Arsenal-Related News & Developments - 2014/2015 Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal-Related News & Developments - 2014/2015 Season

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:... as for Wenger and Okpolo Eyes ...well they better produce or else
That is the koko of the matter. In fact, as from today I have joined you in calling Ozil "okpolo eyes" until he proves otherwise.
Mek una two calm down. If you wan encourage your son to do something, you no go begin call am 'big head', you go massage im ego till slowly e deserve the praises you dey give am.

I've gone on record and I'll repeat, the things Ozil can do for Arsenal, Cesc can't do in his dreams. Believe and back the guy and watch it happen. Look, if you asked mourinho to pick ANY playmaker in the world today, he'd pick ozil....ahead of mata, ahead of cesc.

Back your player and hope the manager gives the guy the weapons needed to excel. Vela would be a nice pickup, he's VERY mobile.
Usual Platinumb nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Mourinho loved Okpolo Eyes so much he would have bid for him and allowed Wenger to reclaim his prodigal son :lol: :lol: Keep dreaming homie

Guy, you no be small pikin, if you no like my reasoning, say you disagree and we leave am at that or give you own reasoning and we debate like adults. All this platinumb jibberish no be the way. mek we reason like grown ups.

You dey talk of mourinho bidding for ozil, sit down and tell me that you think real would have sold a fly to mourinho after that acrimonious exit last year. Even up to now, you think real will do him any favors? Reason these things well well.

If na this season you dey speak of, well that's just bush league, why would arsene sell ozil to buy cesc?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:... as for Wenger and Okpolo Eyes ...well they better produce or else
That is the koko of the matter. In fact, as from today I have joined you in calling Ozil "okpolo eyes" until he proves otherwise.
Mek una two calm down. If you wan encourage your son to do something, you no go begin call am 'big head', you go massage im ego till slowly e deserve the praises you dey give am.

I've gone on record and I'll repeat, the things Ozil can do for Arsenal, Cesc can't do in his dreams. Believe and back the guy and watch it happen. Look, if you asked mourinho to pick ANY playmaker in the world today, he'd pick ozil....ahead of mata, ahead of cesc.

Back your player and hope the manager gives the guy the weapons needed to excel. Vela would be a nice pickup, he's VERY mobile.

If Mourinho loved Okpolo Eyes so much he would have bid for him and allowed Wenger to reclaim his prodigal son :lol: :lol: Keep dreaming homie

Guy, you no be small pikin, if you no like my reasoning, say you disagree and we leave am at that or give you own reasoning and we debate like adults. All this platinumb jibberish no be the way. mek we reason like grown ups.

You dey talk of mourinho bidding for ozil, sit down and tell me that you think real would have sold a fly to mourinho after that acrimonious exit last year. Even up to now, you think real will do him any favors? Reason these things well well.

If na this season you dey speak of, well that's just bush league, why would arsene sell ozil to buy cesc?
Arsenal Fans after Chelsea signs Fabregas...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Arsenal Fans after Chelsea signs Fabregas...

If Arsenal thought winning the FA Cup would calm the crowd, the club is learning very quickly that the fans want more.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Platinum,
A question for you bros,
1)What if next season Fabregas out shine all our MF and Ozil did not come correct like we expect him.Will you say Ozil is still new in the league or Fabregas is the real deal?
2)Do you honestly believe Ozil is the best playmaker in the game or you just dey shrine the guy?I understand we have to shrine our players but come on ...
Ligamentum
Egg
Egg

Post by Ligamentum »

10:58 PM local time in my area.

Goodbye cybereagles. I have been here since 1998. It was absolute fun. Cheers.

Arsenal for life.
@#$% bitchress Vogts
this guy has destroyed nigerian football!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ligamentum wrote:10:58 PM local time in my area.

Arsenal for life.
Just because Fabregas come chop better for here? :shock:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:Platinum,
A question for you bros,
1)What if next season Fabregas out shine all our MF and Ozil did not come correct like we expect him.Will you say Ozil is still new in the league or Fabregas is the real deal?
2)Do you honestly believe Ozil is the best playmaker in the game or you just dey shrine the guy?I understand we have to shrine our players but come on ...

kajifu,

1) If ozil has a poor season, I'll call him out and say the guy needs to do better. I am unconcerned with fabregas, he's not an arsenal player, i dont care about the sweet kisses he was blowing at arsenal while at barca, he's a rival now. If he outshines arsenal's midfielders, it won't strictly be because he's better, it may be because he's been put in a better position. There're multiple factors involved in player performances you know. When Negredo was shining for City, some here were talking of how much better than Giroud he is...not bothering to look at the factors involved. Fabregas is good and he's going to an already loaded midfield, lets see how it shakes out, good luck to him.

2)It's not a matter of him being an arsenal player, before he joined arsenal, i thought he was top notch but i'm not the one who said he was the best 10, that was jose mourinho not me. For me, he can be better for the club than Fabregas ever was. Heck, give kudos to him or not but in one season he's been at the club, the trophy count is 1 (if we're being obtuse then one could say that). Cesc was here with better players and won nothing.

When I said Giroud was better than people gave him credit for, it was easy to scream and call him silly names and cast envious glances at other strikers because the performances were up and down but look at him for France, look at the potential. I have seen these chaps play elsewhere, I know what potential they have. I'm not speaking from watching them play for solely Arsenal, that's a very narrow minded perspective. I will reiterate, if Mesut Ozil comes good, based off what I've seen him do at peak performances for Bremen, Real, and Germany, he will be better than anything Cesc ever was for Arsenal. In plainer terms, mesut ozil at his peak is better than cesc at his peak in my eyes...you're free to disagree naturally.
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Gooner1 wrote:
mmeny wrote:So Fabregas actually agreed to sign with Chelsea.... :roll: :roll:
"Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me.
"They decided not to take this option and therefore it wasn't meant to be. I wish them well in the future."
I swear some people need IQ tests before joining this Forum ! So when Arsenal refused to sign him,he should just crawl into some hole and die abi ?? Mehn i just cant comprehend some peoples thinking ?! So he should refuse Chelsea and say " Just send me to Almeria ! as Arsenal refused to sign me!! Jeez!!!
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

ohenhen1 wrote:It is tough being an Arsenal fan. Doesn't look like I will be watching week in and week out like in the past until the club shows true ambition and until Wenger leaves the club. I aint going to no friendly in New York. I aint buying no jersey. This is the final insult to me. I can't take any more.

Biggest KPOM !! Been a Wengerite and an AKB all my Gooner life...But AW broke my heart on this one..Can't imagine seeing my Cesc playing in blue week in week out..Just look around the web and you can feel the anger brimming already from gooners..He better win the league this season or he's out for sure! After all the feel good factor of the FA cup win,its telling that fans already getting on his back !
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Gunzilla wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
mmeny wrote:So Fabregas actually agreed to sign with Chelsea.... :roll: :roll:
"Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me.
"They decided not to take this option and therefore it wasn't meant to be. I wish them well in the future."
I swear some people need IQ tests before joining this Forum ! So when Arsenal refused to sign him,he should just crawl into some hole and die abi ?? Mehn i just cant comprehend some peoples thinking ?! So he should refuse Chelsea and say " Just send me to Almeria ! as Arsenal refused to sign me!! Jeez!!!
Looks like that is what they want the poor lad to do, to destroy his career for the love of Arsenal :D :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Arsenal for life.

I told you to reconsider. You wouldn't agree- it is now too late. Good luck in the future and God bless.

As for me if Nigeria don't get to the QF, I will leave for a year.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Arsenal for life.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

FRANK WHITE wrote:

Arsenal for life.

I told you to reconsider. You wouldn't agree- it is now too late. Good luck in the future and God bless.

As for me if Nigeria don't get to the QF, I will leave for a year.
You're not going anywhere............we need you to stay and bare witness to Wengers demise.....
As for the goat Ligamentum, he bit off more than he could chew.......
That's what you get when you start beef that you cannot cook.....
He has seen the truth and the truth has set him free
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

So out of all these players, Wenger thinks that Cesc is not good enough to be rejoin Arsenal.....not even as a mentor to Zelalem
Let's take a look at AFCs current midfield rota

Tomas Rosicky Injury prone...Is he better than Cesc? Given an extension on contract
Mikel Arteta Slow, played out of position. Even in his preferred position, is he better than Cesc?
Jack Wilshere Injury prone, has regressed over the past couple of seasons
Mesut Ozil Jury still out on him, sulks when things don't go his way
Aaron Ramsey Best improved player by far, overplayed by Wenger, thus missing through injury last season
Santi Cazorla Good player, is wasted on the wings
Mathieu Flamini Squad player
Abou Diaby Don't get me started
Kallstrom Who? Oh yes the injured on loan player that Wenger signed.
Gedion Zelalem Still in Diapers

However, Chelsea who have more quality and a deeper midfield think that Cesc would be an excellent addition
Who needs Cesc more? Arsenal or Chelsea?
I rest my case

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Some reporters had the nerve to try to speak Wenger after the Cesc news broke as he finished his commentary for FRENCH TV ....

"A visibly irritated Arsene Wenger bolted immediately to a waiting car and as I persisted ... Snapped 'PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE'....." :mrgreen:

Cheiii Les Prof don vex and this no go let am enjoy world cup :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Gooner1 wrote:So out of all these players, Wenger thinks that Cesc is not good enough to be rejoin Arsenal.....not even as a mentor to Zelalem

Tomas Rosicky Injury prone...Is he better than Cesc? Given an extension on contract
Mikel Arteta Slow, played out of position. Even in his preferred position, is he better than Cesc?
Aaron Ramsey Best improved player by far, overplayed by Wenger, thus missing through injury last season

However, Chelsea who have more quality and a deeper midfield think that Cesc would be an excellent addition
I rest my case
Arsenal's refusal to take Cesc back was not football related....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:So out of all these players, Wenger thinks that Cesc is not good enough to be rejoin Arsenal.....not even as a mentor to Zelalem

I rest my case
what was it related to then? personal beef? :lol:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

FRANK WHITE wrote:
oloye wrote:
whatever you guys say, the following will forever remain facts:
1. Cesc forced his way out of Arsenal and even partly funded his own transfer
2. Cesc signed for Chelsea
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

PapaK wrote:
FRANK WHITE wrote:
oloye wrote:
and what inclined you to think I believed otherwise? :dream:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

FRANK WHITE wrote:
PapaK wrote:
FRANK WHITE wrote:
oloye wrote:
and what inclined you to think I believed otherwise? :dream:
those blaming Wenger and painting Cesc as the victim need to be reminded that those are the facts
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you people are jobless.. assanal, assanal assanl .. for goodness sake spare us all these worthless waste of server space until after the worldcup.. CE do not give a blank about your feelings about assanla etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

PapaK wrote:
FRANK WHITE wrote:
oloye wrote:
As usual, you are being economical with the facts
You forgot to mention that Arsenal had first refusal @ a lower price, because Barca had not fully paid in full for Cesc services..........no matter, everyone is starting to see through Wenger's bullshit.

Please answer the following:
Have Arsenal got better quality players in the midfield department than Chelsea (before Cesc's transfer)?
Have Chelsea strengthened their squad by getting Cesc? Have Arsenal strengthened their squad by not buying Cesc?
Can you please tell me which Arsenal midfielders are on the same playing level as Cesc?
If Arsenal do buy a midfielder this summer, will Wenger bring in someone who is world class, the same level as Cesc and cheaper than him?

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Done Deal.......Sagna has signed for Man City......
Best of Luck Bacary & thanks