TUNISIANS REACT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

George Bush
Egg
Egg
Re: TUNISIANS REACT

Post by George Bush »

somebody wrote:
George Bush wrote:This Egypt Algeria replay is better than that head to head BS that cost us a WC slot.
We wouida FLOGGED Angola in a playoff

How come we couldn't flog them in Kano?

Na Malla fault...........
Oti sheleh!!!
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Can't laugh. That could have been us.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
anaedo1
Egg
Egg

Post by anaedo1 »

They have to lick their wounds and move on.That is soccer and they know it.
I cannot forget the fact that we missed out on the 1978 world cup in Argentina because of these guys.Those guys cost Chukwu,Odegbami,Muda,Okpala,Isima,Odiye(yes even him),and Okala the opportunity to have featured in the world cup. Please give me a long break here.
I feel no pity for them because the alternative would have been almost unbearable.
Incidentally,why was it that none of all the pious ever discovered psycho-analysis?Why did it have to wait for a completely godless Jew?
Sigmund Freud
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:rubbish i feel nothing for them especially TG(with his eye service) they are useless and if they thought they would walk over the Black mambas , they got exposed . Tunisia did not finish on points with Nigeria. We had a better Goal Difference and finished with more points... It is how you finish that counts.. They couldn't even attack Mozambique.

When CIV and Nigeria(the only 2 undefeated teams troughout the qualifiers) stuggled to get 4 points against the Black Mambas, they were busy dancing and yarning they would shed blood... even Saudi Arabia punish them..

tunder burn the fake eagles from the north
Bigpokey, table tonight at THE OFFICE to celebate our qualification! Where is TG, btw? Has he go to sleep already? I just rewatch the Mozambique vs Tunisia match and i must say thanks God Tunsia is not going to South Africa because the are a useless team. Watching the match, they never try to attack, they were just sitting back , hope to catch The Black Mambas on the counter. But as soon as they heard Nigeria was leading 2-1 in Nairobi, they sudddenly came out to attack only to be taken alive on a counter themselves! They are too negative. All they wanted was to get a draw and hope Nigeria fail to beat Kenya? That is not a world cup team! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

anaedo1 wrote:They have to lick their wounds and move on.That is soccer and they know it.
I cannot forget the fact that we missed out on the 1978 world cup in Argentina because of these guys.Those guys cost Chukwu,Odegbami,Muda,Okpala,Isima,Odiye(yes even him),and Okala the opportunity to have featured in the world cup. Please give me a long break here.
I feel no pity for them because the alternative would have been almost unbearable.

KPOM........ :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Oti sheleh!!!
Chief Bambostic
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Bambostic »

George Bush wrote:This Egypt Algeria replay is better than that head to head BS that cost us a WC slot.
We wouida FLOGGED Angola in a playoff
Actually, under the current rules for teams who finish on the same points (which is the same as it has always been except in 2006 for some reason), we would have qualified for Germany ahead of Angola by virtue of a far superior goal difference - no playoff would have been needed...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:rubbish i feel nothing for them especially TG(with his eye service) they are useless and if they thought they would walk over the Black mambas , they got exposed . Tunisia did not finish on points with Nigeria. We had a better Goal Difference and finished with more points... It is how you finish that counts.. They couldn't even attack Mozambique.

When CIV and Nigeria(the only 2 undefeated teams troughout the qualifiers) stuggled to get 4 points against the Black Mambas, they were busy dancing and yarning they would shed blood... even Saudi Arabia punish them..

tunder burn the fake eagles from the north

kai.. :lol:
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

I'm not sure but I think these are anxious Egyptians not Tunisians....Kai CE :rotf: :rotf:
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Dinando wrote:I'm not sure but I think these are anxious Egyptians not Tunisians....Kai CE :rotf: :rotf:
They're not, you can tell because of the shisha it's not an Egyptian one.
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

ElHadary wrote:
Dinando wrote:I'm not sure but I think these are anxious Egyptians not Tunisians....Kai CE :rotf: :rotf:
Look at the background and tell us what you see! Tunisians reacting to Egypt-Algeria game? Look at the background of each picture and you will see that they were taken in the same hall. Why would Tunisians be anxious at Egypt 1-0 Algeria??? I may be wrong but I am probably right....These are not Tunisians reacting at their exit but anxious Egyptians watching Egypt 1-0 Algeria. :biggrin: or it could be Egyptians in Tunisia or Tunisians who are Egyptian fans.
strum22
Egg
Egg

Post by strum22 »

:taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That's the way i looked when Tunisia came and got that last minute draw in Abuja. If i remember correctly TG was mouthing off After the game. Better Them than us i say. :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf:
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Dinando wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
Look at the background and tell us what you see! Tunisians reacting to Egypt-Algeria game? Look at the background of each picture and you will see that they were taken in the same hall. Why would Tunisians be anxious at Egypt 1-0 Algeria??? I may be wrong but I am probably right....These are not Tunisians reacting at their exit but anxious Egyptians watching Egypt 1-0 Algeria. :biggrin: or it could be Egyptians in Tunisia or Tunisians who are Egyptian fans.
Maybe, I'm not sure, hard to tell. But, that also gives the possibility that it could be Algerians watching the Egypt-Algeria game anxious, lol.

Though if it's in England I think they're more likely to be Egyptians/Tunisians
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

That tv is tiny

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

ohenhen1 wrote:That tv is tiny

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Be thankful, I'm sure many Tunisians wished they didn't have televisions!
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

ElHadary wrote:
Dinando wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
Maybe, I'm not sure, hard to tell. But, that also gives the possibility that it could be Algerians watching the Egypt-Algeria game anxious, lol.

Though if it's in England I think they're more likely to be Egyptians/Tunisians
Algerians would have been more relaxed because things were going their way up to the stoppage time. It is even less likely to be Tunisians because of what happened to their team earlier.
Last edited by Dinando on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

They are Tunsians! They don't even look like Egyptians! The game on tv clear show a team wearing red/black (Mozambique) vs a team white/white (Tunisia).
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

Undertaker wrote:They are Tunsians! They don't even look like Egyptians! The game on tv clear show a team wearing red/black (Mozambique) vs a team white/white (Tunisia).
You might be right....the other tv has a different game on.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Dinando wrote:
Undertaker wrote:They are Tunsians! They don't even look like Egyptians! The game on tv clear show a team wearing red/black (Mozambique) vs a team white/white (Tunisia).
You might be right....the other tv has a different game on.
You game no dey house.

All you could have done was right-mouse-click on the pictures and investigate.

This kind of person with argue with himself in an empty room.

:roll:
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Catalyst wrote:These picture will not "parsed" for long - so enjoy for now.

THIS TIME IT WASN'T US.....GODISGREAT.
You are Your Own Dog
Tokiroy 4
Egg
Egg

Post by Tokiroy 4 »

Be carefull of the people you make fun of on the way up, as you will definately encounter them, on your way down.
Tokiroy makes the gooood times Roll !
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

Eagle Winged wrote:
Catalyst wrote:Image
How can you watch your country in a crucial match while wearing the shirt of another nation? Shameless!
It typifies their approach to European opposition when they meet at tournaments, where they tend to choke, owing perhaps to awe at the famous names before them. They seem to regard European teams as some would do gods.
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Watershed moment.

Just as after the disaster of ANC 94, the debacle that was 2002 this latest disaster whilst totally and utterly devastating gives us the opportunity to finally address key flaws in our football philosophy.

We have too be honest this has been on the cards for quite a long time.

Really had the opportunity to push the NT to another level after our 2004 ANC success but we failed to take it. Finally won the ANC, ghost of 1994 was finally exorcised, the era of cautious football should have been dead and buried after that.

Yet nearly six years later despite some genuine quality at our disposal we still have a manager and an FTF that refuse to embark on path of real success.

Real success is not simply qualifying for the WC or reaching the qt finals of the ANC but rather wining the ANC and making a real impact on the World stage i,e WC and confederation cup.

Hate all we want but I truly feel there is a lottttt we can learn from the Egyptian mentality and footballing philosophy.

Cohelo literally transformed into Roger Lemerre against both Kenya and Mozambique, just lost the plot.

If he so desired a draw in Maputo than he had to topple Kenya by at least 2 goals yet he employs a cautious game plan against Kenya in Rades and in a must win in Mozambique he went all out conservative.

Simply wanted to keep it at 0-0 until at least HT, when we heard Kenya were winning he simply sat on his hands and assumed we would qualify regardless of the happenings in Maputo. Only when Nigeria took the lead did we see any sense of urgency against Mozambique. At that point it was too late as Mozambique had all the momentum and we had only roughly 20 minutes to find a decisive match winner.

Cohelo and the FTF deserve the axe, you simply do not walk into a must win games and not start you’re most lethal and dynamic players i.e Darragi and Dhaouadi. Sick to death with this cautious philosophy that is embedded into our NT, we truly do not deserve to qualify for another WC until this cowardly, self defeating approach is extinguished.

Once we’re ousted from Angola 2010. we can send Cohelo on his way and put all our efforts into hiring a manager with character, imagination and some balls i.e Ben Zarti. I know nothing can guarantee success but Tunisians would rather lose playing real football than be humiliated as we were in Maputo.

Time build around the likes of Darragi, Dhouadi, Ayari, Mekseni.Mouhibi and hopefully Chika. Need to reinvent our footballing philosophy . Negative rubbish needs to end, play to win the game and play real football...in the words of Herm Edwards "HELLO WE PLAY TOO WIN THE GAME!!!!".
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Pharaoh
Egg
Egg

Post by Pharaoh »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Watershed moment.

Just as after the disaster of ANC 94, the debacle that was 2002 this latest disaster whilst totally and utterly devastating gives us the opportunity to finally address key flaws in our football philosophy.

We have too be honest this has been on the cards for quite a long time.

Really had the opportunity to push the NT to another level after our 2004 ANC success but we failed to take it. Finally won the ANC, ghost of 1994 was finally exorcised, the era of cautious football should have been dead and buried after that.

Yet nearly six years later despite some genuine quality at our disposal we still have a manager and an FTF that refuse to embark on path of real success.

Real success is not simply qualifying for the WC or reaching the qt finals of the ANC but rather wining the ANC and making a real impact on the World stage i,e WC and confederation cup.

Hate all we want but I truly feel there is a lottttt we can learn from the Egyptian mentality and footballing philosophy.

Cohelo literally transformed into Roger Lemerre against both Kenya and Mozambique, just lost the plot.

If he so desired a draw in Maputo than he had to topple Kenya by at least 2 goals yet he employs a cautious game plan against Kenya in Rades and in a must win in Mozambique he went all out conservative.

Simply wanted to keep it at 0-0 until at least HT, when we heard Kenya were winning he simply sat on his hands and assumed we would qualify regardless of the happenings in Maputo. Only when Nigeria took the lead did we see any sense of urgency against Mozambique. At that point it was too late as Mozambique had all the momentum and we had only roughly 20 minutes to find a decisive match winner.

Cohelo and the FTF deserve the axe, you simply do not walk into a must win games and not start you’re most lethal and dynamic players i.e Darragi and Dhaouadi. Sick to death with this cautious philosophy that is embedded into our NT, we truly do not deserve to qualify for another WC until this cowardly, self defeating approach is extinguished.

Once we’re ousted from Angola 2010. we can send Cohelo on his way and put all our efforts into hiring a manager with character, imagination and some balls i.e Ben Zarti. I know nothing can guarantee success but Tunisians would rather lose playing real football than be humiliated as we were in Maputo.

Time build around the likes of Darragi, Dhouadi, Ayari, Mekseni.Mouhibi and hopefully Chika. Need to reinvent our footballing philosophy . Negative rubbish needs to end, play to win the game and play real football...in the words of Herm Edwards "HELLO WE PLAY TOO WIN THE GAME!!!!".
If there's one thing history has taught us, it's that Tunisia will be back. Your best friend is having arguably the best league on the continent. Another great move would be hiring you as Tunisia FA President. Hell, I'd hire you to be Egypt's in a heartbeat.
"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither." - Benjamin Franklin