DIMKA76 wrote:
The scoreline suggests Nigeria were playing away :roll:

We were...

I meant at home...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:13 am 

Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Okay, I got to tell una something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt read the thread and just watched the video thinking this was CHAN. And I kept saying, "this game looks poor.. and why is that number 17 running like he has big yansh!" :rotf: :rotf:

Thank God its female! Whew! :lol:

So you thought it was boys playing and you were checking out their yansh? Very gay. Have you come out of the closet yet?

The way he laughs hysterically at everything na dead giveaway..him and dat yeye Zee..

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:45 am 

Mzekezeke wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:
So it was girls playing and there is a ticker tape parade on CE? These are desperate times indeed.

So pissed and sexist? :D

Not at all I am just surprised and sad how the mighty have fallen.
I remember back in the day when CE's would proclaim that Okocha was better than Zidane+Maradona +Ronaldo combined. Some CE's even claimed they loved Okocha more than their own Parents. Results like this would never have been celebrated like this back in the day. These are just unusual times we are living in.

In other words the thing dey pain you well well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:11 am 

Mzekezeke wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:
So it was girls playing and there is a ticker tape parade on CE? These are desperate times indeed.

I remember back in the day when CE's would proclaim that Okocha was better than Zidane+Maradona +Ronaldo combined. Some CE's even claimed they loved Okocha more than their own Parents. Results like this would never have been celebrated like this back in the day. These are just unusual times we are living in.

Feel free to log on to youtube and relive Okocha's moments na... :taunt: ..makes me wonder how U'd react if we were right next to ya in SA.. :taunt:

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:12 am 

Mzekezeke wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:

'Back in the day' women's football wasn't celebrated in its own right.
This is 2018.
If your attitude towards women's football is representative of what it is in SA, no wonder you got gbenshed 2-0 at home. :taunt:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:59 am 

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I didnt read the thread and just watched the video thinking this was CHAN. And I kept saying, "this game looks poor.. and why is that number 17 running like he has big yansh!" :rotf: :rotf:

I saw that too, and even though I knew it was women's footie, I still felt her yansh was way too big for a top-level female footballer.
Weytin? :oops:

SA girl got yash. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:34 am 

osita wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I saw that too, and even though I knew it was women's footie, I still felt her yansh was way too big for a top-level female footballer.

SA girl got yash. :mrgreen:
True dat. But this one we're talking about was Naija.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:45 pm 

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:19 pm 

Enugu II wrote:

"Ijele" by Flavour... :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 pm 

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

What is FIFA specification on Nyash size pls

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:10 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

What is FIFA specification on Nyash size pls

Article 15: Equipment must always remain covered by kit ware.
In other words, if you fit cover am, you fit carry am.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:51 pm 

Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Those two goals scored were bad goals to give up by the goalkeeper.

No, they were not...

The first goal is a cross/shot that ends up in the net and has beaten many great GKs (think Seaman UEFA Cup final and WC 2002), while she push the second away from her goal (which is exactly what a GK is supposed to do) only to suffer the ill-luck of being beaten by a quick-thinking on rushing forward. Tough luck but hardly poor goal-keeping.

I watch 12 to 14 year old girls play soccer that will never give up such a goal. That SA goalkeeper is poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 am 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

No, they were not...

The first goal is a cross/shot that ends up in the net and has beaten many great GKs (think Seaman UEFA Cup final and WC 2002), while she push the second away from her goal (which is exactly what a GK is supposed to do) only to suffer the ill-luck of being beaten by a quick-thinking on rushing forward. Tough luck but hardly poor goal-keeping.

I watch 12 to 14 year old girls play soccer that will never give up such a goal. That SA goalkeeper is poor.

Ohenhen1,

How about World Cup 1998(?) Ronaldinho's FK and David Seaman?

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:56 am 

Enugu II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

No, they were not...

Ohenhen1,

How about World Cup 1998(?) Ronaldinho's FK and David Seaman?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:44 pm 

...And when is the new Falcon's coach to be announced as promised by Chairman Pinnick?
It way past the two weeks he promised around Christmas.
Well, maybe this is one of those taunting promises, to keep the inquirers at bay.