Cameroon 0-1 China WWC FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon 0-1 China WWC

Post by bepanda »

How did she miss that?
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

china good defense good goalkeeper
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Too many unforced errors from Cameroon.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

This has got to be one of the worst coaching jobs I have ever seen. The Cameroon coach is clueless, the defense is so disorganized all China has to do is switch the ball and the weak side defender is always too far in. They play the offside trap but their players don't step up together.

On offense they should be playing much wider and attacking down the flanks and getting behind the defense instead of lobbing balls in the middle.

So sad to watch a much more talented Cameroonian team being let down by very poor coaching even though they may still win the game. But if they play the USA the might concede a basket full of goals. Great team poor coaching.

I mean all three of their forwards are within 5 yards of each other bunched up right down the middle.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

chinese have switch into 2nd gear
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Sorry I have to make a sweeping statement ..but African football in general coaching and technical acumen of the game has been left behind and needs to catch up with the rest of the world.

Its really frustrating to watch skilled Cameroonians beaten by an efficient and hardworking Chinese team who are playing very well to simple instructions ?

What is the coach doing he cant read game and change tactics ??
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Lite
Egg
Egg

Post by Lite »

This #17 is so selfish
Lite10's Youtube Channel: -> http://www.youtube.com/user/Lite10
'AsylumDowner from GW: A monkey in my backyard tomorrow is a monkey I shall eat today.'
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

all these americans commentors sure love talking down to Africa
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Lite wrote:This #17 is so selfish
You've got to be kidding me, that woman has given her all tonight. She is a thorn in the Chinese asses
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Idika
Egg
Egg

Post by Idika »

bepanda wrote:How did she miss that?
She missed that the same way Falcons missed several begging chances at the games. African ladies still have a long way to go.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Benedict Iroha wrote:all these americans commentors sure love talking down to Africa
no worry Colombia will shut them up tomorrow.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Idika
Egg
Egg

Post by Idika »

100%Naija wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:all these americans commentors sure love talking down to Africa
I doubt.
Lite
Egg
Egg

Post by Lite »

100%Naija wrote:
Lite wrote:This #17 is so selfish
You've got to be kidding me, that woman has given her all tonight. She is a thorn in the Chinese asses
She has done well but few times she got a chance to pass to a wide open player on the wing but chose to shoot instead. The Chinese goalie is very good and it's hard to see her get beat from such a long distance.
Lite10's Youtube Channel: -> http://www.youtube.com/user/Lite10
'AsylumDowner from GW: A monkey in my backyard tomorrow is a monkey I shall eat today.'
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

It's been a dissapointment in the end.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Idika wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
I doubt.
Germany will win the whole thing....will beat the USA in the semis.....USA all overhyped.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

They are simply saying the truth, when you see a team doing the same thing all game long and it's not working and the team is not playing to it's strength it's hard to keep quiet.

Then you have a Naija coach who was so clueless that he proudly stated in a press conference that he never scouts the opponent. My kids are still in disbelief that a national team coach would ever say such a thing in this day and age when teams have multi million dollar budgets just for scouting the opponent.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

no stand out team in this competition
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

You don't learn to play or coach during big tournaments. African teams don't play enough games for these coaches to learn and improve.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

100%Naija wrote:
I hope the Americans loses tomorrow. They think they are good, but they are NOT.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
fishward
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon 0-1 China WWC FT

Post by fishward »

Inept african coach out coached once again with a superior team. Reverse the coaches Cameroon win
For evil too prosper it only needs men of goodwill to stand by Idile and do nothing!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yeah those Espn commentators have migrated to Fox sports. The Euro sport link is pretty good. I hope Univision will still cover the World cup in Russia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon 0-1 China WWC FT

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
So have da Cameroonian chics ready to take over Africa from da Super Falcons, who by da way needs and oyinbo coach !! :woot:
===========================================
Aaaaaahhh gaaadddammmnnn itt !! Wherez my Heineken + big bubble booty chics ?? :mrgreen:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

skillful wrote:no stand out team in this competition
:shock: You obviously have never seen Germany play.