Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm 

If Akpeyi was within slapping distance he would have received hot durty (not dirty o) slap from Awaziem. :rotf:

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm 

Akpeyi has lost his mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 pm 

We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 pm 

okuns wrote:
We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.

And why does Rohr continue to invite this keeper is the real question

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 pm 

okuns wrote:

Man must wack. :)

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 pm 

Rohr Must explain his fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 pm 

...una sabi critic blindly, what has he done wrong there many other goalies before him have not done? The coach (and previous coaches) know better than y'all potbellied football fans.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:56 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ezenwa was not that bad against Algeria, but if faced with the choice of either Ezenwa and Akpeyi. I will pick Ezenwa, though he made an Akpeyi-type error against Cameroun; costs us only 2 points though not fatal. Today, Ezoho instilled so much confidence in the second half, I will not jump to say he should be number one at this time, but... :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 am 

okuns wrote:

Akpeyi made a horrible mistake on the first goal, but he was more tested than Uzoho and wasn't as bad overall if you take away the blunder and the first goal. Not making excuses for him but we should temper our criticism. To me, outside of the blunder, Ola Aina had worse game than Akpeyi. That's who I hope bounces back because the Argentines really took him to the cleaners. With the competition we have on the team at his position he will need to redeem himself very quickly. Another performance like today and he may not make it to Russia.

I think the entire team started poorly, but his performance really put the defense under immense pressure. I do think he will bounce back, as will Akpeyi. I would like to see Uzoho more to crown him the savior. He looked very confident in this game but so did Ezenwa against Cameroon in the our first match with them, yet today everyone has written him off.

Let's enjoy the victory, but I trust Rohr to make the best decision for the team.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 am 

1naija wrote:
okuns wrote:

Akpeyi made a horrible mistake on the first goal, but he was more tested than Uzoho and wasn't as bad overall if you take away the blunder and the first goal. Not making excuses for him but we should temper our criticism. To me, outside of the blunder, Ola Aina had worse game than Akpeyi. That's who I hope bounces back because the Argentines really took him to the cleaners. With the competition we have on the team at his position he will need to redeem himself very quickly. Another performance like today and he may not make it to Russia.

I think the entire team started poorly, but his performance really put the defense under immense pressure. I do think he will bounce back, as will Akpeyi. I would like to see Uzoho more to crown him the savior. He looked very confident in this game but so did Ezenwa against Cameroon in the our first match with them, yet today everyone has written him off.

Let's enjoy the victory, but I trust Rohr to make the best decision for the team.

He messed up big time for picking that ball outside the box. That was a school boy mistake.

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 am 

Sir V wrote:
okuns wrote:

Man must wack. :)

It's that also why Rohr keeps calling him up... :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 am 

Iheanacho's fk was out of this world

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 am 

Even the freekick Argentina scored , Akpeyi was 100 % at fault, why stand behind the wall? And then pop your head to see where the ball is.....kai what a massive akpere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:48 am 

Sir V wrote:
1naija wrote:
okuns wrote:

He messed up big time for picking that ball outside the box. That was a school boy mistake.

I agree with you. Rohr agrees with you. Even Awaziems shows in the video that he agrees with you. That's not in question. But the fact is Akpeyi wasn't our only problem in the first half. We could have been down 3-0 before that incident. That's why i am saying we should temper our criticisms.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:41 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Even the freekick Argentina scored , Akpeyi was 100 % at fault, why stand behind the wall? And then pop your head to see where the ball is.....kai what a massive akpere

The positioning of the wall was atrocious.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:55 am 

okuns wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ezenwa was not that bad against Algeria, but if faced with the choice of either Ezenwa and Akpeyi. I will pick Ezenwa, though he made an Akpeyi-type error against Cameroun; costs us only 2 points though not fatal. Today, Ezoho instilled so much confidence in the second half, I will not jump to say he should be number one at this time, but... :D

There's no choice. Both aren't good enough.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 am 

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

The positioning of the wall was atrocious.

the guy is not a GK....ok, maybe like the current Ivorien GK...choi.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:10 am 

We can all agree that only 3 goal keepers will be going to Russia, and they are Uzoho, Enyeama(we need him to be honest), and probably Ezenwa... sucks Carl Ikeme won't be among the list but his presence as part of the team will be a good way to thank him for his good services.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 am 

As a goal keeper you stand where the wall isnt,that was terrible positioning on his part too

Listen to my beatz^^^^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:44 am 

Tobi17 wrote:
We can all agree that only 3 goal keepers will be going to Russia, and they are Uzoho, Enyeama(we need him to be honest), and probably Ezenwa... sucks Carl Ikeme won't be among the list but his presence as part of the team will be a good way to thank him for his good services.

as part of the allowed 23 or supporting technical crew?

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:53 am 
Site Admin

Akpeyi head no dey house mehn...I dey watch the game now

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:29 am 

I don't know what it is but there is something just not right with that bobo. He just looks so stupid!!!