Update on Sulieman Musa (Raja Casablanca)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Update on Sulieman Musa (Raja Casablanca)

Post by General Trousers »

I just watched a few more videos on the Raja Casablanca site. Sulieman Musa is now the owner of the #10 shirt (and recently was the cause of a Moroccan visistor to this site). Let us continue to support our players. Raja Casablanca is a prominent African club of no small repute. To claim the #10 jersey is not a trivial matter.

See Sulieman here in the club picture (in the #10 shirt).

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

GT,

CCC will not give him a decent chance until he changes his name.

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Cmoke wrote:GT,

CCC will not give him a decent chance until he changes his name.

Cmoke
PROBABLY TO MUZINES :lol: :lol: :lol:
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Update on Sulieman Musa (Raja Casablanca)

Post by Otitokoro »

I actually thought you had a video of him in action...you know, trading punches with an opposing player :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please! When this kid ceases to be a thug, becomes more mature and is being sought by clubs in Europe, then I will start to support him.
Otherwise, he really is no better than any other player in our local leagues.
General Trousers wrote:I just watched a few more videos on the Raja Casablanca site. Sulieman Musa is now the owner of the #10 shirt (and recently was the cause of a Moroccan visistor to this site). Let us continue to support our players. Raja Casablanca is a prominent African club of no small repute. To claim the #10 jersey is not a trivial matter.

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Clips? I support nigerian players no matter where they play, as per eagles, i dont know
BEEG EAGLE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by BEEG EAGLE »

General Trousers wrote:I just watched a few more videos on the Raja Casablanca site. Sulieman Musa is now the owner of the #10 shirt (and recently was the cause of a Moroccan visistor to this site). Let us continue to support our players. Raja Casablanca is a prominent African club of no small repute. To claim the #10 jersey is not a trivial matter.

YES O.Raja no be small team. Na dem win CAF Champions League in 97 and 99 and they annexed the final CAF Cup in 2003 at the expense of Cotonsport Garoua,Hayatou's hometown team that he has just successfully pushed forward as the No 1 club in Africa despite having ever played only one continental final. Whether na history or current/near-current form where are thelikes of Zamalek, Al Ahly, Raja,Esperance and our Enyimbas of possibilities.

HAYATOU--OYENUSI---ANINI--- all na d same thing o make I yarn my own direct
http://beegeagle.wordpress.com

" CyberEagles RANT & RAVE section- the University of Life...where qualitative education is free"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Raja is the same team Jeanne D'Arc beat 3 to 0 in Dakar during the past ACL. Musa's being on the field didn't help Raja from being knocked out of the tourney in the Prelim rounds..
BEEG EAGLE wrote:

YES O.Raja no be small team. Na dem win CAF Champions League in 97 and 99 and they annexed the final CAF Cup in 2003 at the expense of Cotonsport Garoua,Hayatou's hometown team that he has just successfully pushed forward as the No 1 club in Africa despite having ever played only one continental final. Whether na history or current/near-current form where are thelikes of Zamalek, Al Ahly, Raja,Esperance and our Enyimbas of possibilities.

Abubakar
Egg
Egg

Post by Abubakar »

I will pick Musa ahead of Osaze and Oruma as future eagles playmaker.

Buran Uba!
In the Abundance of Water, the Fool is Thirsty!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

GT,

In all honesty do you think this wastepipe has what it takes to be a bonafide international? All this hype about him to me is a complete waste of time. If he is that good as you say he is then i would like to see him in the Flying Eagles first among his mates and see how he holds up against them.

Afterall Femi Opabunmi, JAG, Ikedia, Yobo and others all proved themselves in the junior teams before making their SE debut why should he be different?
Last edited by MI5 on Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

These are the comments that I find completely prejudicial. This team was in the ACL this year (and crashed out) and was in the CAF Cup last year and won. Yet we hype players that play in the English lower leagues (without the criticism I get). Raja Casablanca has two players that are highly sought after (that many cybers do not even know about). Remember the names Aboucherwane and Bidoudane ... they are highly desired players.

I simply posted that he is doing ok, and is currently the #10 of this team that is now 2nd in the Moroccan League, and what do I get? A flurry of insults and prejudicial comments ... you guys are very PREJUDICED against players in Africa. You guys made the same kinds of derogarory comments when Utaka was the highest goal scorer for Ismaily. When he moved to Al-Saad of Qatar, some of you wrote him off ... Now some of you chase after him begging for favors (I won't name names).

Musa was a member of the Meridien Cup Team 5 years ago, when he was 17. He is now 22, and no longer a flying eagle. The 3 players that I urged Musa Abdullahi to camp he could evaluate them in 2003 were Stefano Layeni, Sulieman Musa and Precious Emuejeraye ... 3 quality players that could have made a big difference. None was called, and I bemoaned a great missed oppurtunity.

Just for the record, so I drop a medula oblongata bunker buster on some of you - Raja Casablanca would thoroughly DEFEAT in no small manner West Bromich Albion, Wolves and Port Vale ... think about that ... this is not a small team.
MI5 wrote:GT,

In all honesty do you think this wastepipe has what it takes to be a bonafde international? All this hype about him to me is a complete waste of time. If he is that good as you say he is then i would like to see him in the Flying Eagles first among his mates and see how he holds up against them.

Afterall Femi Opabunmi, JAG, Ikedia, Yobo and others all proved themselves in the junior teams before making their SE debut why should he be different?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

GT,

Like i said this is all hype and how do you know he can cut it at international level because of what you say? Since you know more than i do how come Musa Abdulahi didn't invite him and with all the noise about him how come CARETAKER CCC hasn't invited him yet? With a popular like Raja he should have been discovered by now even by the Naija media? Something is wrong somewhere...

As for Utaka he had some caps under Amodu but for some strange reasons he was never invited and since you know more than others why wasn't he on the ANC 2002 team to Mali?

Pls mention the names of those who you say are now looking for favors it would be nice to have things in the open?

Hypiing up certain players just because you choose to support them will not cut it, I remember how you tried to discredit certain players like Femi Opabunmi and others when it came down to who deserves to be in the team and like you do best promote your boy at all times...

If Suleiman is good enough to cut then CCC would have at least noticed him by now. Raja is a big club in Africa as a whole and any player playing for them would have been noticed by now and not on CE...

General Trousers wrote:These are the comments that I find completely prejudicial. This team was in the ACL this year (and crashed out) and was in the CAF Cup last year and won. Yet we hype players that play in the English lower leagues (without the criticism I get). Raja Casablanca has two players that are highly sought after (that many cybers do not even know about). Remember the names Aboucherwane and Bidoudane ... they are highly desired players.

I simply posted that he is doing ok, and is currently the #10 of this team that is now 2nd in the Moroccan League, and what do I get? A flurry of insults and prejudicial comments ... you guys are very PREJUDICED against players in Africa. You guys made the same kinds of derogarory comments when Utaka was the highest goal scorer for Ismaily. When he moved to Al-Saad of Qatar, some of you wrote him off ... Now some of you chase after him begging for favors (I won't name names).

Musa was a member of the Meridien Cup Team 5 years ago, when he was 17. He is now 22, and no longer a flying eagle. The 3 players that I urged Musa Abdullahi to camp he could evaluate them in 2003 were Stefano Layeni, Sulieman Musa and Precious Emuejeraye ... 3 quality players that could have made a big difference. None was called, and I bemoaned a great missed oppurtunity.

Just for the record, so I drop a medula oblongata bunker buster on some of you - Raja Casablanca would thoroughly DEFEAT in no small manner West Bromich Albion, Wolves and Port Vale ... think about that ... this is not a small team.

In all honesty do you think this wastepipe has what it takes to be a bonafde international? All this hype about him to me is a complete waste of time. If he is that good as you say he is then i would like to see him in the Flying Eagles first among his mates and see how he holds up against them.

Soldier of Fortune...
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

In my post I did not say CCC should cap him. However it would be wise for all Nigerians to be AWARE of our players and WHERE they are playing. This player has built up a respectable resume at the age of 22.

* U-17 Merdien Cup Selection
* League Champions with Raja Casablanca
* CAF Cup Champion
* ACL Features (though they lost)

He may transition to France next year. At the very least I expect him, Aboucherwane and Bidoudane to go ...

Like i said this is all hype and how do you know he can cut it at international level because of what you say? Since you know more than i do how come Musa Abdulahi didn't invite him and with all the noise about him how come CARETAKER CCC hasn't invited him yet? With a popular like Raja he should have been discovered by now even by the Naija media? Something is wrong somewhere...

As for Utaka he had some caps under Amodu but for some strange reasons he was never invited and since you know more than others why wasn't he on the ANC 2002 team to Mali?

Pls mention the names of those who you say are now looking for favors it would be nice to have things in the open?

Hypiing up certain players just because you choose to support them will not cut it, I remember how you tried to discredit certain players like Femi Opabunmi and others when it came down to who deserves to be in the team and like you do best promote your boy at all times...

If Suleiman is good enough to cut then CCC would have at least noticed him by now. Raja is a big club in Africa as a whole and any player playing for them would have been noticed by now and not on CE...

General Trousers wrote:These are the comments that I find completely prejudicial. This team was in the ACL this year (and crashed out) and was in the CAF Cup last year and won. Yet we hype players that play in the English lower leagues (without the criticism I get). Raja Casablanca has two players that are highly sought after (that many cybers do not even know about). Remember the names Aboucherwane and Bidoudane ... they are highly desired players.

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

I wish Suleiman goodluck with his career and all the best to him. One day we shall see him feature in an SE jersey. A very good and impressive start to his young professional career and at least his been exposed to a winning environment which will help him a lot as he continues to grow... All the best to him...

General Trousers wrote:In my post I did not say CCC should cap him. However it would be wise for all Nigerians to be AWARE of our players and WHERE they are playing. This player has built up a respectable resume at the age of 22.

* U-17 Merdien Cup Selection
* League Champions with Raja Casablanca
* CAF Cup Champion
* ACL Features (though they lost)

He may transition to France next year. At the very least I expect him, Aboucherwane and Bidoudane to go ...

Soldier of Fortune...
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

In all honesty do you think this wastepipe has what it takes to be a bonafide international? All this hype about him to me is a complete waste of time. If he is that good as you say he is then i would like to see him in the Flying Eagles first among his mates and see how he holds up against them.

He was a teammate of Opabunmi during T&T 2001.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

That was Sulieman Mohammed. It is easy to mix them up!!!
scholl wrote:

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

General Trousers wrote:That was Sulieman Mohammed. It is easy to mix them up!!!
scholl wrote:

GT:

In any case, Suleiman Musa DID PLAY for the Flying Eagles (in response to M15's inquiry) back in 2002 while under the contract of Kano Pillars.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Abubakar wrote:I will pick Musa ahead of Osaze and Oruma as future eagles playmaker.

Buran Uba!
Abubakar, you will pick Dongo and Aboki over anyone as future Eagles playmaker! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Buran Uba![/
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEEG EAGLE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by BEEG EAGLE »

YUJAM wrote:Raja is the same team Jeanne D'Arc beat 3 to 0 in Dakar during the past ACL. Musa's being on the field didn't help Raja from being knocked out of the tourney in the Prelim rounds..
BEEG EAGLE wrote:

[img]http://www.dimadimaraja.com/players/ima ... peraja.gif

[/img]

SO..... a team is now made up of one player alone?even if he played hell and high water can a result be acheived without good outings from the rest 10 players on his side. You for no make this post I swear.It makes no sense

" CyberEagles RANT & RAVE section- the University of Life...where qualitative education is free"
BEEG EAGLE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by BEEG EAGLE »

YUJAM wrote:Raja is the same team Jeanne D'Arc beat 3 to 0 in Dakar during the past ACL. Musa's being on the field didn't help Raja from being knocked out of the tourney in the Prelim rounds..
BEEG EAGLE wrote:

[img]http://www.dimadimaraja.com/players/ima ... peraja.gif

[/img]

SO..... a team is now made up of one player alone?even if he played hell and high water can a result be acheived without good outings from the rest 10 players on his side. You for no make this post I swear.It makes no sense

kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

Enyeama,Obina,Abbey,Jag,Udeze,Finjana,Taiwo all play in lower division teams or clubs of the same or smaller size compared to Raja Casablanca yet Musa cant make it?? Does everything have to be endorsed by Europe before its good for us?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Kongi:

If Chukwu remains in charge, some of our players, in addition to hiding their true age, will have to hide their true names just to get invited by CCC.

Cmoke
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Cmoke wrote:Kongi:

If Chukwu remains in charge, some of our players, in addition to hiding their true age, will have to hide their true names just to get invited by CCC.

Cmoke
I don't agree with you but its very funny sha. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

[quote="Cmoke"]Kongi:

Cmoke,

CCC is a fair minded coach and he does not employ such tactics. Whenever he leads naija to a game u are sure to have the qualified players that are available barring injuries or other uncontrolable mishaps.