‘I saw it coming’- Keshi talks on Eagles defeat

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ‘I saw it coming’- Keshi talks on Eagles defeat

Post by Gotti »

vancity eagle wrote:Is simply qualifying the target ?

This is the easiest qualifying format EVER. Yet he is still making a hash of it.
Abeg, put it back in your pants and quit getting overly-excited...
That's how you were going on just last year at the ANC. Poor game and result, but not a watershed!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:I can understand the anger and the disappointment....

But its also important not to overreact.

Unlike the situation Siasia faced, the margin for error in this ANCQ series is much, much greater.

Even if we miss out on topping the group, which is not important, as long as we come second or be one of the better 3rd place finishers, we will be in. Afterall its not how u qualify that matters..

By my calculation we need 6 points minimum...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Occasionally... :mrgreen:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

I pray that he wins in South Africa. If Keshi loses the second game - he will get fired. Please play your best players, and the big boys on the team need to cut out the nonsense. Is it too late to draft Enyeama? If he doesn't show up, we can revoke his nigerian citizenship..Desperation time.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Rawlings wrote:Naija: A country of 180 million TB Joshuas

You all see it coming, but do nothing about it
...congratulations...you have been discharged again...if I were you I will stop smoking that your thing 'cos every time you smoke it takes you back to ya mental ward...enjoy ya free moment...amugbo...
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Gotti wrote:

Unlike the situation Siasia faced, the margin for error in this ANCQ series is much, much greater.

Even if we miss out on topping the group, which is not important, as long as we come second or be one of the better 3rd place finishers, we will be in. Afterall its not how u qualify that matters..

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Occasionally... :mrgreen:
...whaoooo Gotti my bro and txj my bro...means Russia and USA will partner again...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

vancity eagle wrote:
txj wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
txj wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
seloweizer wrote:

Well said.. This place is rife with wild irrational expectations. All need to calm the heck down!

No the point is not that we think we won't qualify. That is not the point at all, like others have mentioned. We are sick and tired of a man who is intending to destroy us as a football nation with hi stupid call ups (Nwofor, Oduamadi, Uchebo, Ameobi, Reuben, Ejike, FAT Salami) and his stupid tactics ( Azeez at AM) his beefing ( Odemwingie, Enyeama, Lukman, Moses, Taiwo,). The fraud has nothing to offer us. We do not want to send a joke team of 2nd division non playing players to a major tournament EVER AGAIN.

1. If you are 'not concerned that we wont qualify',

what then is the problem?

2. If he continues with the same 'stupid call ups' and the same 'stupid tactics', AND STILL QUALIFIES as u acknowledge,

what then is the problem?

Is simply qualifying the target ?

This is the easiest qualifying format EVER. Yet he is still making a hash of it.
1. What then is the target of a qualification series?

2. Is making a hash of qualification of any significance, if, AS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, qualification is assured? Is how you qualify of any known significance in football?

3. Is it not possible to focus on first qualifying and then strengthening the team later? Afterall, Brazil qualified for the WC on the skin of the teeth in 2002, yet went on to win the competition.

I'm trying to understand your reasoning here...Help me out here bro....

Why would qualifying and strengthening the team not go hand in hand ? Why should they be done seperately ? This to me is a stupid an not efficient strategy. You strengthen by playing more games together with your best players and developing quality backup options, especially when players are injured or suspended. You do not strengthen AFTER qualification. In fact this was the same daft strategy the Ke$hi cultists were advocating during WCQ. Remember they were saying "no new players" then when we had qualified they switched the argument to "no new players because there was little time"

Strengthening your squad comes from QUALIFYING, and taking qualifying seriously, learning your options in tough times, it also comes from trying new things during friendlies, but it is a process all together.

If you use junk players to just simply qualify. You have wasted a lot of valuable time you can never get back and you will always be BEHIND THE BALL when it comes to strengthening. This has always been Ke$his retarded approach. He even wasted a whole Confederations cup on junk players.

As I read your question again it is clear you are confusing "how u qualify" with "who u use to qualify"

These are 2 seperate issues. Ultimately "how u qualify" as in how well you play is not so important, however the decisions you make in terms of strategy, player personnel, is VERY IMPORTANT.

That we played poorly yesterday is not as worrying as Ke$his inability to see how he is wrong in terms of player personnel, ignoring real talents, calling up junks, playing guys out of position. In short Ke$hi is not improving the team, he is not building anything, in fact we are going backwards.
I just gave u an example with Brazil in 2002 that barely qualified for the WC.

The Germans are notorious for struggling thru qualifiers.

What is PRIMARILY important at the qualification stage is TO QUALIFY.

Is it good to get a perfect team while qualifying? Absolutely!

Its not a drama to struggle thru qualifiers, as long as u qualify!
There is usually time enough to fix problems afterwards...or replace non-performing players.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Keshi should step aside.

x
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Geez he saw it coming...did he say he did not do anything about. Suddenly the phrase i saw it coming no longer makes any meaning to my people. Did the article say he did not do anything?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

oloye wrote:Geez he saw it coming...did he say he did not do anything about. Suddenly the phrase i saw it coming no longer makes any meaning to my people. Did the article say he did not do anything?
Looool keshi is such a liar , thought i read it in the newspaper when he said that they will beat Congo .. Now he don change lyrics .. :rotf: :rotf: Keshi keshi , he saw the lost coming and as a coach he could not strategized against it ,and this man wan collect 7million a month with incentives .. Salary wan president of Nigeria and NFF no collect .. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Who the eff is Gbolahon Salami? Is this some kinda joke?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Jimi wrote:Who the eff is Gbolahon Salami? Is this some kinda joke?
Scored a goal to make the loss a lil respectable. 3 - 2 better than 3 - 1. :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Jimi wrote:Who the eff is Gbolahon Salami? Is this some kinda joke?
The new euro-bound project :winking:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

said this so many times in here, Nigerian football is a pathetic reflection of Nigerian society by and large, after the world cup, did the NFF have a program in place for continuity? they were busy fightring about elections and what not, it had to take FIFA intervention to get their heads screwed on, they were practically without a coach, keshi might have seen it coming like a Psychic but one would have thought after the world cup, coaches take notes, introduce new hungry players to the mix, add a couple of those under 17 champions, create a new passion, people here complain the under 17s are not ready but Norway called up a 15 year old, same pathetic excuses, but like i said, Nigeria will never see the true potential of its sports men and women if they continue running the government like illiterates, Germany meanwhile have introduced new younger players to its national team, Nigeria continues to go the mediocrity way, sorry Nigeria, just like African football is just a poor excuse, i suggest you lot take up another hobby, seriously!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

An away win in S.Africa and Keshi is back in Business
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

KingLoku wrote:
oloye wrote:Geez he saw it coming...did he say he did not do anything about. Suddenly the phrase i saw it coming no longer makes any meaning to my people. Did the article say he did not do anything?
Looool keshi is such a liar , thought i read it in the newspaper when he said that they will beat Congo .. Now he don change lyrics .. :rotf: :rotf: Keshi keshi , he saw the lost coming and as a coach he could not strategized against it ,and this man wan collect 7million a month with incentives .. Salary wan president of Nigeria and NFF no collect .. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
My friend shattap dia..you saw your baldness coming did you stategise to stop it... :D :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

how comes nobody is blaming the referees for the losss?? as they usually do when it involves world cups
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

oloye wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
My friend shattap dia..you saw your baldness coming did you stategise to stop it... :D :D
Egbon sir !!! I've always known say u be part of the crew wa e dey take 10yrs to catch up .,. Loool . Now u don dey sing different lyrics .. Uncle why u no dey stand firm u be like seasonal weather .. :rotf: :rotf: , I no blame u ,, na BBC lions ex players style , all of them na their way ..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

KingLoku wrote:
oloye wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Egbon sir !!! I've always known say u be part of the crew wa e dey take 10yrs to catch up .,. Loool . Now u don dey sing different lyrics .. Uncle why u no dey stand firm u be like seasonal weather .. :rotf: :rotf: , I no blame u ,, na BBC lions ex players style , all of them na their way ..
Talk true my friend ,you dont know any ex BCC lions players.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

oloye wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
oloye wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Talk true my friend ,you dont know any ex BCC lions players.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bros !!! I knw about 3 personally ..