CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAW ROUND OF 16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAW ROUND OF 16

Post by analyzer »

platinum wrote:barca are on phd thesis, man city dey struggle to pass form 1. this is not even fair.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Does not change much. City should not fret. They always knew they needed to score 2 goals to remain in this tie. So nothing IMO has changed.. Must keep focus and try and get those 2 goals while hoping they do not screw up in defense.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

What a disgrace..................EPL is overrated :boo: :boo: :boo:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:this nasri are proper blockhead.
na una train am :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Messi is just tearing torros left and right. Milner looks lost
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

analyzer wrote:
platinum wrote:barca are on phd thesis, man city dey struggle to pass form 1. this is not even fair.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Does not change much. City should not fret. They always knew they needed to score 2 goals to remain in this tie. So nothing IMO has changed.. Must keep focus and try and get those 2 goals while hoping they do not screw up in defense.

Dem need to start prayer and fasting. This could get VERY ugly.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Barca making City look very very average.. This isn't good at all.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Didn't I see a Barca handball there...movement was pretty past
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:this nasri are proper blockhead.
na una train am :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
The boy dey very vexing.
*Barca are carving these guys up....they'd better find a way to shackle messi or this game wil be over real quickly (if it isnt already)
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Messi is unreal.

FORZA JUVE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

anointed wrote:Didn't I see a Barca handball there...movement was pretty past
Header

FORZA JUVE
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Messi is an alien.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

demichelis, why not clear that ball???? man city sabi say dem need to play defense???

Barca are playing at an insane level.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

football lesson :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Omo, i don't think City has a plan anymore..

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

juventuss wrote:
anointed wrote:Didn't I see a Barca handball there...movement was pretty past
Header
Ok
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

analyzer wrote:Omo, i don't think City has a plan anymore..

Prayer and fasting.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Have watched football pretty sparingly in the past few months, but I must say that Barca look close to where they were 3 or 4 years ago; just absolutely another level.

Teams like Man City have a long way to go before they reach this kind of football.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

platinum wrote:
analyzer wrote:Omo, i don't think City has a plan anymore..

Prayer and fasting.
:lol: :lol: Dat wan sef don fit dey too late. U sure dem Neva drink Tequila today?
Last edited by anointed on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Ambazonia
Egg
Egg

Post by Ambazonia »

Ray Hudson of BeIN Sports is at the Camp Nou and has probably soiled himself repeatedly by now.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

phantomjournalist wrote:Have watched football pretty sparingly in the past few months, but I must say that Barca look close to where they were 3 or 4 years ago; just absolutely another level.

Teams like Man City have a long way to go before they reach this kind of football.
True.. But one has to acknowledge the stupendous role Pellegrini & city are playing in making Barca look too damn good. See real estate all over the pitch. City look lost and like a team without a plan sans prayer & fasting per Platinum :lol: :lol:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wale1974 wrote:What a disgrace..................EPL is overrated :boo: :boo: :boo:
...so when our colo-league was winning it all they were still over rated?

City just disappointed me, I bet before match they gonna score and win, but I doubt from wetin i dey see now.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Messi is the type of player that makes you get your boots out to go and play football again....what a genius.
To God be the glory