Cameroun 1 - 1 Australia (FT) Confed. Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon vs Australia

Post by platinum »

bonecrusher wrote:
platinum wrote: Two rubbish sides.
Lol Abeg indomitable lions, beat the eagles home and away so that this post can be edited to read 3 rubbish teams.

Nigeria v Cameroon is August 28. Two months can be a long time in football.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I don't see how today's Cameroon team can lose to Nigeria. Do you really believe Aboubakar will miss so many chances against Nigeria? Do you?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:I don't see how today's Cameroon team can lose to Nigeria. Do you really believe Aboubakar will miss so many chances against Nigeria? Do you?
You assume the same dynamics will be in operation when your boys face us. That would be a very faulty logical assumption.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroun 1 - 1 Australia (FT) Confed. Cup

Post by bepanda »

Nigeria doesn't have what it takes to defeat Cameroon in any stadium in the world right now. Let's face it, Cameroon is the better team.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bepanda wrote:Nigeria doesn't have what it takes to defeat Cameroon in any stadium in the world right now. Let's face it, Cameroon is the better team.
I hardly ever agree with you but on to is one, you are spot on.
By the way, because we were discussing the Anglophone problems in Cameroon, you guys decided to permanentlye shutdown our forum?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bepanda wrote:Nigeria doesn't have what it takes to defeat Cameroon in any stadium in the world right now. Let's face it, Cameroon is the better team.
you got jokes, bro forget the loss to SA, we didn't play our best/key players...player for player if all arsenals are released, Cameroon cannot sit with the SE and that's a FACT, the fact that you won the AFCON with jambodi players shouldn't get into your head, aside from Moukandjo, Bassagog(or however his name is spelled) and maybe Aboubakar, your team doesn't strike any fear one bit.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

You are 4 points behind and you need a result in two back to back games from one of the toughest teams in Africa on a good day. A very tall order. And Yes, our WCQers are usually a good day at the office for us or at least very close.

Nigeria dominated Cameroon before the 80s so I'll be fair and start from the 80s when Cameroon came to prominence. We've played 12 games since then. Cameroon has won 4 of those games. Admittedly, big ones so I'll give you that.

In that time, Nigeria has won 6 times. The rest are draws.

We met 3 times in the last 17 years and Nigeria has won all those encounters.

The last time Cameroon won outrightly against Nigeria after 90 minutes of football is in 1989 in Yaounde, 28 years ago.

Good luck in digging yourself out of your 4 points deficit against Nigeria.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

We will see in a few months.