Which team has the best chance to win the ANC?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Which team has the best chance to win the ANC?

Post by The Goddess »

I say Cameroon. 8-) This team has got the best striker in Africa(Eto), best defensive midfielder(Alex Song) best goal keeper (Carlos kameni) best left back (Assou Ekotto) and the best coach Paul Leguen. 8-) Does anybody agree with me? :P
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Which team has the best chance to win the ANC?

Post by The Goddess »

:winking:
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

:sneaky: :sneaky:
may the best team win
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

The Goddess wrote:I say Cameroon. 8-) This team has got the best striker in Africa(Eto), best defensive midfielder(Alex Song) best goal keeper (Carlos kameni) best left back (Assou Ekotto) and the best coach Paul Leguen. 8-) Does anybody agree with me? :P

Imagine the nonsense.

Best striker on the African continent = Drogba
Best Goalkeeper = El Hadary
Best Defensive midfielder = Yahya Toure

Please think before speaking. :veryangry:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The Goddess wrote:I say Cameroon. 8-) This team has got the best striker in Africa(Eto), best defensive midfielder(Alex Song) best goal keeper (Carlos kameni) best left back (Assou Ekotto) and the best coach Paul Leguen. 8-) Does anybody agree with me? :P

Are you Cameroonian? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here are my picks to win it

Ghana 40%
CIV 30%
Egypt 20%
Cameroon 8 %
Nigeria 2%
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

Undertaker wrote:

Ghana 40%
CIV 30%
Egypt 20%
Cameroon 8 %
Nigeria 2%
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

I think Ghana are the favourites. But you can never write off any of the powerhouses. Then you also have the 'juniors' like Gabon, Algeria.. then you have hosts Angola... This is one open competition!
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

oba wrote:I think Ghana are the favourites. But you can never write off any of the powerhouses. Then you also have the 'juniors' like Gabon, Algeria.. then you have hosts Angola... This is one open competition!

I'm a huge BS fan, but I believe the Ivory Coast have a slightly better team than Ghana.

Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

The groups will be set in about 2/3 week time. Then groups and bracket will be key. As usual, one of the WC reps will likely not even leave the first round.

Patience folks.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Undertaker wrote:

Ghana 40%
CIV 30%
Egypt 20%
Cameroon 8 %
Nigeria 2%
Ghana will be exposed badly in the ANC. Mark my words. Don´t let their early qualification blind you.
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Angola, Egypt, Cameroon, Mozambique in no particular order.
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
nathanwilli
Egg
Egg

Post by nathanwilli »

Who ever plays the best TEAM football.Individual brilliance won't get you anywhere.That's why Egypt have won the last two despite the loads of talents from CIV,Ghana, and Africa's no.1 rugby team.Nigeria's chances? Let's just say that I hope they surprise me. By the way,coaches of Africa WC reps. have to hate the Nations Cup because it gives African FAs another opportunity to be their trigger happy self. I won't be surprised if one of the coaches that qualified their NT to the WC is not bein charge in SA.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Wow---They seems to have the Best in Everything.

One of the Favorites to win it but Stop all these BEST THING.

CIV--GHANA--EGYPT----UNDERATE THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Where's Bassong? He's one of the best defenders in Africa. :thumb:
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

kulu wrote:Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Angola, Egypt, Cameroon, Mozambique in no particular order.
Algeria could surprise people.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Undertaker wrote:

Ghana 40%
CIV 30%
Egypt 20%
Cameroon 8 %
Nigeria 2%
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

kenmega wrote:
Where's Bassong? He's one of the best defenders in Africa. :thumb:
Oh I forgot Bassong :P
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Maradona wrote:

Imagine the nonsense.

Best striker on the African continent = Drogba (Ivory Coast)
Best Defensive midfielder = Yahya Toure (Ivory Coast)

...and that is why Ivory Coast has a better chance of wining the African Cup next year!!!!
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

kulu wrote:Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Angola, Egypt, Cameroon, Mozambique in no particular order.
Mozambique? O_o

Even as a dark horse this is an odd pick.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Cameroon got what it takes to win it, but it's hard to predict. Lots of african teams are good these days. It will come down to who want it the most.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Is it possible for Mozambque to win it ???...they were the deciding factor at the end.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Maradona wrote:

Imagine the nonsense.

Best striker on the African continent = Drogba
Best Defensive midfielder = Yahya Toure

Best sriker= Kallon
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

Here is my pick:

1.Ivory Coast (Super "Duppa" supa Favorite)
2.Ghana (Super Favorite)
3.Egypt (Favorite)
4.Nigeria (always Favorite)
5.Angola (Host almost always Favorite)
6.Cameroon (Dark Horse)
7.Gabon (Another Dark Horse)