Chukwu Accuses Keshi of Concealing Players Injuries from NFF

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Chukwu Accuses Keshi of Concealing Players Injuries from

Post by mystic »

1naija wrote:My question is how did Chukwu make the Technical committee?

He is holding down a spot for uncle Yobo.
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Super Eagle wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:
Super Eagle wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Ekorian wrote:The headline is not inflammatory. Chukwu is trying to throw Keshi under the bus. People are already queueing up, updating their resumes because Keshi is likely to be gone after the World Cup!
Good or bad, Keshi will leave after the world cup and will get better opportunities else where. CCC is not lining up anything. Even if he is the best available he is not going to get the SE job. I wouldn't advice that he goes for it either.

It will behoove Nigeria to retain him at FC costs (regardless of WC results). Who will replace him?
I would like Keshi to be retained but it must be contingent upon good World Cup results. A coach should live and die by his results. So anything less than a quarter final by Keshi's team is a failure. After all, the rag tag team of Lagerback almost made the second rounds - even with Kaita's red card, we were still in the pole position and had several chances to kill the game against South Korea!

While I would prefer Nigeria to win the WC, could you provide me with your justification for setting the bar at the QF-level (and not SF, F, or lesser results)?
Dawg, the QF is gonna be the floor not the ceiling for this team. In fact, looking at the draws, I'd expect them to reach the semi finals. This is one of the most favorable draws that a naija team has ever had at the world cup. Unfortunately, Keshi is trying everything he can to foul it up for us by leaving out our best players.

O pari

Why would he prefer to do just that?
Perhaps, someone needs to corner him and find out why he is leaving (so called) our best players. No?
All I know is that Dude does not want players that could sabotage him (but some here feel that that possibility should be swept under the carpet and hope it doesn't rear the proverbial ugly head again).
You are Your Own Dog
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

...report na jj...
Super Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by Super Eagle »

Dog Bruno wrote:
Super Eagle wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:
Super Eagle wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Ekorian wrote:The headline is not inflammatory. Chukwu is trying to throw Keshi under the bus. People are already queueing up, updating their resumes because Keshi is likely to be gone after the World Cup!
Good or bad, Keshi will leave after the world cup and will get better opportunities else where. CCC is not lining up anything. Even if he is the best available he is not going to get the SE job. I wouldn't advice that he goes for it either.

It will behoove Nigeria to retain him at FC costs (regardless of WC results). Who will replace him?
I would like Keshi to be retained but it must be contingent upon good World Cup results. A coach should live and die by his results. So anything less than a quarter final by Keshi's team is a failure. After all, the rag tag team of Lagerback almost made the second rounds - even with Kaita's red card, we were still in the pole position and had several chances to kill the game against South Korea!

While I would prefer Nigeria to win the WC, could you provide me with your justification for setting the bar at the QF-level (and not SF, F, or lesser results)?
Dawg, the QF is gonna be the floor not the ceiling for this team. In fact, looking at the draws, I'd expect them to reach the semi finals. This is one of the most favorable draws that a naija team has ever had at the world cup. Unfortunately, Keshi is trying everything he can to foul it up for us by leaving out our best players.

O pari

Why would he prefer to do just that? Perhaps, someone needs to corner him and find out why he is leaving (so called) our best players. No?
All I know is that Dude does not want players that could sabotage him (but some here feel that that possibility should be swept under the carpet and hope it doesn't rear the proverbial ugly head again).
LOL. Dawg, you obviously didn't read the hastag on my signature :taunt:
Omo, Keshi is a business man. The man don hammer.
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

iworo wrote:Chukwu blames Keshi for withholding information
Posted: 12 May 2014 Time: 01:25 pm

Christian Chukwu has blamed Stephen Keshi for not informing the NFF’s Technical Committee of the injury concerns involving some of the players named in Nigeria’s provisional squad for this summer’s World Cup.

Speaking at the weekend, Chukwu who is a member of the Technical Committee stated that it is the responsibility of the coach to ascertain the level of fitness of his players after the likes of; team captain Joseph Yobo, Ahmed Musa, Nnamdi Oduamadi and Uche Nwofor were revealed to still be nursing injuries.

“The coach (Keshi) never informed us that some of the players are injured and it is not our job to verify the fitness of the players,” Chukwu who is a former coach of the Super Eagles said.

“We have agreed with him on the list and there is nothing anybody can do now as the list has been submitted to Fifa. We can only manage a crisis if there is any.”

The former Enugu Rangers coach and captain was however optimistic that Stephen Keshi will be able to raise a formidable squad of 23 fit players before June 2, when the final list is expected to be submitted to Fifa.

“I know we will have 23 fit players to play for us in Brazil because the coach will ensure they are fit,” he said.

Article by: Uche George Egbe
http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/news/4438 ... nformation
The highlighted is the only worthy 'news'...........................the rest na wannabe pimps :mrgreen: dey cry over their 'oyinbo na oyinbo' WC racket wey the Big Boss and Mr. President GEJ :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: kill dis time around.

Stupid Nff crooks :curse: and the junk sports media. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........na hunger go kill una :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Naaah! I don't believe that at all.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

So it is only the responsibility of the coach to make sure the players are fit. What happened to the scouting department?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Robbynice wrote:
Eucharia Uche is our Next Coach :lol: :lol: :lol:
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

All these negative responses...in fact I will stick my neck out and say Nigeria will get to quarter finals this time around, you are welcome to dig this thread out come July...

It's the team that wins games, tournaments....not a group of individuals (talented or otherwise)
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ora wrote:How ignorant the Association in today's information age.Keshit has been fooling each and everyone with his deceits. Never liked him, sincerely there is a lot of apprehension from the Admn not to criticize Keshit and his selection in the event something goes wrong and we do not advance past the round robin stage or we are humiliated, they can easily point fingers and fire the fool of a coach.

Yes, we want our home grown coach to succeed but aba, Keshit is not doing a good job of it(This mentality of we better pass them is endemic in the Nigerian culture.... (we do not need any military intervention in the ongoing crisis in Nigeria as an example). I beg o, we really need help by June 2nd to call in reinforcement for the WC and hopefully relief Keshit of his assignment thereafter .
Exactly bro! He was the first IC to lead us to the failkure of winning the ANC (after 19 years)... :oops:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

paj wrote:..if Manu Garba repeats as world champion with U-20 and shows he can bring his philosophy into the Super Eagles I dont see why he cant be headcoach.People can sit there and say he doesnt have the experience..but in my opinion if he can make the SE as explosive as he's made the GE and FE then good luck to anyone else 'with experience' stopping us.Just imagine that group of young men in four years from now.... No Oliseh and no Chuckwu for me..sorry
Manu Garba may ultimately (in fact, likely) become SE coach sometime in the future...
But be aware that with the SE he's not going to have the luxury of effectively a 2-year camp and nearly 100 warm-up games.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cito us wrote:
paj wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

I will like Keshi retain for continuity sake but knowing Nigeria and Nigerians, there are people that will still ask him to be sacked even if he won the World Cup.
Oliseh, Manu Garba and some foreign ' hey yous ' will be the leading contenders. Please let us leave CCC out of the coaching discourse. No pun intended but Chaiman can't coach the girls-guide to catch the ladybug insects!
..if Manu Garba repeats as world champion with U-20 and shows he can bring his philosophy into the Super Eagles I dont see why he cant be headcoach.People can sit there and say he doesnt have the experience..but in my opinion if he can make the SE as explosive as he's made the GE and FE then good luck to anyone else 'with experience' stopping us.Just imagine that group of young men in four years from now.... No Oliseh and no Chuckwu for me..sorry
I hope he goes on and update his credentials in the meantime. Obtain as much refresher and coaching certificates as possible. He seem to have sound coaching acumen. That said, he can be even better if he updates even further.
I agree, but he has some way to go.
If he achieves at the U20 level then his next mission should be the 2016 Olympics. Achieve there, and his case becomes unstoppable.
In the meantime, his 'boys' are getting older, stronger, more experienced and a few of them will become world class - fingers crossed. Blending them with some of the 'oldies' in a few years time - I see Mikel as the 'Baba', Ahmed Musa, Moses, Onazi, and maybe a couple of other survivors from the current team - and we could potentially be a genuine contender for winning the WC in four years time.
But everything needs to fall into place.
Wow, my fingers are tingling at the thought! :D :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Robbynice wrote:
Gbam!
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Ekorian wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

I will like Keshi retain for continuity sake but knowing Nigeria and Nigerians, there are people that will still ask him to be sacked even if he won the World Cup.
Oliseh, Manu Garba and some foreign ' hey yous ' will be the leading contenders. Please let us leave CCC out of the coaching discourse. No pun intended but Chaiman can't coach the girls-guide to catch the ladybug insects!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

ora wrote:How ignorant the Association in today's information age.Keshit has been fooling each and everyone with his deceits. Never liked him, sincerely there is a lot of apprehension from the Admn not to criticize Keshit and his selection in the event something goes wrong and we do not advance past the round robin stage or we are humiliated, they can easily point fingers and fire the fool of a coach.

Yes, we want our home grown coach to succeed but aba, Keshit is not doing a good job of it(This mentality of we better pass them is endemic in the Nigerian culture.... (we do not need any military intervention in the ongoing crisis in Nigeria as an example). I beg o, we really need help by June 2nd to call in reinforcement for the WC and hopefully relief Keshit of his assignment thereafter .
very very mumuristic post!
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

zee wrote:
iworo wrote:Chukwu blames Keshi for withholding information
Posted: 12 May 2014 Time: 01:25 pm

Christian Chukwu has blamed Stephen Keshi for not informing the NFF’s Technical Committee of the injury concerns involving some of the players named in Nigeria’s provisional squad for this summer’s World Cup.

Speaking at the weekend, Chukwu who is a member of the Technical Committee stated that it is the responsibility of the coach to ascertain the level of fitness of his players after the likes of; team captain Joseph Yobo, Ahmed Musa, Nnamdi Oduamadi and Uche Nwofor were revealed to still be nursing injuries.

“The coach (Keshi) never informed us that some of the players are injured and it is not our job to verify the fitness of the players,” Chukwu who is a former coach of the Super Eagles said.

“We have agreed with him on the list and there is nothing anybody can do now as the list has been submitted to Fifa. We can only manage a crisis if there is any.”

The former Enugu Rangers coach and captain was however optimistic that Stephen Keshi will be able to raise a formidable squad of 23 fit players before June 2, when the final list is expected to be submitted to Fifa.

“I know we will have 23 fit players to play for us in Brazil because the coach will ensure they are fit,” he said.

Article by: Uche George Egbe
http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/news/4438 ... nformation
The highlighted is the only worthy 'news'...........................the rest na wannabe pimps :mrgreen: dey cry over their 'oyinbo na oyinbo' WC racket wey the Big Boss and Mr. President GEJ :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: kill dis time around.

Stupid Nff crooks :curse: and the junk sports media. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........na hunger go kill una :mrgreen:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: