Will Naijans be watching?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mouko
Egg
Egg
Re: Will Naijans be watching?

Post by mouko »

Lager-back wrote::boo:
I'm done with the French speaking west African countries for now.
Up chipolopolo
...mumu...ewu...
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

maceo4 wrote:I won't go out of my way to watch as I have no vested interest, however I will watch top teams likes Cameroon, CIV, Ghana, and Algeria when I get the chance. Not really interested in teams that fight for money off the pitch and fight each other on the pitch...
...you missed the one in red---the 4 time winner can never be discounted...
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

maceo4 wrote:I won't go out of my way to watch as I have no vested interest, however I will watch top teams likes Cameroon, CIV, Ghana, and Algeria when I get the chance. Not really interested in teams that fight for money off the pitch and fight each other on the pitch...
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

yannick wrote:Yeye goat :curse: :curse: :evil:
...mumu...
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Mzekezeke wrote:
mouko wrote:I know I know it's really painful , yes even downright despiriting not to be part of Africa's best fiesta when you have hyped yourself as the giant of Africa only to the humbled by yeye Sudan. But take heart my brodas all is not lost...
-Come on board the Cameroon train so some of our success can rob off you...afterall we've been good neighbours ever since (even if we took Bakassi, that's in the past) and we still share a lot even BH.
-Wish your good neighbours luck...
Have the players bonuses been sorted? We do not want to hear reports of squabbles over money.
...yes that has been sorted out...we are ready to claim a 5th...
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mouko wrote:
Did I? I think I covered them in the underlined part... :glare:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

mouko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:the real question is this: Is Mouko related to Bamenda Goat? Well, never mind...
..this is the sort of nonsense that makes me shun this site sometimes.
I come ask simple kwesion whether Naijans go watch the tourney even though they may do so with tears in their eyes and one Chief come dey compare me to Bamenda Goat. I completely and vehemently denounce this type of bad belle "neighbourliness"...
-If Cameroon win, would you not rejoice too? which kind yeye attitude be this?

sharap and shun the site. Ewu Bamenda. This is the sort of nonsense that makes me shun useless neighbors sometimes. I asked a simple question, and you began to show disrespect to your own cousin :woot: :woot: :woot:

In case you did not understand my question, is Mouko related to Bamenda Goat? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I will watch what I can. Starting at a new role in the next coming weeks and won't have that flexibility.

Good luck to all teams representing. I will be rooting for Cape Verde. Go Green!!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mouko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:the real question is this: Is Mouko related to Bamenda Goat? Well, never mind...
I come ask simple kwesion whether Naijans go watch the tourney even though they may do so with tears in their eyes and one Chief come dey compare me to Bamenda Goat. I completely and vehemently denounce this type of bad belle "neighbourliness"...

sharap and shun the site. Ewu Bamenda. This is the sort of nonsense that makes me shun useless neighbors sometimes. I asked a simple question, and you began to show disrespect to your own cousin :woot: :woot: :woot:

In case you did not understand my question, is Mouko related to Bamenda Goat? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
...Chief you get time...English is strange to mumuko goat linage...
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mouko wrote:

...Chief calm down abeg. Does missing the tourney hurt that much? Is not like you are not accustomed to missing it? Why the bed-wetting this time?
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

balo wrote:I will watch what I can. Starting at a new role in the next coming weeks and won't have that flexibility.

Good luck to all teams representing. I will be rooting for Cape Verde. Go Green!!
balo...
please root for your closest neighbor before your cross street abi?
Why is it that Naijarians can't bring themselves to root for Cameroon? What the heck do we do?
some say na the french dem speak, some say na because we take Bakassi, some say na the 3-kondo at ANC finals...whatever the case we are best neighbours, aren't we?...that's my thing - you are COMPELLED to have your neighbor's back no matter past squables, abi?
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

mouko wrote:
balo wrote:I will watch what I can. Starting at a new role in the next coming weeks and won't have that flexibility.

balo...
please root for your closest neighbor before your cross street abi?
Why is it that Naijarians can't bring themselves to root for Cameroon? What the heck do we do?
some say na the french dem speak, some say na because we take Bakassi, some say na the 3-kondo at ANC finals...whatever the case we are best neighbours, aren't we?...that's my thing - you are COMPELLED to have your neighbor's back no matter past squables, abi?
...interesting...when I read words like abi from a so called Cameroonian...kind of question it...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

mouko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
mouko wrote:

...Chief calm down abeg. Does missing the tourney hurt that much? Is not like you are not accustomed to missing it? Why the bed-wetting this time?

you are the expert. why not tell us?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

mouko wrote:
Who you dey refer to add goat?
ewu.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

yannick wrote:Yeye goat :curse: :curse: :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chei, as bad as "yeye" is, you come add GOAT to am :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ohenhen1 wrote:Yes I will watch my adopted team Algeria.
KPAM!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Yes I will watch my adopted team Algeria.
KPAM!
...traitor...your nearest neighbour in the tourney should earn your support first...