VANCITY So what was the big fuss made about Osaze

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
VANCITY So what was the big fuss made about Osaze

Post by KingLoku »

Broda abeg chill out with this ur Osaze , na old glory , the guy na the weakest link ,, seriously very much weakest link ,,
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
miky
Egg
Egg
Re: VANCITY UR OSAZE na Otuo

Post by miky »

Dude is playing out of position, let's wait till second half..
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

In the first half of this game he has not looked comfortable. Service has been poor. I think the pitch has something to do with this. The players need to pass the ball more accurately and with the right weight.
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Robotnik wrote:In the first half of this game he has not looked comfortable. Service has been poor. I think the pitch has something to do with this. The players need to pass the ball more accurately and with the right weight.

My take, Uchebo for Osaze, Osaze for Musa
You are Your Own Dog
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Robotnik wrote:In the first half of this game he has not looked comfortable. Service has been poor. I think the pitch has something to do with this. The players need to pass the ball more accurately and with the right weight.
Which pitch ? Are grecee players not playing on the same pitch ?
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Yeah I noticed passes from Osaze,Mikel and Onazi in the first few mins came off short. Is that an astro turf?
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

I have a feeling Babatunde will come in for Osaze and that will change the game .
Ligamentum
Egg
Egg

Post by Ligamentum »

This team kinda sucks.
@#$% bitchress Vogts
this guy has destroyed nigerian football!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Ligamentum wrote:This team kinda sucks.
Big time .. Uchebo na heavy eti ..
mojojojo
Egg
Egg
So what was the big fuss made about Osaze

Post by mojojojo »

I admire this guy to bits but he did not add a dimension to our team.

He had an average game.

So did Musa.
nellcarter
Egg
Egg
Re: So what was the big fuss made about Osaze

Post by nellcarter »

mojojojo wrote:I admire this guy to bits but he did not add a dimension to our team.

He had an average game.

So did Musa.
This is basically a practice game :)
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

I agree he was AWOL in the game. But I also think it may have been a combination of playing it safe from injury and playing in an unfamiliar position.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

mojojojo wrote:I admire this guy to bits but he did not add a dimension to our team.

He had an average game.

So did Musa.

Wetin dey do una self? Di show neva stat now. Ah ah!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

The big fuss about Osaze is about team depth during competition not friendly matches.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Osaze was played out of position......u can't teach an old dog new tricks.....he is not an AM PERIOD.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

1 bad game una don come out,chill abeg,werent you guys praising him after Scotland game?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Igugu wrote:

He had an average game.

So did Musa.

Wetin dey do una self? Di show neva stat now. Ah ah!

Man weak for all these soccer analysts
You are Your Own Dog
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Osaze will come good. He worked hard to make the team, time for him to relax a bit. Haters can go hug double transformers.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

NA WOW OOOH,SAME OSAZE PEOPLE OPEN A THREAD AFTER SCOTLAND GAME TO WELCOME HIM BACK?OH I FORGET ITS CE SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Osaze was the worst player on the field today. He reminded me of Oduamadi. The guy just refused to run or tackle. There is a different btw playing club football for a bottom tier team and playing for a national team. Even his first touch is horrendous and the worst is when I see him WALKING on the field even with Greece in possession. The guy needs serious game drilling from the coach otherwise he should be confined to the bench. Una see as game change when Uchebo came in. Unchebo moves to the ball, take up good positioning, and gets involved in possession. Osaze reminds me of the old eagles that are frustrating to watch, for such a poor player he sure get mouth. Hopefully this is just an anomaly and he improves.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
CE is full of cowards ...

Post by KingLoku »

Seriously this forum is joint pack full of individualist peeps , cowards , u see them priase worshipping and over hyping players and when the player don't deliver u see them go into oblivion without a trace .. Abeg jooor make una chill .. We all knw una ,, make una wait na during worldcup I go rise hell razor on una ,, i hope una no go change handle like una dey always do .. Awon oloshi ..
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

oscar52 wrote:Osaze was the worst player on the field today. He reminded me of Oduamadi. The guy just refused to run or tackle. There is a different btw playing club football for a bottom tier team and playing for a national team. Even his first touch is horrendous and the worst is when I see him WALKING on the field even with Greece in possession. The guy needs serious game drilling from the coach otherwise he should be confined to the bench. Una see as game change when Uchebo came in. Unchebo moves to the ball, take up good positioning, and gets involved in possession. Osaze reminds me of the old eagles that are frustrating to watch, for such a poor player he sure get mouth. Hopefully this is just an anomaly and he improves.
But few days ago, everybody was praising him.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

YemiBrazil wrote:The big fuss about Osaze is about team depth during competition not friendly matches.

Please stop making sense. Did u see how poor Babatunde was ?