Will Naijans be watching?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mouko
Egg
Egg
Will Naijans be watching?

Post by mouko »

I know I know it's really painful , yes even downright despiriting not to be part of Africa's best fiesta when you have hyped yourself as the giant of Africa only to the humbled by yeye Sudan. But take heart my brodas all is not lost...
-Come on board the Cameroon train so some of our success can rob off you...afterall we've been good neighbours ever since (even if we took Bakassi, that's in the past) and we still share a lot even BH.
-Wish your good neighbours luck...
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Will Naijans be watching?

Post by Cito »

Yes! Next Question.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

mouko wrote:I know I know it's really painful , yes even downright despiriting not to be part of Africa's best fiesta when you have hyped yourself as the giant of Africa only to the humbled by yeye Sudan. But take heart my brodas all is not lost...
-Come on board the Cameroon train so some of our success can rob off you...afterall we've been good neighbours ever since (even if we took Bakassi, that's in the past) and we still share a lot even BH.
If you guys survived the 4 years of wilderness, then we will survive a year or 2.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
yannick
Egg
Egg

Post by yannick »

Yeye goat :curse: :curse: :evil:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yes I will watch my adopted team Algeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

the real question is this: Is Mouko related to Bamenda Goat? Well, never mind...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Yes I will be watching...The way I see it, it is Ghana's competition to loose and I believe my breda from the same mother tfco will agree with me. I mean I have looked at the schedule again and frankly it is will be a shame if Ghana looses any game, a damn shame if you ask me... :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

mouko wrote:I know I know it's really painful , yes even downright despiriting not to be part of Africa's best fiesta when you have hyped yourself as the giant of Africa only to the humbled by yeye Sudan. But take heart my brodas all is not lost...
...call back when final reach :tic:
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

yes i will watch when i can - support the cream of africa football. also looking fwd to see how Ghana gets knocked out in the semi's as usual
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Robbynice wrote:Yes I will be watching...The way I see it, it is Ghana's competition to loose and I believe my breda from the same mother tfco will agree with me. I mean I have looked at the schedule again and frankly it is will be a shame if Ghana looses any game, a damn shame if you ask me... :D
I would bet on it that the Bredas will not win the Cup just like you would bet that Algeria won't make it out of the group stage.
Ghana will not win it! My bet is on a surprise winner like Senegal or Cape Verde.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:boo:
I'm done with the French speaking west African countries for now.
Up chipolopolo
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

DAgrin wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Yes I will be watching...The way I see it, it is Ghana's competition to loose and I believe my breda from the same mother tfco will agree with me. I mean I have looked at the schedule again and frankly it is will be a shame if Ghana looses any game, a damn shame if you ask me... :D
I would bet on it that the Bredas will not win the Cup just like you would bet that Algeria won't make it out of the group stage.
Ghana will not win it! My bet is on a surprise winner like Senegal or Cape Verde.
Late to the party. There is ongoing banter between tfco and robby for god know how long :rotf:
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

:rotf: :rotf: That famous jinx has never failed us.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Have the players bonuses been sorted? We do not want to hear reports of squabbles over money.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

we will not watch
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Lager-back wrote::boo:
Up chipolopolo
Well odds with the French affiliate countries almost Algeria CIV Mali Senegal Cameroon etc – the English one only Ghana Zambia & South Africa it will be tough for them
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Algeria should lock this one down. I am not convinced with Ghana's performance in the qualifiers.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Up chipolopolo
...for me not just now...I been done with them since...
...I want to see any English speaking country win it and that's why I am looking for Ghana, SA...Zambia are good for me too...French speaking ones dislike us na be small...
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Metho scorpion wrote:
Up chipolopolo
...for me not just now...I been done with them since...
...I want to see any English speaking country win it and that's why I am looking for Ghana, SA...Zambia are good for me too...French speaking ones dislike us na be small...
Please remove Ghana- add them again when Nigeria eventually level up with them in number of Afcon wins 4
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I won't go out of my way to watch as I have no vested interest, however I will watch top teams likes CIV, Ghana, and Algeria when I get the chance. Not really interested in teams that fight for money off the pitch and fight each other on the pitch...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

ohenhen1 wrote:Yes I will watch my adopted team Algeria.
Ohen...
that's not fair...charity begins at home...your home boys need your support before you go off into the wilderness looking for teams...
Last edited by mouko on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:the real question is this: Is Mouko related to Bamenda Goat? Well, never mind...
..this is the sort of nonsense that makes me shun this site sometimes.
I come ask simple kwesion whether Naijans go watch the tourney even though they may do so with tears in their eyes and one Chief come dey compare me to Bamenda Goat. I completely and vehemently denounce this type of bad belle "neighbourliness"...
-If Cameroon win, would you not rejoice too? which kind yeye attitude be this?
Last edited by mouko on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

...Thank you Robby but please don't jinx Cameroon i beg...