It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Ndidi v Moses Ratings
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:16 pm 

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11903 ... -Leicester

Ndidi got 7.9 , Moses 7

Both had good games. Na dat score concern us here! :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:00 am 

I think Moses has a head case in front of goal. Has nothing to do with opportunity, position or ability.

I only started watching late in the first half and he had a good sight of goal, twice.

Bobo did not try to compose himself on both occasions, the last miss was as bad as it can possibly get.

He needs to calm down before striking. He keeps rushing his shot. Position yourself, settle down after the tackles come flying in and find the corner.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 am 

Tbite wrote:
I think Moses has a head case in front of goal. Has nothing to do with opportunity, position or ability.

I only started watching late in the first half and he had a good sight of goal, twice.

Bobo did not try to compose himself on both occasions, the last miss was as bad as it can possibly get.

He needs to calm down before striking. He keeps rushing his shot. Position yourself, settle down after the tackles come flying in and find the corner.

So if you didn't watch the game properly why are you passing judgement on Moses? The rating is appropriate. They did well. Moses rushed off A shot that went way off target, but it was a shot he had to take because time was running out. We should be very happy we have Ndidi and Moses playing at the level they are playing instead on nit picking.

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:30 am 

BTW i am sure Nacho would have come in as a sub but for the red card.

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:36 am 

Ndidi outshine Kante in MF,he was the general as Kante hide most time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:44 am 

1naija wrote:
Tbite wrote:

So if you didn't watch the game properly why are you passing judgement on Moses? The rating is appropriate. They did well. Moses rushed off A shot that went way off target, but it was a shot he had to take because time was running out. We should be very happy we have Ndidi and Moses playing at the level they are playing instead on nit picking.

No I am not questioning the rating. He played well. I watched it properly. 56 Plus minutes is enough time to form a conclusion. He played well and deserved the rating.

but his shooting has gotten worse IMO, and it's not because of his position. I have watched him in other games. Dude is not settling his shots.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.