$10,000: BEAT SUPER FALCONS AND THE DOLLARS ARE YOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
$10,000: BEAT SUPER FALCONS AND THE DOLLARS ARE YOURS!

Post by GUEST »

$10,000 TO BEAT SUPER FALCONS

SOURCE: NIGERIA.COM

The Ghanaian Football Association are upbeat in their campaign to ensure that the stranglehold which the Super Falcons of Nigeria have exerted on the African Women Nations Cup is broken in South Africa .
“They have won the trophy enough. This time, we will take the Cup home", boasted former International and Chief Coach of the team, John Eshun. To accomplish their grand design to dislodge Nigeria, who have disciplined the Black Queens in two previous finals, the GFA has dangled a carrot , the sum of ten thousand dollars in graduated bonuses for the players. , despite the absence of top players like Alberta Sackey,Elizabeth Baidoo, Mavis Danso among others, it is working some magic. The players have received their bonuses and are so excited that they can go shopping and purchase some choice products. Apart from the fact that the Ghanaians have been in South Africa for two weeks, this additional incentive for a team that was previously perhaps the least paid in Africa has brought out the best from the girls who have vowed to tear the Super Falcons apart if both countries clash in the final. Two goals heroine Anokyewaa Akua told nigeriafa “There is always an next time to which you can allow somebody to beat you all the time. We are ready this time”.The Ghanaians who already have a semi-final ticket play Zimbabwe on Friday for the maximum six points.

Posted 23 Sept

Back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

I SAID IF BLACK QUEEN FAIL TO BEAT THE FALCONS--THEN THE $10,000

SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY BE GIVEN TO THE FALCONS :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JUST MY TAKE--TIRED OF ALL THIS BUHAHAHA.
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: $10,000: BEAT SUPER FALCONS AND THE DOLLARS ARE YOURS!

Post by Altobelli »

GUEST wrote:$10,000 TO BEAT SUPER FALCONS

SOURCE: NIGERIA.COM

The Ghanaian Football Association are upbeat in their campaign to ensure that the stranglehold which the Super Falcons of Nigeria have exerted on the African Women Nations Cup is broken in South Africa .
“They have won the trophy enough. This time, we will take the Cup home", boasted former International and Chief Coach of the team, John Eshun. To accomplish their grand design to dislodge Nigeria, who have disciplined the Black Queens in two previous finals, the GFA has dangled a carrot , the sum of ten thousand dollars in graduated bonuses for the players. , despite the absence of top players like Alberta Sackey,Elizabeth Baidoo, Mavis Danso among others, it is working some magic. The players have received their bonuses and are so excited that they can go shopping and purchase some choice products. Apart from the fact that the Ghanaians have been in South Africa for two weeks, this additional incentive for a team that was previously perhaps the least paid in Africa has brought out the best from the girls who have vowed to tear the Super Falcons apart if both countries clash in the final. Two goals heroine Anokyewaa Akua told nigeriafa “There is always an next time to which you can allow somebody to beat you all the time. We are ready this time”.The Ghanaians who already have a semi-final ticket play Zimbabwe on Friday for the maximum six points.

Posted 23 Sept

Back

John Eshun should SHUSH over dia!! :x This man's mouth could just end up jinxing the Queens. He should be very careful :evil:
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

The Black Queens are the strongest team at this AWC. And I say this not because of the results posted so far (even though that bears me out), but because of the overall picture of things as they stand.

The $10, 000 is extra motivation and I think the Queens can just do it. I hope I am wrong. I pray I am proven wrong. But that is the reality of the moment.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

KickOff Chief wrote:The Black Queens are the strongest team at this AWC. And I say this not because of the results posted so far (even though that bears me out), but because of the overall picture of things as they stand.

The $10, 000 is extra motivation and I think the Queens can just do it. I hope I am wrong. I pray I am proven wrong. But that is the reality of the moment.
We shall see who win the championship...
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

why won't they want to destroy the falcons, $10,000 US dollars is equal to 89,202,250.98 Ghana Cedis
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

yaro maiwayo wrote:why won't they want to destroy the falcons, $10,000 US dollars is equal to 89,202,250.98 Ghana Cedis
.98? You a bad man! :D

RB.