New Gabriel Reuben scouting VIDEO highlights by @muyiwalawal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Re: New Gabriel Reuben scouting VIDEO highlights by @muyiwal

Post by Shownoja »

omey2k4 wrote:These are poor highlights of gabriel union,most of the things i saw were uncompleted passes,dribble here and there and he losses the ball,from what i gather from this highlight,his passing needs improvement,he can play football but he needs more confidence and his passing can improve. If this video was supposed to get him a new club,then this wont help him at all
:agree: :clap: :clap: :agree:
To stop trying is to start dying
Obiagu
Egg
Egg

Post by Obiagu »

The only reason this guy is any where near the SE is because of Keshi!! He's not good enough yet to represent SE.
supereagles all the way
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:These are poor highlights of gabriel union,most of the things i saw were uncompleted passes,dribble here and there and he losses the ball,from what i gather from this highlight,his passing needs improvement,he can play football but he needs more confidence and his passing can improve. If this video was supposed to get him a new club,then this wont help him at all
omey Gabriel union dey marry Dwyane wade oooo :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

These highlights do not help this guy's case at all. I have a feeling though that Keshi will take him to Brazil. He is not a bad footballer but he has a lot to learn. Definitely not a national team player yet. He looks good on the ball but his positioning is suspect. Seems to run all over the place and mistimes a lot of tackles. Should come good in a few years though. The only problem is that there are younger players in his position waiting to come in and by the time he is ready, those ones would probably be ahead of him.
yes o
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

papilo wrote:These highlights do not help this guy's case at all. I have a feeling though that Keshi will take him to Brazil. He is not a bad footballer but he has a lot to learn. Definitely not a national team player yet. He looks good on the ball but his positioning is suspect. Seems to run all over the place and mistimes a lot of tackles. Should come good in a few years though. The only problem is that there are younger players in his position waiting to come in and by the time he is ready, those ones would probably be ahead of him.
These "highlights" are an ironic joke... :lol:

However, he was arguably the SE's top performer in the first couple of games under Keshi...
The dude has suffered injuries and apparently lost his form, and if I was in Keshi's shoes I would leave him out until he proves to be back to form (just like I would Joel Obi).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
TALKIT (part 2)
Egg
Egg

Post by TALKIT (part 2) »

Looking beyond the surface, I can see why keshi took him.
I was hoping Ogu would be the backup for Mikel. But it seems Reuben is potentially more talented.
I will have no complaints whatsoever if a fit Reuben is taken to the world cup.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

TALKIT (part 2) wrote:Looking beyond the surface, I can see why keshi took him.
I was hoping Ogu would be the backup for Mikel. But it seems Reuben is potentially more talented.
I will have no complaints whatsoever if a fit Reuben is taken to the world cup.
Me too but the problem is I feel the injury not only affected his fitness, the lack of playing time and instability affected his form also. The regular invitations to the national team camp did not help him either. He should have been allowed to stay back to regain fitness instead of allowing him fly back and forth Africa and Europe for world cup qualifiers/friendly games and not playing him in any of them just after returning from injury.
yes o
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Reuben could be our Bouba papa diop in Brazil. diop was a relatively unknown when Senegal did well at the wc but came out like a boss.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Sorry I couldn't watch the videos. Internet costs money and I can't just be wasting by data anyhow,

thanks for posting anyway.

make I go watch my Barney

[/video]
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

agidi and okpa wrote:

A fit Gabriel Reuben can displace most but both him and Joel can't possibly be fit

So, there is still Question about this Player Fitness?

Hmmmmmm.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

GUEST wrote:
agidi and okpa wrote:

A fit Gabriel Reuben can displace most but both him and Joel can't possibly be fit

So, there is still Question about this Player Fitness?

Hmmmmmm.
Mugus always have question. The boy has been featuring regularly for his club since he moved to Belgium . :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Pounded Yam
Egg
Egg

Post by Pounded Yam »

According to this site he last played on the 19/4/14 and has played 8 games since his January move. Has also picked up a lengthy suspension along the way.

http://uk.soccerway.com/players/gabriel-reuben/120757/
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Hello Tbite[/color]

If you don't have units on your phone pls let me know i will load your phone so you can watch and enjoy my videos.

God bless.
Tbite wrote:Sorry I couldn't watch the videos. Internet costs money and I can't just be wasting by data anyhow,

[/video]
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

muyiwalawal wrote:Hello Tbite[/color]

If you don't have units on your phone pls let me know i will load your phone so you can watch and enjoy my videos.

God bless.
Tbite wrote:Sorry I couldn't watch the videos. Internet costs money and I can't just be wasting by data anyhow,

[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

I actually didn't mean in in a funny or disrespectful way towards our brother Tbite. Check my twitter i have given thousands of free recharge to my followers. I want people to watch the highlight thats why i dedicate time and effort into making them whilst taking all your comments/ contributions on board. Any player you want to watch just inform me and its done.

As usual God bless
Okochadman2Nas wrote:

God bless.

[/video]

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Okochadman2Nas wrote:

God bless.

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

E be like say my comment don backfire? :evil: :evil:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

God bless.

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: abeg you fit do one for Francis Kumbur!? Hehe
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
pasamu
Egg
Egg

Post by pasamu »

So dis na de Gabriel heh! Bobo looks rusty and really off the pace....but kai what a beast he would be if up to his playing potential. He looks really strong, has good ball skills and has an eye for a pass. For those who have panned this video, do not be so harsh. The guy can obviously play, his movement and even his passing motion have a fluidity about them which cannot be coached. Either its there or is not and for him it is there. At his previous club was the issue injury or coach no fancy am? Cos i refuse to believe that a struggling Scottish Premeirship side is so loaded with midfielders that they could afford to let a player of the quality shown in this video go just like that
my times are in HIS hands
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: New Gabriel Reuben scouting video highlights by @muyiwal

Post by wale1974 »

bushboy wrote:He was fit in Scotland, and he could barely get a game. Even when he did, he was consistently rated as one of the worst players on the pitch and bagging red cards. Now, he is in Belgium and the same thing continues. The fact that a player who has had the kind of year that Gabriel has had is on the verge of going to a World Cup just makes me sick!!
Liar
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley