This was not a good week for Agents here ..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
This was not a good week for Agents here ..

Post by 1naija »

.. with Nacho, Moses and Iwobi all scoring.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: This was not a good week for Agents here ..

Post by Flex Swift »

1naija wrote:.. with Nacho, Moses and Iwobi all scoring.
Add Shehu to the list he scored in his final game in Cyprus
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Agents are putting up a fight too. IDEYE about to join Malaga .
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Agents are putting up a fight too. IDEYE about to join Malaga .
Chei, truetalk no wan take last.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I think you see am! Lol. No single word of praise or credit from them. They've been as silent as the cowards they are. We are yet to see clips of goals by the hey yous that are supposed to displace and replace Nacho, Alex, and Moses from the world cup squad. True enemies of Nigerian Football.

These 3 guys have God-given talent, and are sincere young players that will.continue to flourish despite the ups and downs of professional football.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

We've hit back as Sarkin Doya has published a list of Nigerian players who lit up NPFL level leagues in wherever from 2 years ago that we plan to storm camp with.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=285804

Anyway, let us worry about you for a minute.

You know you can finally become self employed. No need complaining about 'THE MAN' keeping you down and still paying you below minimum wage in the yellow cab service.

Just beg Yobo to buy you a 2nd hand corolla, so you can become SELF-EMPLOYED with LYFT or UBER. In due course, you can also get back into the agency business. You must not take a parochial approach in choosing clients this time though. Players like George Abbey can only give you a short-lived career, and it will be back to the Houston yellow cab service.

Sarkin Doya has given you a shortlist to begin with.
Last edited by truetalk on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

True smh this is why I’m vehemently against personal insults. I believe people take situations further than it’s supposed to be. Imagine, a trivial thread like his just turn into a personal vendetta/insults against one another. You’re even denigrating the man alleged “source of income” something that he use to feed his kids (allegedly ) truetalk nawa for you o, it’s not that serious.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

john12 wrote:True smh this is why I’m vehemently against personal insults. I believe people take situations further than it’s supposed to be. Imagine, a trivial thread like his just turn into a personal vendetta/insults against one another. You’re even denigrating the man alleged “source of income” something that he use to feed his kids (allegedly ) truetalk nawa for you o, it’s not that serious.
Young John, the wicked producer! What is this?

We advised a famous Uncle Prince here and he upgraded from selling handkerchiefs in traffic to owning his own cart on Oxford street.

No harm in trying to do the same to 1naija. BTW, his other job is 'pipeline security' in Nigeria. That is why he is able to sometimes get money to come and floss in Houston.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Cally wrote:
I think you see am! Lol. No single word of praise or credit from them. They've been as silent as the cowards they are. We are yet to see clips of goals by the hey yous that are supposed to displace and replace Nacho, Alex, and Moses from the world cup squad. True enemies of Nigerian Football.

These 3 guys have God-given talent, and are sincere young players that will.continue to flourish despite the ups and downs of professional football.
Chairman, if we didn't have Rohr, we would be talking something else now. These agents just want dollar. Nigeria means nothing. They shall fail this time. Those boys are talented as you say and when they play in their normal environment with the SE, their game goes up a notch or two. We will be having a good World Cup. I have no doubt.
To stop trying is to start dying
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

truetalk wrote:
john12 wrote:True smh this is why I’m vehemently against personal insults. I believe people take situations further than it’s supposed to be. Imagine, a trivial thread like his just turn into a personal vendetta/insults against one another. You’re even denigrating the man alleged “source of income” something that he use to feed his kids (allegedly ) truetalk nawa for you o, it’s not that serious.
Young John, the wicked producer! What is this?

We advised a famous Uncle Prince here and he upgraded from selling handkerchiefs in traffic to owning his own cart on Oxford street.

No harm in trying to do the same to 1naija. BTW, his other job is 'pipeline security' in Nigeria. That is why he is able to sometimes get money to come and floss in Houston.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Shownoja wrote:
Cally wrote:

Chairman, if we didn't have Rohr, we would be talking something else now. These agents just want dollar. Nigeria means nothing. They shall fail this time. Those boys are talented as you say and when they play in their normal environment with the SE, their game goes up a notch or two. We will be having a good World Cup. I have no doubt.
Lol your boy Ayo is still pushing Kelechi Nwakali harrrrrd, I dunno for him sef.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Meanwhile Joel Obi is listed as starting for Torino today........ He may get a call up for the March international friendlies!!!!!!
donzopia
Egg
Egg

Post by donzopia »

Flex Swift wrote:Meanwhile Joel Obi is listed as starting for Torino today........ He may get a call up for the March international friendlies!!!!!!
Starts - and scores
FM 2020
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

donzopia wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Meanwhile Joel Obi is listed as starting for Torino today........ He may get a call up for the March international friendlies!!!!!!
Starts - and scores
:thumbs:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Flex Swift wrote:
donzopia wrote:
Starts - and scores
:thumbs:
Nice left foot finish from close range as the ball dropped to him from a free-kick.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Like Corruption, anytime we try to fight against agents infiltrating the SE they FIGHT BACK! We need a Magu to handle agents.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

1naija wrote:Like Corruption, anytime we try to fight against agents infiltrating the SE they FIGHT BACK! We need a Magu to handle agents.
Una never see anything. We must fulfil our quota of wastpipes on the plane to Russia. I'll begin with some of your favorites.

Babamessi - You have proclaimed him as one of our best players in Brazil
Akpeyi - Your co-travellers in his supporters club have said that he only needs a shrink, and he'll be fine.
Uchebo - He was a young player in Brazil. He should be in the prime of his career now.
Ameobi - We really need an experienced big man, and he has been in fine form for Notts County in the English division something lately.
Agbim - We are in crisis with Goalkeepers anyway, and if Akpeyi can get a shrink, Agbim should get a dietitian and personal trainer. He is a fine keeper once we limit the daily consumption of Fufu.

Help me complete the list with 2 or 3 more of your favourites. We must meet the usual quota of 7 or 8 by force. We only need 14 or 15 solid ballers in the team. Afterall, you can only play 11 and a maximum of 3 substitutes.

We no go gree!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

truetalk wrote:
1naija wrote:Like Corruption, anytime we try to fight against agents infiltrating the SE they FIGHT BACK! We need a Magu to handle agents.
Una never see anything. We must fulfil our quota of wastpipes on the plane to Russia. I'll begin with some of your favorites.

Akpeyi - Your co-travellers in his supporters club have said that he only needs a shrink, and he'll be fine.
Uchebo - He was a young player in Brazil. He should be in the prime of his career now.
Ameobi - We really need an experienced big man, and he has been in fine form for Notts County in the English division something lately.
Agbim - We are in crisis with Goalkeepers anyway, and if Akpeyi can get a shrink, Agbim should get a dietitian and personal trainer. He is a fine keeper once we limit the daily consumption of Fufu.

Help me complete the list with 2 or 3 more of your favourites. We must meet the usual quota of 7 or 8 by force. We only need 14 or 15 solid ballers in the team. Afterall, you can only play 11 and a maximum of 3 substitutes.

We no go gree!!
You are fighting back too hard o. I should warn you ..... Magu will not be detered.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I've never got this hang-up people have for supposed CE agents. How does pushing players on CE have any effect on what goes on in the SE. Or am I missing something? Do Super Eagles managers and coaches come here to actually learn about players?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

How da f@@k do you think the last World Cup squad was hijacked with players that did not play any part in qualifying?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

airwolex wrote:I've never got this hang-up people have for supposed CE agents. How does pushing players on CE have any effect on what goes on in the SE. Or am I missing something? Do Super Eagles managers and coaches come here to actually learn about players?
You need to ask CE Contributing editor how he does it. From the handshake during Pa Onigbinde to the rukus fight during Berti Vogts. Agents usually do 'Occupy Naija' to get their players in the team. Do not underestimate Naija agents ooo
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

1naija wrote:
truetalk wrote:

We no go gree!!
You are fighting back too hard o. I should warn you ..... Magu will not be detered.
Magu no fit! The same Magu that has been reduced to releasing fake news about STORMing State house to arrest Buhari's COS.

If Magu and EFCC try us, dem go know say Khaki no be leda.

Dem go know say Agency na big deal. Wastepipe Football Agency and Central Intelligence Agency; All of us na Agent. Who born EFCC?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

wanaj0 wrote:
airwolex wrote:I've never got this hang-up people have for supposed CE agents. How does pushing players on CE have any effect on what goes on in the SE. Or am I missing something? Do Super Eagles managers and coaches come here to actually learn about players?
You need to ask CE Contributing editor how he does it. From the handshake during Pa Onigbinde to the rukus fight during Berti Vogts. Agents usually do 'Occupy Naija' to get their players in the team. Do not underestimate Naija agents ooo
Tony Nwaekeme said that d#$% Nwaekeme said that a powerful agent said that if he paid a bribe, he would make the team. He also said that he doesn't understand why so many Tony Harris' players made it to Brazil. Gotti, it wasn't me O! It was Tony Nwaekeme that said that d#$% Nwaekeme said that an agent told him so.

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=12995

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=249177&start=23

We CE agents are trying to prove that we are not Learners.