NFF step up quest to get Ovie Ejaria to switch to Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
NFF step up quest to get Ovie Ejaria to switch to Nigeria

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

NFF step up quest to secure Glasgow Rangers midfielder Ovie Ejaria in response to his sparkling form - See more at: https://goo.gl/f41UYy

I need to watch this boy a bit more. I am not sure where his best position is in midfield. Is he another anchorman like Ndidi or a playmaker like Nwakali?
ogasir
Egg
Egg
Re: NFF step up quest to get Ovie Ejaria to switch to Nigeri

Post by ogasir »

You know he came to the Under 17 national team screening as a 15 year old in 2014 and he was dropped. The boy was so disappointed at not making the Nigerian Under 17 cut and wept bitterly.
"Wept bitterly". This sounds like a made up article cuz no one talks like this in real life
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:NFF step up quest to secure Glasgow Rangers midfielder Ovie Ejaria in response to his sparkling form - See more at: https://goo.gl/f41UYy

I need to watch this boy a bit more. I am not sure where his best position is in midfield. Is he another anchorman like Ndidi or a playmaker like Nwakali?
IF this is true then
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
YNWA
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

NFF needs to start taking faceless internet certified coaches seriously :taunt: , we have been raving about this boy.....
Oya back to the matter
open and close
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good news, but we don't have to wait for Europeans to develop our players before we invite them to the national team. The NFF should set a goal to cap 20 new players every year in friendlies. Got to give young players a chance to train with the senior players. Yekini wasn't at his best when he was first brought to camp. No one knew who Oliseh was before he was invited to camp.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

We need to look for another quality foreign developed player that will have similar impact as VMoses - Can Ejaria be the player
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Ejaria when I first saw him reminded me of a young Mikel Obi
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

Did he not train with the Nigeria Under-17s team together with Akpom in 2013 until he was forced to leave camp by his former club, Arsenal, at that time? He was supposed to be handed his international debut by coach Salisu Yusuf against Tanzania.

So he shouldn't be difficult to convince him to switch allegiance (though he has already played for the England U20 team).
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Why is Naija stooping that low? :mad:
These mercenaries should be rather chasing Naija

Naija's best decade was when she used local (born and bred) Naija players: JJ, Kanu, Oliseh, Yekini, West, Siasia, Finidi, Eroha, Babayaro, Amunike, Amokashie
...Just writing their names make me love the game
No "AjiButters" ... Pure Ajegunle
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
guest83
Egg
Egg

Post by guest83 »

Rawlings wrote:Why is Naija stooping that low? :mad:

Naija's best decade was when she used local (born and bred) Naija players: JJ, Kanu, Oliseh, Yekini, West, Siasia, Finidi, Eroha, Babayaro, Amunike, Amokashie
You damn right man. It's an insult with all these players having SE as second option.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

guest83 wrote:

You damn right man. It's an insult with all these players having SE as second option.
That's just the patriot n you talking, driven by sheer sentiment.

I'm sure if you had the choice of doing your present job in a Naija firm, or in an American equivalent, you wouldn't be rushing for the Naija job.
Practicality rules.
It's a career choice and sentiment plays only a bit part.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
guest83 wrote:

I'm sure if you had the choice of doing your present job in a Naija firm, or in an American equivalent, you wouldn't be rushing for the Naija job.
Practicality rules.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

After watching the NFF crisis, some people still think Nigeria is the first option for players.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ejaria should choose the best option for himself. After saying that playing for Nigeria is right choice. England will just use him like Agbonlahor and dump him in a few years. SE fans are mostly loyal. Won't have to deal with the rubbish Sterling had to deal with. Play for your family. But be awareof the unprofessional people running the NFF. Just be ready for their shenanigans.

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
guest83 wrote:

Practicality rules.
Good job or response - Damunk! Please "told dem", according to Zebrudayia. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.