Now I understand why Chelsea high ups didn't want Emenalo in

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Now I understand why Chelsea high ups didn't want Emenalo in

Post by CMS »

They were basically stealing money from Roman. No wonder yeye players were getting ridiculous contracts at Chelsea while he was there. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kenyon stands to cash in on any Chelsea Falcao deal
By CHARLES SALE
PUBLISHED: 17:23 EST, 3 September 2012 | UPDATED: 17:23 EST, 3 September 2012

If, as expected, Atletico Madrid star Falcao joins Chelsea in the January transfer window, former Stamford Bridge chief executive Peter Kenyon will be a big beneficiary of the deal.
Kenyon, now based in Jersey, is involved in the running of three third-party ownership football funds in partnership with super agent Jorge Mendes, whose clients include Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho

The players under part ownership include Colombia striker Falcao, whose £35million move from Porto to Atletico in 2011 was financed to a large extent by the GestiFute fund, now part of Quality Football Ireland Ltd, an umbrella operation headed by Kenyon and Mendes.

Big win: Peter Kenyon stands to gain if Falcao goes to Chelsea
They would need to have their stakeholding in the player repaid by Atletico if Falcao moves to Chelsea, as third-party ownership was forbidden in the Premier League after the furore around Carlos Tevez’s transfer to West Ham in 2006. UEFA have also tightened their rules.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... z25So81z6F
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Now I understand why Chelsea high ups didn't want Emenal

Post by goke313 »

What's wrong with Kenyon getting his hustle on?
Why would Kenyon want more people(Emenalo) getting a piece of the pie

Bottom line...majority of CE would do the same
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

CMS wrote:They were basically stealing money from Roman. No wonder yeye players were getting ridiculous contracts at Chelsea while he was there. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kenyon stands to cash in on any Chelsea Falcao deal
By CHARLES SALE
PUBLISHED: 17:23 EST, 3 September 2012 | UPDATED: 17:23 EST, 3 September 2012

If, as expected, Atletico Madrid star Falcao joins Chelsea in the January transfer window, former Stamford Bridge chief executive Peter Kenyon will be a big beneficiary of the deal.
Kenyon, now based in Jersey, is involved in the running of three third-party ownership football funds in partnership with super agent Jorge Mendes, whose clients include Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho

The players under part ownership include Colombia striker Falcao, whose £35million move from Porto to Atletico in 2011 was financed to a large extent by the GestiFute fund, now part of Quality Football Ireland Ltd, an umbrella operation headed by Kenyon and Mendes.

Big win: Peter Kenyon stands to gain if Falcao goes to Chelsea
They would need to have their stakeholding in the player repaid by Atletico if Falcao moves to Chelsea, as third-party ownership was forbidden in the Premier League after the furore around Carlos Tevez’s transfer to West Ham in 2006. UEFA have also tightened their rules.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... z25So81z6F
:bump:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

CMS, thank God, Wenger doesn't have anything to with it. Else we wont hear the end of it. :sneaky: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
kalani
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani »

Sorry CMS, but your title is misleading and your argument a crock of $#%. By the time Kenyon left Emenalo was only a scout and would have in no way been a threat to anything he had going on. Also he isn't stealing any money, he's only taken up partnership with Jorge Mendes since leaving Chelsea, this partnership involves him owning some rights to a player Chelsea may have an interest in.
megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

kalani wrote:Sorry CMS, but your title is misleading and your argument a crock of $#%. By the time Kenyon left Emenalo was only a scout and would have in no way been a threat to anything he had going on. Also he isn't stealing any money, he's only taken up partnership with Jorge Mendes since leaving Chelsea, this partnership involves him owning some rights to a player Chelsea may have an interest in.
Oga CMS,

I am not sure where you got that from.

Emenalo issue was with the headcoach who did not want him on his bench - as an assistant coach. Emenalo never received resistance in the front office.

If you have a different angle to that, please share with us so that we can see.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

kalani wrote:Sorry CMS, but your title is misleading and your argument a crock of $#%. By the time Kenyon left Emenalo was only a scout and would have in no way been a threat to anything he had going on. Also he isn't stealing any money, he's only taken up partnership with Jorge Mendes since leaving Chelsea, this partnership involves him owning some rights to a player Chelsea may have an interest in.
You are the one being ridiculous and jumping to conclusion making insidious remarks. Your statement is beyond foolish to say the least. How daft? Can you even comprehend anything? The story is about whom? Who stands to get 1/3 profit from Falcao sale? To say some people think they are educated. How convenient for him to be in partnership to receive profits from past Chelsea staff sale and new player sale. Do you know how many junk players Chelsea bought and lost money on during his tenure?
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

KPOM! The logic in this thread is a real head scratcher... :?
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

CMS wrote:
You are the one being ridiculous and jumping to conclusion making insidious remarks. Your statement is beyond foolish to say the least. How daft? Can you even comprehend anything? The story is about whom? Who stands to get 1/3 profit from Falcao sale? To say some people think they are educated. How convenient for him to be in partnership to receive profits from past Chelsea staff sale and new player sale. Do you know how many junk players Chelsea bought and lost money on during his tenure?
So how is all this related to Emenalo exactly?
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

odi wrote:
CMS wrote:
So how is all this related to Emenalo exactly?

:?: :?: :?: :?:
kalani
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani »

CMS wrote:
You should be asking yourself the highlighted. Kenyon will receive money from Falcao sale wherever he goes, be it Chelsea, Juventus, Dynamo Tiblisi or Shimizu S-Pulse. Like I said he had not been threatened by Emenalo by any stretch of the imagination, the only time Emenalo became a factor in anything was when Carletto was manager and that's who was threatened by him.
megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

CMS, who says that Kenyon's firm is not a a shell for one of Roman's coy....Russians have a way of doing things in a non western way...
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thread get k leg
kalani
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani »

so CMS would you please amend your thread title?
megapro wrote:
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

Na wa!

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

The money Chelski (over) paid for the likes of Paolo Ferraira, Carvalho, etc most likely ended up in Borinho's and Kenyon's pockets via Jorge Mendes.
http://www.naijiant.com/