greatest boxing fight ever

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Akure4Life wrote:Harrison is British. So that makes both of them crap. :mrgreen:
Akure
You do as if there are world class boxers out there at the moment. Lennox Luise was just an avarage boxer but no American boxer was able to knock him out. He is also British you know. :D

If you think there are capable boxers in the USA please let us know. Where have they been hiding when Lennox was taking the crown? I love boxing and am always watching it. Am yet to see an American boxer that can do damage to Skelton. When Harrison's promoter was asked about a fight with Skelton yesterday, he said they don't want to fight Skelton because Skelton is not a boxer but a K1 fighter :D . These guys are just so scared. I can't wait for Skelton to take his fist to las vegas. He doesn't box people, he pounds them. :D
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Talk IT wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:Harrison is British. So that makes both of them crap. :mrgreen:
Akure
You do as if there are world class boxers out there at the moment. Lennox Luise was just an avarage boxer but no American boxer was able to knock him out. He is also British you know. :D

If you think there are capable boxers in the USA please let us know. Where have they been hiding when Lennox was taking the crown? I love boxing and am always watching it. Am yet to see an American boxer that can do damage to Skelton. When Harrison's promoter was asked about a fight with Skelton yesterday, he said they don't want to fight Skelton because Skelton is not a boxer but a K1 fighter :D . These guys are just so scared. I can't wait for Skelton to take his fist to las vegas. He doesn't box people, he pounds them. :D

There are so many. Trust me. The other day i saw a Nigerian guy on Eurosports. The commentator said he is the best prospect after Lewis. I have also seen many Americans as well. I will post a list of good prospects for you to see later.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Akure4Life,
I will post a list of good prospects for you to see later.
If you can, also post their records so we can compare.
Most of the fights in euro sport are really below standard. Most are over the hill fighters that are just fat and big for nothing.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.