PORTUGAL WINS EURO 2016 - WELL DONE CRISTIANO RONALDO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Euro 2016

Post by platinum »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, and Czech Rep should be sent home immediately from these Euros and banned from participating ever again until they learn to play football. In Sweden's case, it should be a life ban :woot:
when zlatan retires, they'll ban themselves...no worries :twisted:

Croatia are a serious side. They'll take some stopping
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Looks like Croatia is going deep into this tourney like they did in 1998
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

skoda 2-1
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

platinum wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, and Czech Rep should be sent home immediately from these Euros and banned from participating ever again until they learn to play football. In Sweden's case, it should be a life ban :woot:

GBAM, GBAM GBAM! Kai, I have never seen any other country that produces such a high concentration of ballers. Chei! Croatia get ballers mehn! See dat turn from Brozovic in the Czech box a few seconds ago. :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1diot Croatian fans throwing flares on the pitch :curse: :curse:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote:1diot Croatian fans throwing flares on the pitch :curse: :curse:
How the vork did they get them past stadium security, assuming such a thing exists?

Wha choo looking at?!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

clattenberg calls players off the field as fans throw flares on it....
players begging their fans to cool down.
scenes.
Europe is ripe for a war. Youth are spoiling for action.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
bret- hart wrote:1diot Croatian fans throwing flares on the pitch :curse: :curse:
How the vork did they get them past stadium security, assuming such a thing exists?

They insert them in their bodies
Tactical
Egg
Egg

Post by Tactical »

Animals.

Despite the heightened terror fears, how do they manage to get these missiles inside the stadium? Query for French security. The extremists might fancy their chances.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:clattenberg calls players off the field as fans throw flares on it....
players begging their fans to cool down.
scenes.
Europe is ripe for a war. Youth are spoiling for action.
Its clear to me that these savages are begging for a war
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

wow penalty to czech....unreal.

modric came off and they fell apart

2-2! necid
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

French authorities are incompetent. Letting these thugs access their country.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hahahahahahha the savages don cause their team to throw away 2 goals
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wow Penalty and 2-2
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Chineke!!! What a penalty!!! WHAT. A. PENALTY. 2-2!

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Croatian fans trying to sabotage their team. They are ripe for a loss

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Croatia's fans did this to their team.
Tactical
Egg
Egg

Post by Tactical »

Croatia has only themselves to blame for a bounced Czech back into business.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
platinum wrote:

GBAM, GBAM GBAM! Kai, I have never seen any other country that produces such a high concentration of ballers. Chei! Croatia get ballers mehn! See dat turn from Brozovic in the Czech box a few seconds ago. :woot:
2-2...this game shows everything about why they never win anything. Ballers galore yet they always lack that ruthlessness.

Imagine if Yugoslavia stayed as one country. :drool:
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

The Croatians fans are so special.................Bunch of clowns :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
platinum wrote:

2-2...this game shows everything about why they never win anything. Ballers galore yet they always lack that ruthlessness.

I agree Croatia especially have a way of shooting themselves in the foot. Nobe for Euro 2008 wey dem troway lead against Turkey in injury time? However, di oda kontris wey dey the former Yugoslavia are even worse in terms of weak mentality. How many times did Yugo take a loaded team to the WCs and Euros, and somehow conspire to lose?

Wha choo looking at?!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

fulltime 2-2
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
platinum wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
platinum wrote:

I agree Croatia especially have a way of shooting themselves in the foot. Nobe for Euro 2008 wey dem troway lead against Turkey in injury time? However, di oda kontris wey dey the former Yugoslavia are even worse in terms of weak mentality. How many times did Yugo take a loaded team to the WCs and Euros, and somehow conspire to lose?

Yup. The were always one of my fave countries to watch. Dem sabi ball but it never took too much for them to wilt or want to fight.

How this game ended 2-2 is a small mystery :laugh: :rotf: