Chinedu Udoji Dead!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chinedu Udoji Dead!!

Post by Enugu II »

Longtime Enyimba captain and now Pillars defender, Chinedu Udoji, reportedly dead today. He had played earlier at home in Kano today in the 1-1 draw with visiting Enyimba.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chinedu Udoji Dead!!

Post by jette1 »

I hope it wasn’t poison or another respiratory issue
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Allegedly went to see his former teammates in the Enyimba camp after the Pillars/Enyimba game. Must have been involved in an accident cos he's said to have died on the way back. Info still sketchy but very sad and tragic.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

wow!

I hope the story isn't true

Has it been confirmed?

Really sad
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

May he RIP. Was he the CHAN team's CD?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

RIP
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Kano Pillars Defender Chinedu Udoji Dies In Accident

February 19, 2018 8:04 am

By Adeboye Amosu:

Kano Pillars defender Chinedu Udoji has sadly passed away. He lost his life following an auto accident in Kano on Sunday night, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Udoji was on his way back to the Kano Pillars club house after he visited his former Enyimba teammates at their hotel when the incident happened.

“Chinedu Udoji was involved in a car accident yesterday after visiting his former team mates at Enyimba. This tragic accident happened along Club Road in Kano.
“Our deepest condolences to his family, friends, fans, and football lovers all across the country,” Kano Pillars stated on the Twitter account on Monday morning.

Pillars were held to a 1-1 by Enyimba in their NPFL match day nine clash at the Sani Abacha Stadium on Sunday.

The centre-back, 28, joined Pillars last season after spending seven years with Enyimba following his arrival from FC Abuja.

He was linked with a return to Enyimba, where he was captain, this season but opted to remain with Sai Masu Gida.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/k ... -accident/
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Just heard it on the local news. RIP...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Kano Pillars Defender Chinedu Udoji Dies In Accident

February 19, 2018 8:04 am

By Adeboye Amosu:

Kano Pillars defender Chinedu Udoji has sadly passed away. He lost his life following an auto accident in Kano on Sunday night, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Udoji was on his way back to the Kano Pillars club house after he visited his former Enyimba teammates at their hotel when the incident happened.

“Chinedu Udoji was involved in a car accident yesterday after visiting his former team mates at Enyimba. This tragic accident happened along Club Road in Kano.
“Our deepest condolences to his family, friends, fans, and football lovers all across the country,” Kano Pillars stated on the Twitter account on Monday morning.

Pillars were held to a 1-1 by Enyimba in their NPFL match day nine clash at the Sani Abacha Stadium on Sunday.

The centre-back, 28, joined Pillars last season after spending seven years with Enyimba following his arrival from FC Abuja.

He was linked with a return to Enyimba, where he was captain, this season but opted to remain with Sai Masu Gida.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/k ... -accident/
Sad sad sad. A fatal road accident within the city is rare! May his soul RIP.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

YUJAM wrote:May he RIP. Was he the CHAN team's CD?
No. That was Enugu Rangers' Kalu Orji...
He was however on the NPFL team that toured Spain.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

RIP to the young man!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

RIP...very sad indeed!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

RIP
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

RIP to him. sad
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

RIP! May God console his family.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

RIP. God grant his family, especially his young wife and kid(s) the grace to get through this.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Tragic news.

May his soul rest in peace.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anointed wrote:Allegedly went to see his former teammates in the Enyimba camp after the Pillars/Enyimba game. Must have been involved in an accident cos he's said to have died on the way back. Info still sketchy but very sad and tragic.
Na wa-o! Death sef, eh? Anyway RIP to his soul and peace to his loved ones.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/02/19/se ... -his-life/

A vibrant life cut short abruptly. And he only had a baby two weeks ago. My condolences to his family especially his young wife and two children.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

RIP bro.
Sounded like foul play the way the story was told.
And still looks fishy.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Yes. On Naija FB sportz site. Saw it there. Bad news.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Sad and unfortunate.

May his soul rest in peace.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!