Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39321
If Akpeyi was within slapping distance he would have received hot durty (not dirty o) slap from Awaziem. :rotf:



_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 40522
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 52440
Akpeyi has lost his mind.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:20 pm
Posts: 3443
We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 1891
Location: U.S
okuns wrote:
We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.


And why does Rohr continue to invite this keeper is the real question


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:09 pm
Posts: 14393
Location: UK
okuns wrote:
We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.


Man must wack. :)

_________________
Image

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 52485
Location: United Kingdom
Rohr Must explain his fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 45399
...una sabi critic blindly, what has he done wrong there many other goalies before him have not done? The coach (and previous coaches) know better than y'all potbellied football fans.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:20 pm
Posts: 3443
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Rohr Must explain his fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa.

Ezenwa was not that bad against Algeria, but if faced with the choice of either Ezenwa and Akpeyi. I will pick Ezenwa, though he made an Akpeyi-type error against Cameroun; costs us only 2 points though not fatal. Today, Ezoho instilled so much confidence in the second half, I will not jump to say he should be number one at this time, but... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39321
okuns wrote:
We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.



Akpeyi made a horrible mistake on the first goal, but he was more tested than Uzoho and wasn't as bad overall if you take away the blunder and the first goal. Not making excuses for him but we should temper our criticism. To me, outside of the blunder, Ola Aina had worse game than Akpeyi. That's who I hope bounces back because the Argentines really took him to the cleaners. With the competition we have on the team at his position he will need to redeem himself very quickly. Another performance like today and he may not make it to Russia.

I think the entire team started poorly, but his performance really put the defense under immense pressure. I do think he will bounce back, as will Akpeyi. I would like to see Uzoho more to crown him the savior. He looked very confident in this game but so did Ezenwa against Cameroon in the our first match with them, yet today everyone has written him off.

Let's enjoy the victory, but I trust Rohr to make the best decision for the team.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:09 pm
Posts: 14393
Location: UK
1naija wrote:
okuns wrote:
We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.



Akpeyi made a horrible mistake on the first goal, but he was more tested than Uzoho and wasn't as bad overall if you take away the blunder and the first goal. Not making excuses for him but we should temper our criticism. To me, outside of the blunder, Ola Aina had worse game than Akpeyi. That's who I hope bounces back because the Argentines really took him to the cleaners. With the competition we have on the team at his position he will need to redeem himself very quickly. Another performance like today and he may not make it to Russia.

I think the entire team started poorly, but his performance really put the defense under immense pressure. I do think he will bounce back, as will Akpeyi. I would like to see Uzoho more to crown him the savior. He looked very confident in this game but so did Ezenwa against Cameroon in the our first match with them, yet today everyone has written him off.

Let's enjoy the victory, but I trust Rohr to make the best decision for the team.


He messed up big time for picking that ball outside the box. That was a school boy mistake.

_________________
Image

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 27640
Sir V wrote:
okuns wrote:
We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.

Man must wack. :)

It's that also why Rohr keeps calling him up... :D

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8352
Iheanacho's fk was out of this world

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73637
Location: Earth
Even the freekick Argentina scored , Akpeyi was 100 % at fault, why stand behind the wall? And then pop your head to see where the ball is.....kai what a massive akpere

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39321
Sir V wrote:
1naija wrote:
okuns wrote:
We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.



Akpeyi made a horrible mistake on the first goal, but he was more tested than Uzoho and wasn't as bad overall if you take away the blunder and the first goal. Not making excuses for him but we should temper our criticism. To me, outside of the blunder, Ola Aina had worse game than Akpeyi. That's who I hope bounces back because the Argentines really took him to the cleaners. With the competition we have on the team at his position he will need to redeem himself very quickly. Another performance like today and he may not make it to Russia.

I think the entire team started poorly, but his performance really put the defense under immense pressure. I do think he will bounce back, as will Akpeyi. I would like to see Uzoho more to crown him the savior. He looked very confident in this game but so did Ezenwa against Cameroon in the our first match with them, yet today everyone has written him off.

Let's enjoy the victory, but I trust Rohr to make the best decision for the team.


He messed up big time for picking that ball outside the box. That was a school boy mistake.


I agree with you. Rohr agrees with you. Even Awaziems shows in the video that he agrees with you. That's not in question. But the fact is Akpeyi wasn't our only problem in the first half. We could have been down 3-0 before that incident. That's why i am saying we should temper our criticisms.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12773
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Even the freekick Argentina scored , Akpeyi was 100 % at fault, why stand behind the wall? And then pop your head to see where the ball is.....kai what a massive akpere

The positioning of the wall was atrocious.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 38945
Location: on the move
okuns wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Rohr Must explain his fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa.

Ezenwa was not that bad against Algeria, but if faced with the choice of either Ezenwa and Akpeyi. I will pick Ezenwa, though he made an Akpeyi-type error against Cameroun; costs us only 2 points though not fatal. Today, Ezoho instilled so much confidence in the second half, I will not jump to say he should be number one at this time, but... :D


There's no choice. Both aren't good enough.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31815
Location: Somewhere
The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Even the freekick Argentina scored , Akpeyi was 100 % at fault, why stand behind the wall? And then pop your head to see where the ball is.....kai what a massive akpere

The positioning of the wall was atrocious.



the guy is not a GK....ok, maybe like the current Ivorien GK...choi.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 557
We can all agree that only 3 goal keepers will be going to Russia, and they are Uzoho, Enyeama(we need him to be honest), and probably Ezenwa... sucks Carl Ikeme won't be among the list but his presence as part of the team will be a good way to thank him for his good services.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 28647
As a goal keeper you stand where the wall isnt,that was terrible positioning on his part too

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 9452
Location: seattle
Tobi17 wrote:
We can all agree that only 3 goal keepers will be going to Russia, and they are Uzoho, Enyeama(we need him to be honest), and probably Ezenwa... sucks Carl Ikeme won't be among the list but his presence as part of the team will be a good way to thank him for his good services.


as part of the allowed 23 or supporting technical crew?

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36907
Location: Eagles' Nest
Akpeyi head no dey house mehn...I dey watch the game now

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 2892
I don't know what it is but there is something just not right with that bobo. He just looks so stupid!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], maceo4 and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group