Ivorians dey tap abeg!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ivorians dey tap abeg!

Post by KingLoku »

These guys are doing us proud abeg , atleast their midfielders dey feed the strikers something Nigeria midfield no sabi , na so so pass around ball and bck pass them sabi.
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ivorians dey tap abeg!

Post by cchinukw »

True dat. But you need to score to win. Something that they haven't improved on since last WC.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

KingLoku wrote:These guys are doing us proud abeg , atleast their midfielders dey feed the strikers something Nigeria midfield no sabi , na so so pass around ball and bck pass them sabi.

no worry u go see niaja tap too on thursday - hopefully leading to few goals in our favour.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

KingLoku wrote:These guys are doing us proud abeg , atleast their midfielders dey feed the strikers something Nigeria midfield no sabi , na so so pass around ball and bck pass them sabi.
Maybe we need oyinbo players too.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

man..something refreshing to hear man. :thumb: :thumb:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Man Ataye wrote:man..something refreshing to hear man. :thumb: :thumb:
Men!!! There was no any form of respect for Portugal , unlike Nigeria that played like they were scared of messi
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They are athletic, but they don't have the extra stuff that differentiate winners from losers.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tunde84
Egg
Egg

Post by Tunde84 »

Much better defending...
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

man that s how u play..this is how senegal downed france and camreoon did likewise to argentina. Play like u have nothing to lose, play like u do not respect ya opponent.
KingLoku wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:man..something refreshing to hear man. :thumb: :thumb:
Men!!! There was no any form of respect for Portugal , unlike Nigeria that played like they were scared of messi
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
brainz
Egg
Egg

Post by brainz »

Their playing has never been in doubt. Ever. Now check the score after everything... :mad:
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

ohenhen1 wrote:They are athletic, but they don't have the extra stuff that differentiate winners from losers.
Abeg go siddom inside dust and congratulate a good team when u see one, they shut Ronaldo down
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

KingLoku wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:They are athletic, but they don't have the extra stuff that differentiate winners from losers.
Abeg go siddom inside dust and congratulate a good team when u see one, they shut Ronaldo down

They are not a good team, all running with no end result, abeg wait 2 hrs you will see a good team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Africa only has 2 goals and 1 was a penalty :sad:
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Molue Conductor wrote:Africa only has 2 goals and 1 was a penalty :sad:
Guy this no be intercontinental competition.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Molue Conductor wrote:Africa only has 2 goals and 1 was a penalty :sad:
Goal difference: 2:4
2 draws, 3 losses, 1 win

Germany alone has scored twice as much goals as all 6 african teams together.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
mysa
Egg
Egg

Post by mysa »

Can't believe those who want to downplay this performance by CIV. They played very well and have delivered the better performance by an African side so far(even though they didn't win). Football nowadays is about not taking an early goal trying to settle in the game and hope to capitalize on set plays. Nigeria should have tightened their butts in the opening 30 minutes and failed to do that. Ivory coast created enough chances and didn't make the same defensive mistakes we are accustomed to you can't ask more than that.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

mysa wrote:Can't believe those who want to downplay this performance by CIV. They played very well and have delivered the better performance by an African side so far(even though they didn't win). Football nowadays is about not taking an early goal trying to settle in the game and hope to capitalize on set plays. Nigeria should have tightened their butts in the opening 30 minutes and failed to do that. Ivory coast created enough chances and didn't make the same defensive mistakes we are accustomed to you can't ask more than that.
True talk but Portugal ain't exactly Argentina if you know what I mean. The game today was IC's for the taking.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051