50% and rising ^^^

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: 50% and rising ^^^

Post by mystic »

obielord wrote:They will be home just in time to reach 100%

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abeg go siddon for durty :taunt:
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Player wrote:I dont usually agree with Catalyst but.... :woot: :woot: :woot: :agree:
Tell me one thing you like about this team?

For example, what I saw in Moses today got me salivating.

Moses is going to be huuuuugggee as the games come along. That is just one.

I still have faith in Nosa and Musa.

We are barely scratching the surface folks.
I don't like players that hide from the ball... MANY times I saw the dude refusing to show for the ball...

Tufiakwa! When I dey play, I demanded the ball... play it to my feet e no matter even if na 12 kungfu fighters (from Cameroon or Senegal)... I no go flinch. They should play Moses in that role....

Each time Mikel and Moses were on the same side with the ball, I could feel their football intelligence... and I know neither will shy away from the ball. Nosa has been a HUGE disappointment.
KPOM. That is exactly the simple question the ddefense kept asking of NOsa... PUhlease show up for a pass and yet he kept going MIA.
Try watching the game again and focusing on Nosa, you will even be more disappointed. Dude just refused to drop back to collect ball or offer himself as an outlet for passes.

I wonder if Keshi and the rest of the staff review game tapes. Because first game you can excuse it, second game, it becomes a pattern.
How can you be wondering if a coach you've defended ferociously on these pages review tapes? Which coach worth his salt won't review tapes? It is pathetic that the simple task of showing for the ball cannot be performed by this team. They play so wide from each other that the person that has the ball has no option but to boot the ball to somewhere he hopes a SE player will be. Anyways, make I keep quiet for now. We will beat Ethiopia by 2 goals but we will be exposed in the quarterfinal by CIV. Keshi is certainly not the coach SE needs. He needs to be fired immediately after the ANC.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Schillachi, just calm down. I know why you are hurting - so we will not go there.

Tournament just dey start - you will be blown away by this rising team in no distant future.

PS. What is the least mark that will make you happy (considering we did not qualify last year)? 8th place? 4th place? How about 3rd place? No? 2nd? Is that warm enough (at the minimum)?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it is still a PIG. Good luck to the SE against Ethiopia but I still wonder why we would ever go to a major tournament without our best team.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Jimi wrote:No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it is still a PIG. Good luck to the SE against Ethiopia but I still wonder why we would ever go to a major tournament without our best team.
Looks like you missed your way.

Care to elaborate?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Schillachi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Player wrote:I dont usually agree with Catalyst but.... :woot: :woot: :woot: :agree:

I don't like players that hide from the ball... MANY times I saw the dude refusing to show for the ball...

Tufiakwa! When I dey play, I demanded the ball... play it to my feet e no matter even if na 12 kungfu fighters (from Cameroon or Senegal)... I no go flinch. They should play Moses in that role....

Each time Mikel and Moses were on the same side with the ball, I could feel their football intelligence... and I know neither will shy away from the ball. Nosa has been a HUGE disappointment.
KPOM. That is exactly the simple question the ddefense kept asking of NOsa... PUhlease show up for a pass and yet he kept going MIA.
Try watching the game again and focusing on Nosa, you will even be more disappointed. Dude just refused to drop back to collect ball or offer himself as an outlet for passes.

I wonder if Keshi and the rest of the staff review game tapes. Because first game you can excuse it, second game, it becomes a pattern.
How can you be wondering if a coach you've defended ferociously on these pages review tapes? Which coach worth his salt won't review tapes? It is pathetic that the simple task of showing for the ball cannot be performed by this team. They play so wide from each other that the person that has the ball has no option but to boot the ball to somewhere he hopes a SE player will be. Anyways, make I keep quiet for now. We will beat Ethiopia by 2 goals but we will be exposed in the quarterfinal by CIV. Keshi is certainly not the coach SE needs. He needs to be fired immediately after the ANC.
Nostrademus Schillachi 8-)
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Schillachi wrote:
Schillachi wrote:How can you be wondering if a coach you've defended ferociously on these pages review tapes? Which coach worth his salt won't review tapes? It is pathetic that the simple task of showing for the ball cannot be performed by this team. They play so wide from each other that the person that has the ball has no option but to boot the ball to somewhere he hopes a SE player will be. Anyways, make I keep quiet for now. We will beat Ethiopia by 2 goals but we will be exposed in the quarterfinal by CIV. Keshi is certainly not the coach SE needs. He needs to be fired immediately after the ANC.
Really?

You could not wait until Sunday to declare victory?

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Catalyst wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Schillachi wrote:How can you be wondering if a coach you've defended ferociously on these pages review tapes? Which coach worth his salt won't review tapes? It is pathetic that the simple task of showing for the ball cannot be performed by this team. They play so wide from each other that the person that has the ball has no option but to boot the ball to somewhere he hopes a SE player will be. Anyways, make I keep quiet for now. We will beat Ethiopia by 2 goals but we will be exposed in the quarterfinal by CIV. Keshi is certainly not the coach SE needs. He needs to be fired immediately after the ANC.
Really?

I was declaring victory for the first part of the quote. I hope I won't declare complete victory on Sunday
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

@ 85% now and still rising.

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Catalyst wrote:@ 85% now and still rising.
:thumbs: :thumbs:
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

wale1974 wrote:Funny enough i have the same feeling, they really played well today
Stand Up For What You Believe In :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Oya chicks come out of the closet
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Schillachi wrote:Storyyyyyy....

Catalyst, Keshi is inept. He is a fraud. He is reaping what he sowed.

According to my sources, NFF is already discussing with Siasia, to take over the SE on an interim basis after the ANC...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Schillachi wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
Really?

I was declaring victory for the first part of the quote. I hope I won't declare complete victory on Sunday
How body :woot: :woot: :woot:
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Up to 90% now.

GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Jimi wrote:No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it is still a PIG. Good luck to the SE against Ethiopia but I still wonder why we would ever go to a major tournament without our best team.
THE BIG BOSS PICKED THE BEST TEAM. :thumb: :thumb:
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
rudellar
Egg
Egg

Post by rudellar »

u were absolutely right on this post. the team is peaking right on schedule. nice!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chei now i know why they called someone biatch.....
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

BIG BOSS will need to open bakery. We are running out of supply of HUMBLE PIES!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

100% and there!!

Notice how Scillachi and Obielord are noticeable by their absence.
As for Vancity...

Catalyst, please educate us on why Scillachi was so sore.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

the next assignment is to make sure they qualify for the world cup, then the confederation cup, i am sure Spain will want their revenge, that will be a good match, imagine a fit Emenike / ideye combo plus Moses terrorising Spain famed defence, Spain will be slightly better in midfield but am sure Mikel and co can be up to task, dont think Nigeria will be disgraced in that game
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

waka-man wrote:100% and there!!

Notice how Scillachi and Obielord are noticeable by their absence.
As for Vancity...

Catalyst, please educate us on why Scillachi was so sore.
This is one reason I love CE. Some people stick their feet so far up their throat they shamelessly disappear when the chips are down. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Spicyee
Egg
Egg

Post by Spicyee »

juventuss wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Catalyst wrote:

Happy I am not the only one who noticed this.
It seemed as if guys just stood still and expected magic to happen. I hope the coach points this out. We are too static. We do not move as a unit.
Pass - move - pass - move... None of that.
Same observations here. Igiebor was very poor at showing up for the ball, and marking. That is why Onazi will be on the team for as long as he is fit to play. Nosa kept frustrating the "give and go" with Mikel and other players. It seems he was trying too hard to show Mikel that he (Nosa) was running the show.
Give me Onazi's turns on the ball all day!!!!! :D