Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4073 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 178  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34260
Nkume wrote:
Emery best NOT bench Laca on Saturday.

I hope he start,i will start him over Auba if we have to start with one CF.
Newcastle is a very tricky away game,Fat Rafa knows game management and will want physical game in MF.I hope our guys will be discipline and defense tied up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8971
Location: Osisi Nkwu
kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Emery best NOT bench Laca on Saturday.

I hope he start,i will start him over Auba if we have to start with one CF.
Newcastle is a very tricky away game,Fat Rafa knows game management and will want physical game in MF.I hope our guys will be discipline and defense tied up.


Dude needs to stop f-ing about and play both.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:29 am
Posts: 9751
Location: Indiana
anikulapo wrote:
Is Gazidis really gonna leave Arsenal for Milan? This story reallynwont go away, along with the kicker that he will be taking Ramsey with him on a free :laugh: :laugh:

Abeg make e carry Ozil and Xhaka with am for free as well :taunt:


abeg where can I go to donate money for the plane tickets?

_________________
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Is Gazidis really gonna leave Arsenal for Milan? This story reallynwont go away, along with the kicker that he will be taking Ramsey with him on a free :laugh: :laugh:

Abeg make e carry Ozil and Xhaka with am for free as well :taunt:


abeg where can I go to donate money for the plane tickets?



:rotf:

:rotf:

:rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-13238732


EPL chance creators :woot: :woot: :woot: where does the Greatest 10 in the world rank :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7674
Is fake news. Ozil MMUST be on that list. Where is Platinum? Anyone knows?
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-most-creative-players-13238732
EPL chance creators :woot: :woot: :woot: where does the Greatest 10 in the world rank :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
bepanda wrote:
Is fake news. Ozil MMUST be on that list. Where is Platinum? Anyone knows?
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-most-creative-players-13238732
EPL chance creators :woot: :woot: :woot: where does the Greatest 10 in the world rank :rotf:



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ozilites are like Trump supporters ... they abhor the truth and reality :lol: :lol:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9208
Cech: “I had 166 passes in the first four games which is a huge amount and everybody picked up on only 2. It’s obviously not a great thing to do when you pass the ball in a dangerous area, like I did at Cardiff but it’s part of the game that you can always make a mistake.”

Cech out here giving stats - somebody tell dude to go inside & leave the door closed. Like some kid saying i always leave the house door closed - maybe twice in 3months i didn't - heck we lost a TV & microwave oven those 2times
---------------------------------
For those of ya who want the combo of Laca & Auba in the 11 - you lose something against top competition if Auba's lined up wide plus Laca leading the line against mainly physical EPL defenses is asking a lot - Pep plays Jesu & Aguerro in a 2 as part 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 - we can bring Holding to make the backline a 3 - let Monreal & Hector play as wingbacks .
Laca & Auba closer together as a front 2 should be deadly.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34260
[quote="tolahs"]Cech: “I had 166 passes in the first four games which is a huge amount and everybody picked up on only 2. It’s obviously not a great thing to do when you pass the ball in a dangerous area, like I did at Cardiff but it’s part of the game that you can always make a mistake.”

Cech out here giving stats - somebody tell dude to go inside & leave the door closed. Like some kid saying i always leave the house door closed - maybe twice in 3months i didn't - heck we lost a TV & microwave oven those 2times
---------------------------------
For those of ya who want the combo of Laca & Auba in the 11 - you lose something against top competition if Auba's lined up wide plus Laca leading the line against mainly physical EPL defenses is asking a lot - Pep plays Jesu & Aguerro in a 2 as part 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 - we can bring Holding to make the backline a 3 - let Monreal & Hector play as wingbacks .
Laca & Auba closer together as a front 2 should be deadly.[/quote
He should be bench for that statement alone.A keeper who pass and put fans under pressure with fear. :boo: :boo:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34260
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-most-creative-players-13238732


EPL chance creators :woot: :woot: :woot: where does the Greatest 10 in the world rank :rotf:

Hmmm uncle you don come again.Who name Ozil greatest number 10?Please stop repeat this statement because soon I will start believe it ooooh.Those who call that clowns best #10 never play the game.He is not even Arsenal top 10 number 10 talkless of world.Kai Wenger do a number on those guys


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8971
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Can our girls win the league this year?

We have the female Van Persie on our books! At 22, she has already scored 54 goals for Holland. The coach also favors total football )Yes total football like Holland 74 and 78).

https://www.arsenal.com/news/im-playing ... -right-now

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-most-creative-players-13238732


EPL chance creators :woot: :woot: :woot: where does the Greatest 10 in the world rank :rotf:

Hmmm uncle you don come again.Who name Ozil greatest number 10?Please stop repeat this statement because soon I will start believe it ooooh.Those who call that clowns best #10 never play the game.He is not even Arsenal top 10 number 10 talkless of world.Kai Wenger do a number on those guys


You wan start trouble :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Let those who labeled him that answer nah :taunt:

They know themselves :woot:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34260
So last time we face Newcastle at their ground we open nyash?God help us with this shaky shaky defense oooh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34260
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-most-creative-players-13238732


EPL chance creators :woot: :woot: :woot: where does the Greatest 10 in the world rank :rotf:

Hmmm uncle you don come again.Who name Ozil greatest number 10?Please stop repeat this statement because soon I will start believe it ooooh.Those who call that clowns best #10 never play the game.He is not even Arsenal top 10 number 10 talkless of world.Kai Wenger do a number on those guys


You wan start trouble :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Let those who labeled him that answer nah :taunt:

They know themselves :woot:

Uncle those clown no fit answer you know it and they know it.Just wait make the bobo score tomorrow or assist you go see how they will come out to tell us this and that.I mean same people are here shrining Xhaka :rotf: :rotf: Oh well never late for them to wake up like they did against Ramsey that was the label Arsenal Maradona


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34260
Guy how will you line up against Fat Rafa?We know his game how he set his team up against the big boys..They gave City a tough time 2 weeks ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48616
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Is fake news. Ozil MMUST be on that list. Where is Platinum? Anyone knows?
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-most-creative-players-13238732
EPL chance creators :woot: :woot: :woot: where does the Greatest 10 in the world rank :rotf:



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ozilites are like Trump supporters ... they abhor the truth and reality :lol: :lol:


Look who is talking. The same person who has canned stats now bring them up to pursue his agenda. I have not bothered to click on your clickbait link that is the Daily Mirror, I leave their clickbait to you to continue falling in their bait. I don't need to because this is my food, so let me educate you proper.



My dear friend Aniks, avoid clickbait wankers like the Mirror newspaper. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

My dear Aniks, I say to your disciples wey dey follow, follow.

"Some dey follow follow, dem close dem sense...
I say dem close sense..
If you dey follow follow
Make you open eye, open ear, open mouth, open sense
Na dat time you no go fall"


If you dey follow follow Anik's book, na inside cupboard you go quench. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Is fake news. Ozil MMUST be on that list. Where is Platinum? Anyone knows?
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-most-creative-players-13238732
EPL chance creators :woot: :woot: :woot: where does the Greatest 10 in the world rank :rotf:



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ozilites are like Trump supporters ... they abhor the truth and reality :lol: :lol:


Look who is talking. The same person who has canned stats now bring them up to pursue his agenda. I have not bothered to click on your clickbait link that is the Daily Mirror, I leave their clickbait to you to continue falling in their bait. I don't need to because this is my food, so let me educate you proper.



My dear friend Aniks, avoid clickbait wankers like the Mirror newspaper. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

My dear Aniks, I say to your disciples wey dey follow, follow.

"Some dey follow follow, dem close dem sense...
I say dem close sense..
If you dey follow follow
Make you open eye, open ear, open mouth, open sense
Na dat time you no go fall"


If you dey follow follow Anik's book, na inside cupboard you go quench. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



If you dey follow Waffi book nah to hide for Mauritius when the going gets tough :woot: :woot:

All these ya fables na wetin eh?

We only ask question of season so far nah :sneaky:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
Unai goes with the same lineup. Iwobi not even in the game day squad :boo: :boo:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
Waffi I know you don’t have WiFi problems at home .... you go show up for game thread or you go wait till after final whistle for ya post game analysis stolen from the input of others :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
Arsenal XI : Cech, Bellerin, Sokratis, Mustafi, Monreal, Xhaka, Guendouzi, Ramsey, Ozil, Lacazette, Aubameyang

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:44 pm
Posts: 14911
Location: Toronto, Canada
So what is the formation with that lineup 2 up top or Ozil in the front 3?

_________________
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54603
Location: USA
Someone open up a game thread ... I’m gonna be in and out and can’t update

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 4790
Links please? Not on TV and i won't subscribe to NBC Gold again.

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4073 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 178  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bushboy, Cally, DIMKA76, Schillachi and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group