Now, the good news!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

lukemana
Egg
Egg
Now, the good news!!!

Post by lukemana »

I am about 70% sure of the following:

We will reach at least the semi finals and possibly the finals. When we loose, it will be VIA PENALTY KICKS. The vision is fuzzy now...but that is all I "see" as we speak.

By the way, I am NOT a prophet....I am a MAN like all of U. I just do "see" things at time. It is a GIFT of God! You should praise the Lord for this and not me. Again, I am a sinner like all of U!!! If the weather man says it is going to rain tomorrow and it doesn't rain, do U go hang him?

I clearly SAW our loss against Egypt like I was sure Tuesday follows Monday. We are surely going to the next round.

Cheers!!!
tunde72
Egg
Egg
Re: Now, the good news!!!

Post by tunde72 »

lukemana wrote:

We will reach at least the semi finals and possibly the finals. When we loose, it will be VIA PENALTY KICKS. The vision is fuzzy now...but that is all I "see" as we speak.

By the way, I am NOT a prophet....I am a MAN like all of U. I just do "see" things at time. It is a GIFT of God! You should praise the Lord for this and not me. Again, I am a sinner like all of U!!! If the weather man says it is going to rain tomorrow and it doesn't rain, do U go hang him?

I clearly SAW our loss against Egypt like I was sure Tuesday follows Monday. We are surely going to the next round.

Cheers!!!
you are a day dreamer.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

lukemana wrote:
When we loose, it will be VIA PENALTY KICKS.
I thought you were Ivorian.
But yeah, you be Naija

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

tunde72 wrote:
lukemana wrote:

Cheers!!!
you are a day dreamer.

Whatever... You all said worse than that when I said we were going to loose 1-3!

Cheers!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:
lukemana wrote:
But yeah, you be Naija

muhaha
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Ibadan
Egg
Egg

Post by Ibadan »

Mods, give this guy a special role on CE O.. :shock:
yomiabudu
Egg
Egg

Post by yomiabudu »

So we won't win the cup?.Will Amodu be sacked after the nations cup?. Pls reply.
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

tfco wrote:
lukemana wrote:
But yeah, you be Naija

I was born and raised in Abidjan. My father is from Abeokuta, he passed away 3 years ago. My mother is from Ibadan. She is still alive. THank God!

Cheers!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

lukemana wrote:

Whatever... You all said worse than that when I said we were going to loose 1-3!

Cheers!!!
lose
lose
lose
lose
lose

come on mehn....L-O-S-E :evil: :evil: :evil:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

yomiabudu wrote:So we won't win the cup?.Will Amodu be sacked after the nations cup?. Pls reply.
Sir, I am not shy or afraid to say I DON'T KNOW!!!
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bobo Dan »

yomiabudu wrote:So we won't win the cup?.Will Amodu be sacked after the nations cup?. Pls reply.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Last edited by Bobo Dan on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

Ibadan
Egg
Egg

Post by Ibadan »

lukemana wrote:
tfco wrote:
lukemana wrote:
But yeah, you be Naija

I was born and raised in Abidjan. My father is from Abeokuta, he passed away 3 years ago. My mother is from Ibadan. She is still alive. THank God!

Cheers!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

lukemana wrote:
tfco wrote:
lukemana wrote:
But yeah, you be Naija

Cheers!!!
What about cameroon? Can you dream and say what will happen? :mrgreen:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

OK, there is hope then. I will offer up prayers and sacrifices to the African gods to help the Oyibo God do this one for us.

By the way, tfco, the use of "loose" instead of "lose" is not restricted to Nigerians. Some otherwise educated Oyibo people use it, and it has become so widespread that it may soon become "correct".
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

was a good game to miss then i take it? btw, didn't some forumer predict this scoreline? after sniffing some fumes of ether as well?? :winking:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

:roll: :roll:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

All I can say is hmm...
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Sota
Egg
Egg

Post by Sota »

...Mr. Man, you suppose dey smoke that your weed in moderation. Better still, if you really must smoke the thing, please keep your psychotic events to yourself. Nonsense.
Last edited by Sota on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Again, I don't know. Please don't take everything I say FACE VALUE. From the fuzzy "vision" that I had some minutes ago...I saw a FULL STADIUM...that is an indication that it was the semi-finals stage or possible the final. I also "saw" some penalty shootouts after which I "saw" our players (Super Eagles) with their heads down. That would mean that they lost! It could be that the other team was given a penalty that led to our defear...again I DON'T KNOW. I AM NOT GOD!!!

Cheers!!!
Edu
Egg
Egg

Post by Edu »

tunde72 wrote:
lukemana wrote:

Cheers!!!
you are a day dreamer.

actually he's not a day dreamer. he predicated today's game. not only the score but the order in which they were scored. and turned out to be 100% correct. don't be quick to bash. jaws are still dropin in his previous thread.
Last edited by Edu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAIJA4EVA
Egg
Egg

Post by NAIJA4EVA »

tfco wrote:
lukemana wrote:
But yeah, you be Naija

You this man!! :roll: :biggrin:
nellcarter
Egg
Egg

Post by nellcarter »

1) Your prophecy is as cleared as night and day. Now, What do u think of amodu remaining as our coach going into the WC in SA?
2) You be winch, I no be winch, you be amodu rubber, I no be Amodu rubber...Hey! Which one you be self, and how many lives you don destroy just to make a point? a beg tell me, I no go tell anybody.
3) Please be around for the WC because I can't afford to take off from work unnecessarily. Hope you got the gist?

lukemana wrote:

Cheers!!!
Rebellious
Egg
Egg

Post by Rebellious »

lukemana wrote:

Cheers!!!
Errr.... How can that be good news...???
Said prophecy = Nigeria fail to win the cup AND Amodu gets to keep his job