2018: 3rd round CAF worldcup draw

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018: 3rd round CAF worldcup draw

Post by metalalloy »

Rawlings wrote:Ghana-Egypt ...not good

Yea.. 6-1 is not good..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Ghana is beating Egypt.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

tfco wrote:GHANA is last

yesssssss
save the best for last
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Well at least our players will not take any team for granted. There is no team we are expected to beat. 6 tension filled games coming up. :)
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

rutgers
Egg
Egg

Post by rutgers »

So unfair. The Tunisian FA bought their way to the World Cup.

:mad:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

We can make ot out of the group if we plan very well. But it will be very hard.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
habash
Egg
Egg

Post by habash »

metalalloy wrote:Ghana with a cake walk of a group yet again..
Cake walk during the Afcon qualifiers did Nigeria not struggle against Egypt. If Ghana's group is cake walk then Nigeria should have been at the Afcon. Or Am I to assume Nigeria's footballs standards have dropped.
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Jesus we are really %%%% :shock: on the plus the greatest age long rivalry on the continent will be rekindled when we meet Cameroon...kai! Our group is officially the group of death
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

habash wrote:
Cake walk during the Afcon qualifiers did Nigeria not struggle against Egypt. If Ghana's group is cake walk then Nigeria should have been at the Afcon. Or Am I to assume Nigeria's footballs standards have dropped.
:clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

I just love group B
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

At least Zambia and Cameroon are capable of taking points away from Algeria. If it were minnows along with Algeria we wouldn't qualify. Nigeria tend to drop points when they shouldn't.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I am loving this draw. You must come correct or else forget it. We are not playing Mauritius, Sudan, or Kenya. These are all legends in African football. So NFF knows we must be on point for EVERY GAME
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

rutgers wrote:So unfair. The Tunisian FA bought their way to the World Cup.

Live footage of FTF celebrations post 2018 WC draw...

[/video]
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Wow what kind of draw is that for Tunisia?! How is that group possible?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

habash wrote:
Are you related to Rip Van Winkle?

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kalani JR wrote:Wow what kind of draw is that for Tunisia?! How is that group possible?
:shock:

you think Congo DR and Guinea are pushovers?

dey der

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

juventuss wrote:I am loving this draw. You must come correct or else forget it. We are not playing Mauritius, Sudan, or Kenya. These are all legends in African football. So NFF knows we must be on point for EVERY GAME

KPOM. Sad reality is that they will still act the same way they would against the likes of Lesotho, Mauritius etc

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

DR Congo will beat Tunisia for the WC.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
rutgers wrote:So unfair. The Tunisian FA bought their way to the World Cup.

Live footage of FTF celebrations post 2018 WC draw...

[/video]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

juventuss wrote:I am loving this draw. You must come correct or else forget it. We are not playing Mauritius, Sudan, or Kenya. These are all legends in African football. So NFF knows we must be on point for EVERY GAME

Ordinarily, it'd be six great games, very exciting for fans and the media, heavyweight clashes are always fun but look at the state of our footie. Still coachless and still clueless. We will see where we are at when the dance starts but right now it's hard to be optimistic. Nigeria shouldn't have to fear any country on the continent but look at us.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We should even be happy if we take 2nd place. Nigerian administrators are goats. An administrator that was in charge of failing to qualify for 2 consecutive ancq couldn't resign wtf. This country needs deliverance, it's time to invest in another sport freaking jokes
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

platinum wrote:

Ordinarily, it'd be six great games, very exciting for fans and the media, heavyweight clashes are always fun but look at the state of our footie. Still coachless and still clueless. We will see where we are at when the dance starts but right now it's hard to be optimistic. Nigeria shouldn't have to fear any country on the continent but look at us.
Bros,
Forget that. This time, the players are playing their "peers". Egos will be on the line. They can't just stroll in thinking the name of the clubs they play for will put fear into the opposition. The oppositions are packed with stars... Let the Games begin.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE