AIT Signals now on Comcast in USA.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oyek
Egg
Egg
AIT Signals now on Comcast in USA.

Post by oyek »

AIT Signals Now on Comcast in USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The management of DAAR Communications Limited, operators of Africa Independent Television (AIT) and Raypower FM Station has reached an agreement with Messrs. Comcast Cable Communication Inc., the largest cable television network operator in America to distribute the signals of the African Independent Television (AIT) as a premium channel on its cable network across the United States.

A statement by the Assistant General Manager of Stations, Mr. Johnson Onime said the ceremony marking the distribution of signals on Comcast Cable systems in Washington D.C. will be held today at the Marriot Wardman Park Hotel.

The statement further added that AIT is also currently being distributed throughout Africa on the digital platform of Multichoice. In the United Kingdom, the signals are on B-Sky-B digital platform and BEN TV whilst the rest of Central Europe, the Mediterranean Basin and the Middle East receive the signals on the digital platform of Hotbird.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

That will be a great move for comcast. But if they are going to do that they would need to have a programme schedule at the least. I mean we are in the 21 century for crying out loud.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Robbynice wrote:That will be a great move for comcast. But if they are going to do that they would need to have a programme schedule at the least. I mean we are in the 21 century for crying out loud.
Nothing is predictable in Nigeria....that's probably what is affecting the schedule thing.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Robbynice wrote:That will be a great move for comcast. But if they are going to do that they would need to have a programme schedule at the least. I mean we are in the 21 century for crying out loud.
I'm sure comcast will have a schedule, but its up to AIT to keep to schedule as u've said we're in the 21st century.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Is that Twenty one century or Twenty first Century? :P
Fegwu

Post by Fegwu »

This is great news although we don't get Comcast down south.

At least it is progress. What is next - civilization finally makes its way to Nigeria? I very much hope so - it is not impossible.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Fegwu wrote:This is great news although we don't get Comcast down south.

At least it is progress. What is next - civilization finally makes its way to Nigeria? I very much hope so - it is not impossible.
Where in the south do you live because here in ATL, Comcast is it as far as cable companies are concern.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

My own be say, when is this going to take place, there have been several agreements but no definitive date given, I am curious
Fegwu

Post by Fegwu »

Robbynice wrote:
Fegwu wrote:This is great news although we don't get Comcast down south.

Where in the south do you live because here in ATL, Comcast is it as far as cable companies are concern.

Houston, Texas.