember the last time our players trained together for more than four days before a world cup qualifier.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Talk IT wrote:Shooting a comercial shouldn't take more than a few hours hence i don't see it as a problem. If the SE don't win this tie i'll be really disappointed with them. This team have played about 3 games on the role. They have been training together for more than three weeks. There is no justification for them losing that game. I can't remember the last time our players trained together for more than four days before a world cup qualifier.
Leave them make dem dey nit pick. It is only in Nigeria that making a commercial is such a big deal. Do you know how many commercial that athletes shoot on the go during road games to other cities abi una think say dem dey create time for all that? Like you, if the SE doesn’t win this game or at least get a point, I will be highly disappointed.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Talk IT wrote:Shooting a comercial shouldn't take more than a few hours hence i don't see it as a problem. If the SE don't win this tie i'll be really disappointed with them. This team have played about 3 games on the role. They have been training together for more than three weeks. There is no justification for them losing that game. I can't remember the last time our players trained together for more than four days before a world cup qualifier.
That doesnt mean when we have the opportunity to, we shud make use of it! Oh well, it's just my opinion.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Don't mind Riche and other CCC bashers. they won't let the guy do anything. na so so nit picking them dey do. useless cybers wey full here. The SE will win on saturday to show you guys what an awesome coach CCC is.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Francis Kunbur to join squad in South Africa

Sorry guys! Na play I dey play o o. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beyond the glory
Egg
Egg
Thanks Ezesports

Post by Beyond the glory »

So Ezesports was the only one right when he said CCC was living on Sunday...other media houses were saying Wednesday....thnaks Ezesportsworld
Chairman Nigerian soccer Paparazzi
Decky
Egg
Egg

Post by Decky »

Riche007 wrote:
Orube wrote:Only in Nigeria i tell ya! Shooting a commercial on the week of a big match, a WCQ at that...why am i the only one that have issues with this??? Why cant they wait till after the match. We need to get our priorities right. By the way, what happened to players traveling as a team...I believe the European league are in summer recess.
Ol'boy, i weak o....i thought i was the only one that noticed. I guess it's either we're underestimating the Angolans or "we" have given up on the game....either way, i hope it doesnt come back to hurt us.
My brothers, na waoh for us self, Shooting a commercial in a WCQ match week :shock:

CCC should not loss that match. If he does :evil: :evil: . Anyway make i reserve my comment.
Last edited by Decky on Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's the difference between school & life?
In school, you are taught a lesson and given a test.
In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.

A genius is made of 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

As usual Robbynice always looking for a quick escape route to things. Why should you be mad or dissapointed if they lose? Afterall since you've defended the way things are, supported every mess our futbol is in right now, looked the other way now are worried if we lose c'mon don't you think you are asking for to much?

Tell me why should you be dissapointed if the team lose when they don't practice or are flying in into Angola 24hrs to go. You don't seem to have any problem with it because na di way NFA dey operate...

Robbynice wrote:
Leave them make dem dey nit pick. It is only in Nigeria that making a commercial is such a big deal. Do you know how many commercial that athletes shoot on the go during road games to other cities abi una think say dem dey create time for all that? Like you, if the SE doesn’t win this game or at least get a point, I will be highly disappointed.
Soldier of Fortune...
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Robbynice wrote:

Mr. Nice, so with the benefit of hindsight, were we really nitpicking? Or is is right to say that this was indeed a stupid thing to do considering that we had a WCQ match and were already in a crisis-management mode.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

Riche007 wrote:
it has :cry:
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away