Stoke city vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: Stoke city vs Arsenal

Post by bepanda »

Chamak, Bendtner, Andrej not even on the bench today ...
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bushboy wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmmm I pray to God I am not seeing Maroune Giroud :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
:???:
He is saying he is hoping Giroud is not just another Chamakh in disguise.
Why did you answer the Air Head? No wonder at 45 he is still bagging groceries at 7-11 :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
C'mon now 45 na big time exaggeration :D .
Uncle 100% is not that old, he is 44.
No be all of us way dey use football age in the real world o. Great Uncle Yemi brasierre...i salute you also sir :thumb:
I know I'm claiming 19 though I'm currently 24 but man must wack - my contacts with John Obuh are still working on something for me in the current Flying Eagles. If I make the team I go hook you up with the National football supporters club to come cheer us with your area father aluta songs and dance moves :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Arsenal sucks.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Diaby Shoot the fooking ball you moron
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why did the ref give the ball back to Stoke
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

anikulapo wrote:
okuns wrote:This match appears to be heading towards a 1-1 goal less draw... Emphasis should be on "goal less." I must say that Arsenal does look to be very solid defensively. Last season, we would have conceded via a Delap throw-in by now.
Please dont jinx us, Delap is on the subs bench :scared:

Psst wetin be "1-1 goal less draw" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aniks,

You continue exposed yourself... :) :) FYI, this is a common joke about a Nigerian sports commentator stating the result of a match. And it has carried on forever...
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Mr. Piffington wrote:Arsenal sucks.
Says who? Arsenal is solid and we have two easy away matches in September.

... against Liverpool and Man City. Arsenal is a big match team, not interested in matches against smaller teams :D .

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Look at this Ivorian Goat :scared: :scared: Please Wenger bring in the OX, there should be Zero tolerance this season

MLK.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Gervinho sucks, he's a horrible player.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

sorry gervinhos shooting is a joke
Detcord
Egg
Egg

Post by Detcord »

100%Naija wrote:
Detcord wrote:Meanwhile Yakubu don nak two tap-ins :taunt: :taunt:
And this is football related how? :???: Abeg jor :arrow: :taunt:
When did ArsNIL thread become football related :?: :taunt:
Look, I'm a coach, I'm not Harry Potter. He is magical, but in reality there is no magic. Magic is fiction and football is real." - José Mourinho
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Oh how did Stoke not get a PK for that ? hmmm
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Dude is a joke. Gervinho does not know how to settle in a match and pick the opponent's pocket. He takes off with the ball the same way every day and the result is always the same.
smartbrother wrote:sorry gervinhos shooting is a joke
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

dis diaby sef
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Let me just say this, no other top club in the world needs Llorente as much as Arsenal needs him. Podolski will be brilliant as a second option without the the pressure of being the go to guy. For this season, Giroud will be a fantastic 3rd striker.
As usual Arsenal is faced with a scenario where if it chooses to spend 20 million plus pounds, it will improve itself tremendously and give the fan base much deserved hope of finally breaking the silver ware jinx. But as usual, I reckon it will spend only the minimum allowed for it to qualify for 4th place. Winning championships simply does not motivate this ownership. Looking at this team today against Stoke, if we dont get another potent striker we are going to struggle to score goals this season.

On another note, what exactly is Diaby's role on this team? Although he is tall and lanky, he plays a finesse game. He brings no physical presence. He does not win balls consistently neither does he cover much ground as a defender. He is a competent passer but is not a great one on one man with the ball. He does not score much. So again I ask what is this wastepipe doing on the pitch? Na wa......
Last edited by mke1010 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To conquer one's self is the most noble victory; to be vanquished by one's own nature is the worst and most ignoble defeat. (Plato)
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Detcord wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Detcord wrote:Meanwhile Yakubu don nak two tap-ins :taunt: :taunt:
And this is football related how? :???: Abeg jor :arrow: :taunt:
When did ArsNIL thread become football related :?: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

GErvinho with all his ability is quite poor.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Nice long pass from the great Diaby! :thumb:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Jesu these stoke players are *kindpeople*!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That is an outrageous tackle, come on ref send him off that is ridiculous

MLK.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

YemiBrazil wrote:Nice long pass from the great Diaby! :thumb:
Fucccvvvk Diaby!
To conquer one's self is the most noble victory; to be vanquished by one's own nature is the worst and most ignoble defeat. (Plato)
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Come on that is a red card

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Na wa oh...These animals from Stoke wan kill our players oh. WTH? :shock: :curse:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger