Should Nigeria Sack its coach? - Discuss

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Should Nigeria Sack its coach? - Discuss

Post by wanaj0 »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Messi
Egg
Egg
Re: Should Nigeria Sack its coach? - Discuss

Post by Messi »

yes, this man is beyond clueless its not even funny.
amoky
Egg
Egg

Post by amoky »

To be honest He needs technical help.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

yes, i am not kidding
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

amoky wrote:To be honest He needs technical help.
And your definition of "technical help" is?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

They gave him a mandate and he delivered...what more do they want, blood? :scared: :scared: :scared:
To stop trying is to start dying
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I don't think any technical help can make ths bunch play a faster gam. They've been playing this way, long before Amodu took over.

The only teams that still play Naija football are the Olympic and age related teams.

We have bunch of Europeans on our hands. They go back more times than they go forward and they allow more space than Star Trek
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oh boy our team looked pretty bad out there today oh...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

ogbologbo wrote:FOR WAT?? GETTN TO THE SEMIS?? :roll:
Let me tell you something: even if we win the ANC and win the WC with Amodu, these opaks yarners will still maintain that Amodu must go. Why? Because they want an Oyinbo man. I tell ya man...Nigerians are funny.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

No, for that world class performance against Zambian homeboys that included a 16-yr old boy, younger than Rabiu Ibrahim!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WE NEED TO GET AMODU SOME HELP, SOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Ambazonia
Egg
Egg

Post by Ambazonia »

How many teams in the semi finals with local coaches?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

metalalloy wrote:oh boy our team looked pretty bad out there today oh...
Bad is even good :shock: That display was beyond bad
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Shownoja wrote:They gave him a mandate and he delivered...what more do they want, blood? :scared: :scared: :scared:
What they want is more than blood and even Amodu's head. They want a white man to coach the team.

***Breda = Br****
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Messi wrote:yes, this man is beyond clueless its not even funny.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kolinzo wrote:
Let me tell you something: even if we win the ANC and win the WC with Amodu, these opaks yarners will still maintain that Amodu must go. Why? Because they want an Oyinbo man. I tell ya man...Nigerians are funny.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How I wish you could tell us the truth about the state of your heart in the last 60 minutes of that match! I still dey calm some people down for hia - dem don reach heaven come backkk :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

pajimoh wrote:I don't think any technical help can make ths bunch play a faster gam. They've been playing this way, long before Amodu took over.

The only teams that still play Naija football are the Olympic and age related teams.

We have bunch of Europeans on our hands. They go back more times than they go forward and they allow more space than Star Trek
...and who stuck with the same set of players? The fact is, Amodu will get the U23 team and they'll still play like this.
Last edited by elerineye on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Amodu is a piss poor coach whose tactical knowledge of the game is outdated. However, NFF gave him a semi-final ultimatum and he has done it. He needs to be left alone to coach the SE in the WC.
Messi
Egg
Egg

Post by Messi »

kolinzo wrote:
if you cant see that this man doesn't know what he is doing then you must be on payroll or something. Its not results but how you win. Honestly we couldn't even string passes together. Any team reflects their manager, the fact that we bereft of ideas speaks volumes of the type of coach amodo is.
Lagos Bobo
Egg
Egg

Post by Lagos Bobo »

pajimoh wrote:I don't think any technical help can make ths bunch play a faster gam. They've been playing this way, long before Amodu took over.

Pa Jimoh, please, tell me that somebody stole your handle b'cos I can't believe that you actually posted what you did above.

Omo, the team is playing according to the style/tactics they were given. If you give this team to a technically sound coach, you'd be surprised of the transformation. Amodu gives cluelessness a bad name. We played the weakest team of the 8 quarter finalists and here are are playing crap! Imagine if we had taken on the likes of Algeria or Cameroun. Let me not mention Egypt sef :(
My Amodu is a Clown Realization Moment (Amodu had been asked how he intends to fix the Eagles' wobbly midfield and he said):
“Midfield does not win matches. If it does, then Nigeria had no business beating Kenya because the Eagles' midfield failed against Harambee Stars.
“Midfield is just a bridge between the attack and the defence. ...”
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

YemiBrazil wrote:
No, for that world class performance against Zambian homeboys that included a 16-yr old boy, younger than Rabiu Ibrahim!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WE NEED TO GET AMODU SOME HELP, SOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!
FINALLY some sense. Not all these crows about sack, sack, sack. Get him some help, that we can accept. But to fire him so close to the bloody World Cup? No.
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
cybersoccerfan
Egg
Egg

Post by cybersoccerfan »

YemiBrazil wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How I wish you could tell us the truth about the state of your heart in the last 60 minutes of that match! I still dey calm some people down for hia - dem don reach heaven come backkk :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
Hahaha :)
amoky
Egg
Egg

Post by amoky »

kolinzo wrote:
amoky wrote:To be honest He needs technical help.
And your definition of "technical help" is?

Amodu could not read the game the problem today was not pace, but creativity.Agreed with don't have a natural attacking midfielder, but at least bring on Kanu ,th only option
nellcarter
Egg
Egg

Post by nellcarter »

No way. The man has luck on his side, and our SE can benefit from the luck. Don't forget this na EDO man.
wanaj0 wrote::taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: