NFF GETS PRESIDENTIAL ORDER TO SACK AMODU

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truemamamia
Egg
Egg
Re: NFF GETS PRESIDENTIAL ORDER TO SACK AMODU

Post by truemamamia »

Looks like there is much more stupidity in Nigeria than Ghana.
Politicians can come together and make senseless declarations on issues that they dont understand.
I feel sorry for this Amodu guy. After the ANC he shd definitely let go becos u cant succeed where u dont have support. Every turn he makes there are so many pple praying for him to tumble
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

truemamamia wrote:Looks like there is much more stupidity in Nigeria than Ghana.
Politicians can come together and make senseless declarations on issues that they dont understand.
I feel sorry for this Amodu guy. After the ANC he shd definitely let go becos u cant succeed where u dont have support. Every turn he makes there are so many pple praying for him to tumble
dude u havent seen anything.. these useless politicians are having a meeting about football :shock: oh my football.. istead of them to go focus on the Nigerian terrorist, they've channeled all their energies towards football.. talk about misplaced priorities
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

This is the business of football, he should go. I feel bad but look, he has made good money for over two years while on the job hopefully he invested. He's been paid far more than most Nigerians make home or abroad. He hasn't exactly set the world on fire with his brand of football. Think about it which notable teams has he beaten, and please don't bring up meaningless friendlies.
His arrogance and unwillingness to learn is even more infuriating. Tunisia practically put us to the sword, if it was a two legged knock out they are on top on goals scored and to me performed better in both legs.
The first quality opposition we face, we get the arrogance beat out of us by a young Egypt side that contained elements that played the u-20 tourney just a year ago.
To rub it in, Egypt is set to rest 4 starters which means Benin have a good chance of beaten them and being the second place qualifier, that is after the Egyptian head coach stated in an interview that the tournament this year is way way easier diminishing the victory they earned against us.

It's time for Amodu to move on, Nigeria is way bigger than him...
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

NO need for FC just let Siasia take over. dam...they want to go pay stupid money to a FC now
Lagos Bobo
Egg
Egg

Post by Lagos Bobo »

tbite wrote:FIFA should Ban Nigeria immediately

isn't the PTF Illegal
You are officially the second dumbest person in this forum. Next to emir kongi.
What's illegal about the Nigerian govt trying to hire the most competent coach for its national team. What has that got to do with FIFA? FIFA is only concerned with meddling in the selection/election of the football federational leadership. The issue of hiring a national team coach has nothing to do with FIFA.
My Amodu is a Clown Realization Moment (Amodu had been asked how he intends to fix the Eagles' wobbly midfield and he said):
“Midfield does not win matches. If it does, then Nigeria had no business beating Kenya because the Eagles' midfield failed against Harambee Stars.
“Midfield is just a bridge between the attack and the defence. ...”
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Nigeria once again you have amused :thumb:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
teejay
Egg
Egg

Post by teejay »

Lagos Bobo,
I disagree...He is the dumbest!!
Lagos Bobo wrote:

isn't the PTF Illegal
What's illegal about the Nigerian govt trying to hire the most competent coach for its national team. What has that got to do with FIFA? FIFA is only concerned with meddling in the selection/election of the football federational leadership. The issue of hiring a national team coach has nothing to do with FIFA.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

First of all, where did that order come from? Did it come frlm Yaradua from his incubation room in Saudi Arabia :) :?:

Secondly, the NFF cannot be influneced by the VP or anyone else unless they want to be. Nigerian football and the Super Eagles are its exclusive domain. You mess with the NFF, you mess with FIFA and that's not in Nigeria's best footballing interest :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

so our president is back to the land of the living....because of the eagles.... :veryangry: Please leave Amodu alone.
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

Nigeria is a circus! :rotf:
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

A very good news for anybody who wish SE well. This is long over due. Let him just go and leave us to repair the crumbs he left behind. I dont know why people were so selfish in Nigeria. Do any right thinking person still believe Amodu still have anything to offer this team, What other changes do you think he can bring into this team that he has not been able to bring for the past years. its good we are puting an end to this rubbish thank God for a sensitive leader. If we go to the world cup with Amodu can SE's method of playing change? imaging how Argentina will take this tem home for dinner. Amodu did nothing in this team order than selection!!! that is if he really do anyway. But pls, pls and pls let LULU and his team go with him its good to keep promise you know.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

This is what is wrong with Nigeria. :shock: The president that has been missing in action for a few months and even when he was there, takes forever to make a decision. The country is on the brink of constitutional meltdown and between the prez and NFF all they could discuss is sacking the man who although not shinning brightly, still gets things done? :shock: :shock: wow

Have the NFF recovered the stolen $200,000 before they start seeking presidential approval to sack a manager that just got them the $5m they are trying to chop by seeking to go on their managerial search for a competition that will only last 4 weeks?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

pajimoh wrote:
This is what is wrong with Nigeria. :shock: The president that has been missing in action for a few months and even when he was there, takes forever to make a decision. The country is on the brink of constitutional meltdown and between the prez and NFF all they could discuss is sacking the man who although not shinning brightly, still gets things done? :shock: :shock: wow

Have the NFF recovered the stolen $200,000 before they start seeking presidential approval to sack a manager that just got them the $5m they are trying to chop by seeking to go on their managerial search for a competition that will only last 4 weeks?
The thread title had me rolling on the floor to be honest. Naija we hail thee :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Choi!! See AHs dey vent... :woot: :woot: :woot:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Stop paying attention to that fool & his likes. They place Amodu above Nigeria.
teejay wrote:Lagos Bobo,
I disagree...He is the dumbest!!
Lagos Bobo wrote:

isn't the PTF Illegal
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
luke1867
Egg
Egg

Post by luke1867 »

Why are you guys surprised? This is normal business in Naija.
"We have all seen Eto'o and what he has been doing with the ball since the tournament started. He is the only player that has distinguished himself as a world-class player here. He does not run around too much. He is always at the right place at the right time. That is how they play in Barcelona and he brought his experience to bear on the team and this tournament."

Jo Bonfrere
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We risk a ban if this is true, and all this clamouring to fire Amodu in the middle of a tourney is a distraction, and downright stupid. Why not wait till to the end of the tourney before firing him. I have said this countless of times that the PTF will ultimately lead to Nigerian being banned by FIFA. All you people dancing because of this news, forget history too easily, pls name us one new coach hired 6 months before the WC finals that have made any impact, Pls look at the hiring history of the NFF when it comes to coaches, and what coach will want to work for the NFF.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

oglex30 wrote:NO need for FC just let Siasia take over. dam...they want to go pay stupid money to a FC now
This is the problem with my beloved Country, why they wanna go for oyinbo I have no clue... :evil: :evil: :evil:

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
ora
Egg
Egg

Post by ora »

Ego jam Ego, High profile coach get higher ego pass our current crop of players. Yes we as Nigerians need a neutral coach to bring order and sanity to our Decaying Eagle.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Flex Swift wrote:It is always sad when an individual loses his job at this point my thoughts go out to his family the public humiliation I could never put up with it.

I cannot help but think things could have been different had Amodu not followed in the foot steps of previous coaches(spastic told us every coach has selected Olofinjana but now see what happens to them when they do). His failing did not start today it began with refusing to use friendlies to test new players until forced to do so, refusing to scout the local league, refusing to select players based on merit, his team selection for the ANC contained too many injured players. Amodu was not building for the future because he refused to scout for new exciting talent that we know Nigeria has. I wish him all the very in his new endeavours
The fact is Amodu publicly humiliated himself. No self respecting human being will accept a job he or she knows they are not capable of handling...the honorable thing for him to have done was quit a long time ago...

hurricaneeddy
Egg
Egg

Post by hurricaneeddy »

what's wrong with sacking a coach who is drawing outrage from fellas all over the country......
Lagos Bobo wrote:

isn't the PTF Illegal
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

"He took a lot of punishment and fought until the end," said Klitschko. "But from round two, it was clear that his game plan wasn't working. lol. september 11 klitschko vs peter
hurricaneeddy
Egg
Egg

Post by hurricaneeddy »

the guy was just applying the hustling technique...go, manage, make some bar, then zoom out..the guy had no special plan for the SE
elerineye wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:It is always sad when an individual loses his job at this point my thoughts go out to his family the public humiliation I could never put up with it.

I cannot help but think things could have been different had Amodu not followed in the foot steps of previous coaches(spastic told us every coach has selected Olofinjana but now see what happens to them when they do). His failing did not start today it began with refusing to use friendlies to test new players until forced to do so, refusing to scout the local league, refusing to select players based on merit, his team selection for the ANC contained too many injured players. Amodu was not building for the future because he refused to scout for new exciting talent that we know Nigeria has. I wish him all the very in his new endeavours
The fact is Amodu publicly humiliated himself. No self respecting human being will accept a job he or she knows they are not capable of handling...the honorable thing for him to have done was quit a long time ago...
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

"He took a lot of punishment and fought until the end," said Klitschko. "But from round two, it was clear that his game plan wasn't working. lol. september 11 klitschko vs peter
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wanaj0 wrote:So will he be sacked if he happens to meet the semi final target that was set for him?

How do you go about sacking a man meeting his deliverables? Why do things to destabilise the team? Are all these distractions helpful to the team. Ghana, Algeria, Cameroun who are going to the same WC suffered losses and next action was not to sack the coach.

What happens when the FC fails? will he refund the money wasted on him? What of the one wasted on Berti?

I wished the presidency well. Hope they can get a foreign president because that is more urgent.

Imagine Amechi and co leaving the running of the states because of ANC!
What the bleep is wrong with you? Why do you like talking sense in a place where most people talk nonsense? Mind yourself o!