Oliseh must go

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Gerrarra here ... Gerrarra here!!!.

Post by General Trousers »

You can take a man out of the Motor Park ... but you cannot take the Motor Park out of the man. Sunday Oliseh's handling of Enyeama was boorish and over the top. Nigeria coaches must stop sowing the seeds of their own demise.

The episode is frustrating and will permanently damage morale. If you feel the way I do just say "Gerrarra here meen!"

///
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sunday Oliseh is a moron/Must Go/Walk Out etc...

Post by muzines »

I've been so busy, so haven't been here in a long time. I come to check about the game today, and I see all the nonsense from Oliseh. I used to support the guy, but he's a terrible manager and doesn't deserve to be SE coach. We made a huge mistake.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
orunmila
Egg
Egg
Re: Sunday Oliseh is a moron...

Post by orunmila »

Absolute hogwash. So, because he didn't choose who you like, he is a moron, right? He has the right to choose who he feels comfortable with. In the 1996 Olympics, Kanu was chosen as captain where Amokachie, Oliseh, Okechukwu, Okocha, Amunike were and heavens did not fall.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

So you need to open a new thread because you're special, abi?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

orunmila wrote:Absolute hogwash. So, because he didn't choose who you like, he is a moron, right? He has the right to choose who he feels comfortable with. In the 1996 Olympics, Kanu was chosen as captain where Amokachie, Oliseh, Okechukwu, Okocha, Amunike were and heavens did not fall.

I highly doubt his choice of captain is what muzines is referencing brother.

Muzines, good to see you around these parts.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

orunmila wrote:Absolute hogwash. So, because he didn't choose who you like, he is a moron, right? He has the right to choose who he feels comfortable with. In the 1996 Olympics, Kanu was chosen as captain where Amokachie, Oliseh, Okechukwu, Okocha, Amunike were and heavens did not fall.
He can make anybody he wants captain, but there is a process and a right way of doing things. The fact he even called security to remove Enyeama shows how much of an imbecile he is. Oliseh doesn't deserve to be SE coach.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

muzines wrote:I've been so busy, so haven't been here in a long time. I come to check about the game today, and I see all the nonsense from Oliseh. I used to support the guy, but he's a terrible manager and doesn't deserve to be SE coach. We made a huge mistake.
How did you come up with your conclusion about Sunday Oliseh? Do you know the DETAILS of what happened and so whose fault it is? Should a player be RUDE to his coach because the player has served Nigeria for 13 years?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

It is official! If Muzine declare say you be Moron, then that one is official.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Odas wrote:
muzines wrote:I've been so busy, so haven't been here in a long time. I come to check about the game today, and I see all the nonsense from Oliseh. I used to support the guy, but he's a terrible manager and doesn't deserve to be SE coach. We made a huge mistake.
How did you come up with your conclusion about Sunday Oliseh? Do you know the DETAILS of what happened and so whose fault it is? Should a player be RUDE to his coach because the player has served Nigeria for 13 years?
The fact that Oliseh was angry that Vincent came late after burying his mother is enough for me. I don't need anymore details. It's a freaking friendly game and they still have another game coming up. If Vincent just came late without reason, that's one thing...but the guy just buried his mother.

Sunday Oliseh is a moron and an imbecile. He is a useless human being who has no decency. He will be a failure as the SE coach. We made a big mistake.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is a correct thread, Oliseh must go :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
calico.chuks
Egg
Egg
oliseh must go!!

Post by calico.chuks »

that is just it. ..The campaign starts now.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: oliseh must go!!

Post by jette1 »

oliseh is gone
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Walk Oliseh out

Post by ohenhen1 »

Same treatment given to Enyeama.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Oliseh appears clueless! He may be SE's worst coach ever!
andyk1012
Egg
Egg

Post by andyk1012 »

Oliseh must go. I support
The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed
off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their
best years are already behind them.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sunday Oliseh is a moron/Must Go/Walk Out etc...

Post by Tbite »

I don't like what has transpired of late and I am angry about the particular incident.

However.....a coach should never be fired hastily. You saw him fit to take the job...then you should see him fit to prove himself.

I think he has a little more leeway, before such talks are warranted.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
LAST PERSON TO LEAVE PLS TURN OFF THE LIGHT

Post by jette1 »

Im out of here until osaze becomes our new coach
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
calico.chuks
Egg
Egg
thunder fire who deleted my campaign

Post by calico.chuks »

it's seems cyber eagle is gradually turning to crap. why u go delete my campaign?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: thunder fire who deleted my campaign

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omo they've been deleting my threads, I just dey ignore
SuperEagles

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

muzines wrote:
Odas wrote:
The fact that Oliseh was angry that Vincent came late after burying his mother is enough for me. I don't need anymore details. It's a freaking friendly game and they still have another game coming up. If Vincent just came late without reason, that's one thing...but the guy just buried his mother.

Sunday Oliseh is a moron and an imbecile. He is a useless human being who has no decency. He will be a failure as the SE coach. We made a big mistake.

My friend, STFU. If Enyeama is going to be late, is it too much to ask that he calls the coach?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Thunder faya you both for starting multiple threads on the very same topic.
Go back and look well jare.
In fact, this one too is merged.
Nonsense.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:Thunder faya you both for starting multiple threads on the very same topic.
Go back and look well jare.
In fact, this one too is merged.
Nonsense.
i forgive you for insulting me.. did i open a thread to complain?
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Schillachi wrote:
muzines wrote:
Odas wrote:

My friend, STFU. If Enyeama is going to be late, is it too much to ask that he calls the coach?
A coach with brains should have called Enyeama first and the conversation should have gone like this:

Oliseh: Vincent, we heard about your tragedy and we are very sorry. Please take all the time you need.

Enyeama: Thanks coach! I really appreciate your support. I think I will come in [insert date here].

Oliseh: That's OK. Again our condolences and if you ever need anything, please hit me up.

End of.

Oliseh as a competent coach, hangs up the phone and then goes and makes arrangements for both scenarios, i.e. Enyeama shows up or does not show up.

I see this overzealous behavior from Nigerians who have lived overseas for two weeks :mrgreen: and get it into their minds that when they go back home they will be more oyibo than the oyibo.
If you are late to a meeting by 0.000001 second, they will make a big fuss about it, just to show that they are more oyibo than the oyibo. :mrgreen:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Wha choo looking at?!