The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

Hope he will have a good game tomorrow we need our most expensive players to show up
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:I wish Emery the best but he can’t afford for this team to lay another egg at the Bridge tomorrow. I hope he shows the courage and steel to drop the right players and give the team the best chance to win
Why? You obviously have beef because he picks players you do not like. Cry me a river. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

At least your agenda is not based on cluelessness, delusional and down right ignorance. If Emery picks a team without Xhaka, Ozil and Ramsey, they lose 10 nil, you will celebrate. We sabi you, so nothing spoil. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have read some ridiculous comments of unrealistic expectations from deluded Arsenal fans. The man has just arrived, he needs time to get his ideas and ways through. Whatever happened to patience? He has had the toughest of starts and should not be judged on any 2 games, last alone games against Chelsea and City.

For every impatient, cluless, delusional fan in social media, we have far many more who understand, so it is no biggie.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is going to be a difficult game. Arsenal can win on any giving day. The problem will be consistency. We don't have the depth.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

At least your agenda is not based on cluelessness, delusional and down right ignorance. If Emery picks a team without Xhaka, Ozil and Ramsey, they lose 10 nil, you will celebrate. We sabi you, so nothing spoil. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see you’re back on banned liquids again :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: if this is not a case of clear madness I don’t know what else is ..... anyway nothing spoil one thing for sure is that Ozil and Xhaka will play themselves out of Arsenal :laugh: :taunt:

And speaking of the pair , go and watch Xhaka’s feeble attempt to close down Sterling on the first goal. And on the second one, just listen to Adrian clarke on the Arsenal breakdown and how he struggled not to lose his mind on his positioning.

As for Ozil in that game ..... Welll :lol: :lol: :lol: make I go find my picture of Hoeness smoking his “I told you so cuban cigar “ :tic:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi Just For You :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tomorrow will be tough game no doubt but i still expect the manager to compete for the league.I have seen managers take over team in their first season win the league.We have the team to compete the only sad part is that Wenger really do a number on us before leaving.So to wipe Wenger effect might takes time.
All we are asking him to do is play the better players an d play guys base on merit not price tag.
Some how i feel Laca should start head of Auba but the coach knows best.Hope tomorrow we win away just like City win away at emirate.Good news is we are playing also Chelsea with new manager who need time as well.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

There're a zillion ideas on what Emery should do about getting us on the good foot - the predominant one amongst most English fans is the same 4--4-2 - it, in their collective minds eyes solves all problems. That with one striker on the pitch, we still look shaky defensively is cast aside for a magic formation their national side has abandoned.
On big names & defensive efficiency - i don't know how many times the wheel can be reinvented - if you play great offensive players in position with huge defensive requirements, the team struggles - i keep going back to Eboue getting world class Nedved red carded(Nedved wasn't used to tracking back), Early days of CR - SAF subbed him about 70mins often cos Ashley had him doing double shift.
Conte switched to his preferred formation for amongst other reasons, it kept Hazard away from speedy FBs. Pep plays Silva & KDB centrally for similar reasons - Mkhi & Ozil aren't wide players not if you want them to put in a defensive shift - Maitland-Niles got injured trying to help Mkhi tackle Walker.
It might come to playing one of Ramsey, Ozil or Mkhi - we must be pragmatic.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:Tomorrow will be tough game no doubt but i still expect the manager to compete for the league.I have seen managers take over team in their first season win the league.We have the team to compete the only sad part is that Wenger really do a number on us before leaving.So to wipe Wenger effect might takes time.
All we are asking him to do is play the better players an d play guys base on merit not price tag.
Some how i feel Laca should start head of Auba but the coach knows best.Hope tomorrow we win away just like City win away at emirate.Good news is we are playing also Chelsea with new manager who need time as well.
Don't get too emotionally invested. The team is fighting for the 6th spot in the league at best.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

1. Need another Defensive midfielder like Nzonzi or Ndidi
2. Need a winger like Douglas Costa that can provide width
3. Need two athletic, fast, tall, strong defenders. Some like V Kompany or Eric Bailly or Van Diijk.
4. Need an upgrade at the right back position.
5. More depth in central midfield. Send youth players on loan. Get more experience.

If we get that, we stand a fighting chance to make the top 4. With good coaching and a bit of luck with the schedule and injuries, Arsenal will win the league.

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Is Mo starting? worklike man M/F - for whom, Xhaka maybe?

wat a gwaan
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

King Kanu has spoken and he is 1000% correct.

Now the likes of Anikulapo (the black Claude), and his minions should STFU!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Nkume wrote:King Kanu has spoken and he is 1000% correct.

Well aniks wants him sold, so there.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Una dey watch Callimity Chambermaid playing for Fulham vs Toto :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Arsenal actually seriously re-signed this loser. With a Bird brained attempt to play out from the back he sent the worst cross field pass ever, that was easily stolen by Lucas Moura for a break away .... this guy is a total bum

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Kanu is telling it like it's. Portugal won Euro 2016 w/o CR killing himself defending - they were set up well to defend. Messi's Argentina has lost out the last 2 times @theCOPA - team balance is weak & we saw the inconsistency @theWC.
Play Ozil where he can have the most effect & that's just off the striker not out wide making him responsible for a FB.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

anikulapo wrote:Una dey watch Callimity Chambermaid playing for Fulham vs Toto :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Arsenal actually seriously re-signed this loser. With a Bird brained attempt to play out from the back he sent the worst cross field pass ever, that was easily stolen by Lucas Moura for a break away .... this guy is a total bum
I think we've seen enough of that guy to determine that he's not the man for Arsenal. Fulham is probably his level.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

By the way, that Zambo guy TG has been shouting about has acquitted himself very well in Tot-Ful game. Very confident on the ball but seems to want to make high risk plays in dangerous areas for his team. I like his confidence though.
Definitely one to watch.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:

Kanu is telling it like it's. Portugal won Euro 2016 w/o CR killing himself defending - they were set up well to defend. Messi's Argentina has lost out the last 2 times @theCOPA - team balance is weak & we saw the inconsistency @theWC.
Play Ozil where he can have the most effect & that's just off the striker not out wide making him responsible for a FB.

Are you blind or just can’t process the things you see. What has Ozil been doing for all these seasons under Wenger! Playing as a winger or as a water carrier?

What is wrong with you people? What player have you been watching ????

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Una dey watch Callimity Chambermaid playing for Fulham vs Toto :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think we've seen enough of that guy to determine that he's not the man for Arsenal. Fulham is probably his level.
It’s quite shocking sha :boo:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Was watching the Everton game as well as WestHam/Bournemouth and hmmm richarlson don score Number Three and has been an all around thorn in the flesh for poor southampton who have just resorted to kicking the crap out of him :mrgreen:

That’s how to justify a high signing fee ... take note Mezut :roll:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So this Emery dropped Ramshyt and brought in Iwobi ...,. hmmm and Torreira on the bench ?????

Hmmmm siddon look more activated ... anyway make I get ready to travel biko

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Emery will learn the hard way.

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:So this Emery dropped Ramshyt and brought in Iwobi ...,. hmmm and Torreira on the bench ?????

Hmmmm siddon look more activated ... anyway make I get ready to travel biko
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

If we dare lose this game, those muppets and emotional pygmies on AFTV will have a field day.

Siddon lookie activated.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu