Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
tolahs wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Game over. Auba was nowhere to be seen tonight.


To a man, they were all affected psychologically by Danny's injury - that impacts the effectiveness of a team.

I hope this will not impact us this weekend oooh.Must win game for us


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Any update to our injured players today?Hope Danny Welbeck injury is not that bad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8964
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Image

Suspected broken ankle. Looks horrible.

Get well soon.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:43 pm
Posts: 19446
Location: Planet Earth
Welbeck can't just catch a break from injury. That looks horrible. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Nkume wrote:
Image

Suspected broken ankle. Looks horrible.

Get well soon.

_________________
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9208
kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Game over. Auba was nowhere to be seen tonight.


To a man, they were all affected psychologically by Danny's injury - that impacts the effectiveness of a team.

I hope this will not impact us this weekend oooh.Must win game for us


:thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9208
Mister Dolly wrote:
Welbeck can't just catch a break from injury. That looks horrible. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Nkume wrote:
Image

Suspected broken ankle. Looks horrible.

Get well soon.


You a-go tired to see me face
Can't get me out of the race
Godspeed - wishing him the best!!!

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9208
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Mkhitaryan and Ramsey, both beyond trash this season.


I've come to the conclusion Henrikh's a confidence player - his performances @ManU & theemirates look alien when one looks back to his Shakhtar & Dortmund days. At Manu i think he suffered from the presence of big personalities like Zlatan & Pogba eventhough they share the same agent. But at Arsenal he's morphing sadly into Hleb @Barca - we do have ex-teammates from Dortmund though - ones he's friendly with. I think we need to play him back to confidence(crazy but bear with moi) - Aaron should be played less & hope Henrikh gets into a groove with matches - it also gives us an opportunity if he stays performing poorly to listen to offers in the summer. Ramsey's a lost cause & happy separation.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 7286
Location: Canada
tolahs wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Mkhitaryan and Ramsey, both beyond trash this season.


I've come to the conclusion Henrikh's a confidence player - his performances @ManU & theemirates look alien when one looks back to his Shakhtar & Dortmund days. At Manu i think he suffered from the presence of big personalities like Zlatan & Pogba eventhough they share the same agent. But at Arsenal he's morphing sadly into Hleb @Barca - we do have ex-teammates from Dortmund though - ones he's friendly with. I think we need to play him back to confidence(crazy but bear with moi) - Aaron should be played less & hope Henrikh gets into a groove with matches - it also gives us an opportunity if he stays performing poorly to listen to offers in the summer. Ramsey's a lost cause & happy separation.



I must say though I disagree - The game is leaving his body too, one issue is confidence and the other issue is physical delivery, with these two hurdles and youngens like the Rowse guy who thinks he is de bruyne , I fear Mikhi is toast.

I dont like comparing , but watched a villareal game recently just to see Santi and while he is not fast and a hustler ( Mikhi actually hustles but he just bounces off whomever he is trying to tackle ) , the way Santi uses his body and his brain is a beauty to behold !! You would think from being out so long... Mikhi needs to watch Santi and tapes of Xabi Alonso and change his game.

Leave the hustle part and apply the brain part some more. It will take a bit , but he can do it.. Let Ramsey be hustling , na im game be that.

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9208
Siddonlook11 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Mkhitaryan and Ramsey, both beyond trash this season.


I've come to the conclusion Henrikh's a confidence player - his performances @ManU & theemirates look alien when one looks back to his Shakhtar & Dortmund days. At Manu i think he suffered from the presence of big personalities like Zlatan & Pogba eventhough they share the same agent. But at Arsenal he's morphing sadly into Hleb @Barca - we do have ex-teammates from Dortmund though - ones he's friendly with. I think we need to play him back to confidence(crazy but bear with moi) - Aaron should be played less & hope Henrikh gets into a groove with matches - it also gives us an opportunity if he stays performing poorly to listen to offers in the summer. Ramsey's a lost cause & happy separation.



I must say though I disagree - The game is leaving his body too, one issue is confidence and the other issue is physical delivery, with these two hurdles and youngens like the Rowse guy who thinks he is de bruyne , I fear Mikhi is toast.

I dont like comparing , but watched a villareal game recently just to see Santi and while he is not fast and a hustler ( Mikhi actually hustles but he just bounces off whomever he is trying to tackle ) , the way Santi uses his body and his brain is a beauty to behold !! You would think from being out so long... Mikhi needs to watch Santi and tapes of Xabi Alonso and change his game.

Leave the hustle part and apply the brain part some more. It will take a bit , but he can do it.. Let Ramsey be hustling , na im game be that.

W/o confidence, the simplest things become more difficult than they should. He struggles to even cross the ball these days but a confident Mikhi will do those things in his sleep - he's putting in the physical effort but putting mental pressures on himself he probably shouldn't. If he clicks, it could be special - just needs to stop overthinking it - like Santi, he's 2-footed but right now he looks like a dude with a serious divorce issue - really hope he rises soon. I am banking on him to find his game again - hope he's inspired by Iwobi & Laca

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8964
Location: Osisi Nkwu
I hope Arsenal do right by Welbeck and give him a years extension.

You know if Wenger was there, Welbeck would be given a chance.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 7286
Location: Canada
Nkume wrote:
I hope Arsenal do right by Welbeck and give him a years extension.

You know if Wenger was there, Welbeck would be given a chance.


Hmmm have they given Kos an extension ?

Dem no give Santi....


So leave Wenger ( How does looking back and what Wenger will do help in this situ ? ) out of it , you have to look forward at the pedigree of those making the calls today..

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8964
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Nkume wrote:
I hope Arsenal do right by Welbeck and give him a years extension.

You know if Wenger was there, Welbeck would be given a chance.


Hmmm have they given Kos an extension ?

Dem no give Santi....


So leave Wenger ( How does looking back and what Wenger will do help in this situ ? ) out of it , you have to look forward at the pedigree of those making the calls today..


Wenger gave Santi a 1 year extension after he got hurt. Wenger was already out the door when Kos got hurt. Wenger gave Diaby, Rambo, Van Persie, etc contract extensions while injured. I know, it does NOT make business sense, but Wenger was more than that. I am just making a statement bro.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36590
Location: Somewhere
Nkume wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Nkume wrote:
I hope Arsenal do right by Welbeck and give him a years extension.

You know if Wenger was there, Welbeck would be given a chance.


Hmmm have they given Kos an extension ?

Dem no give Santi....


So leave Wenger ( How does looking back and what Wenger will do help in this situ ? ) out of it , you have to look forward at the pedigree of those making the calls today..


Wenger gave Santi a 1 year extension after he got hurt. Wenger was already out the door when Kos got hurt. Wenger gave Diaby, Rambo, Van Persie, etc contract extensions while injured. I know, it does NOT make business sense, but Wenger was more than that. I am just making a statement bro.


Nkume, you and this your Wenger sef... even Waffi don cool down adjust, ah ah!

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:48 am
Posts: 4847
Location: Port Harcourt
https://zenithnaija.com/danny-welbeck-m ... in-doctor/

Arsenal forward, Danny Welbeck may not play football again after he suffered a “career-ending” injury during Arsenal’s 0-0 draw with Sporting Lisbon.
This was the claim of English medical expert, Johnny Wilson.

The England star required lengthy treatment and oxygen during the Europa League clash at the Emirate on Thursday after landing awkwardly when he had gone up for a header.
The former Manchester United player was carried off on a stretcher with his leg heavily strapped, and was rushed to hospital for the damage to be properly assessed.

Graphic images showed that Welbeck fell to the turf and his leg bucked under him, leading Arsenal fans to fear the player may have ended his career.
Wilson, who holds multiple degrees in sports medicine and has worked for three football clubs, has now provided a devastating verdict on the potential severity of the injury.



“Injury to #Welbeck. Possible fracture dislocation of ankle which could [be] career ending,” Wilson wrote on Twitter.
“Structures within the ankle which could [be] injured [are] the medial, lateral, anterior & posterior ligaments, tibia, fibula & talus bones as well as chondral surfaces. Will need [to be] imaged #AFC.

“X-ray will [be] used as 1st line of imaging [to] assess integrity of bones: tibia, fibula, talus, calcaneous & other smaller bones in foot especially – 5th [metatarsal]!

“He will also [have an] MRI within next 24-48 hrs [to] assess soft tissue structures such as ligaments muscles tendons & chondral surface.
“High velocity impact and landing from a height – the forces involved can be comparable to a road traffic collision.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32955
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Nkume wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Nkume wrote:
I hope Arsenal do right by Welbeck and give him a years extension.

You know if Wenger was there, Welbeck would be given a chance.


Hmmm have they given Kos an extension ?

Dem no give Santi....


So leave Wenger ( How does looking back and what Wenger will do help in this situ ? ) out of it , you have to look forward at the pedigree of those making the calls today..


Wenger gave Santi a 1 year extension after he got hurt. Wenger was already out the door when Kos got hurt. Wenger gave Diaby, Rambo, Van Persie, etc contract extensions while injured. I know, it does NOT make business sense, but Wenger was more than that. I am just making a statement bro.

Not sure this helps your case pal.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32955
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
bouncino wrote:
https://zenithnaija.com/danny-welbeck-may-not-play-football-again-doctor/

Arsenal forward, Danny Welbeck may not play football again after he suffered a “career-ending” injury during Arsenal’s 0-0 draw with Sporting Lisbon.
This was the claim of English medical expert, Johnny Wilson.

The England star required lengthy treatment and oxygen during the Europa League clash at the Emirate on Thursday after landing awkwardly when he had gone up for a header.
The former Manchester United player was carried off on a stretcher with his leg heavily strapped, and was rushed to hospital for the damage to be properly assessed.

Graphic images showed that Welbeck fell to the turf and his leg bucked under him, leading Arsenal fans to fear the player may have ended his career.
Wilson, who holds multiple degrees in sports medicine and has worked for three football clubs, has now provided a devastating verdict on the potential severity of the injury.



“Injury to #Welbeck. Possible fracture dislocation of ankle which could [be] career ending,” Wilson wrote on Twitter.
“Structures within the ankle which could [be] injured [are] the medial, lateral, anterior & posterior ligaments, tibia, fibula & talus bones as well as chondral surfaces. Will need [to be] imaged #AFC.

“X-ray will [be] used as 1st line of imaging [to] assess integrity of bones: tibia, fibula, talus, calcaneous & other smaller bones in foot especially – 5th [metatarsal]!

“He will also [have an] MRI within next 24-48 hrs [to] assess soft tissue structures such as ligaments muscles tendons & chondral surface.
“High velocity impact and landing from a height – the forces involved can be comparable to a road traffic collision.”

In the NBA, Gordon Hayward suffered a similar injury least a last year and he's back on the court now. So did Paul George.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
bouncino wrote:
https://zenithnaija.com/danny-welbeck-may-not-play-football-again-doctor/

Arsenal forward, Danny Welbeck may not play football again after he suffered a “career-ending” injury during Arsenal’s 0-0 draw with Sporting Lisbon.
This was the claim of English medical expert, Johnny Wilson.

The England star required lengthy treatment and oxygen during the Europa League clash at the Emirate on Thursday after landing awkwardly when he had gone up for a header.
The former Manchester United player was carried off on a stretcher with his leg heavily strapped, and was rushed to hospital for the damage to be properly assessed.

Graphic images showed that Welbeck fell to the turf and his leg bucked under him, leading Arsenal fans to fear the player may have ended his career.
Wilson, who holds multiple degrees in sports medicine and has worked for three football clubs, has now provided a devastating verdict on the potential severity of the injury.



“Injury to #Welbeck. Possible fracture dislocation of ankle which could [be] career ending,” Wilson wrote on Twitter.
“Structures within the ankle which could [be] injured [are] the medial, lateral, anterior & posterior ligaments, tibia, fibula & talus bones as well as chondral surfaces. Will need [to be] imaged #AFC.

“X-ray will [be] used as 1st line of imaging [to] assess integrity of bones: tibia, fibula, talus, calcaneous & other smaller bones in foot especially – 5th [metatarsal]!

“He will also [have an] MRI within next 24-48 hrs [to] assess soft tissue structures such as ligaments muscles tendons & chondral surface.
“High velocity impact and landing from a height – the forces involved can be comparable to a road traffic collision.”

God let this not be true oooh,but this Wilson why he go come post something like this on twitter?E don become Trump?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
theYemster wrote:
bouncino wrote:
https://zenithnaija.com/danny-welbeck-may-not-play-football-again-doctor/

Arsenal forward, Danny Welbeck may not play football again after he suffered a “career-ending” injury during Arsenal’s 0-0 draw with Sporting Lisbon.
This was the claim of English medical expert, Johnny Wilson.

The England star required lengthy treatment and oxygen during the Europa League clash at the Emirate on Thursday after landing awkwardly when he had gone up for a header.
The former Manchester United player was carried off on a stretcher with his leg heavily strapped, and was rushed to hospital for the damage to be properly assessed.

Graphic images showed that Welbeck fell to the turf and his leg bucked under him, leading Arsenal fans to fear the player may have ended his career.
Wilson, who holds multiple degrees in sports medicine and has worked for three football clubs, has now provided a devastating verdict on the potential severity of the injury.



“Injury to #Welbeck. Possible fracture dislocation of ankle which could [be] career ending,” Wilson wrote on Twitter.
“Structures within the ankle which could [be] injured [are] the medial, lateral, anterior & posterior ligaments, tibia, fibula & talus bones as well as chondral surfaces. Will need [to be] imaged #AFC.

“X-ray will [be] used as 1st line of imaging [to] assess integrity of bones: tibia, fibula, talus, calcaneous & other smaller bones in foot especially – 5th [metatarsal]!

“He will also [have an] MRI within next 24-48 hrs [to] assess soft tissue structures such as ligaments muscles tendons & chondral surface.
“High velocity impact and landing from a height – the forces involved can be comparable to a road traffic collision.”

In the NBA, Gordon Hayward suffered a similar injury least a last year and he's back on the court now. So did Paul George.

Thank you for this,hope he come back soon and continue playing football


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Nkume wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Nkume wrote:
I hope Arsenal do right by Welbeck and give him a years extension.

You know if Wenger was there, Welbeck would be given a chance.


Hmmm have they given Kos an extension ?

Dem no give Santi....


So leave Wenger ( How does looking back and what Wenger will do help in this situ ? ) out of it , you have to look forward at the pedigree of those making the calls today..


Wenger gave Santi a 1 year extension after he got hurt. Wenger was already out the door when Kos got hurt. Wenger gave Diaby, Rambo, Van Persie, etc contract extensions while injured. I know, it does NOT make business sense, but Wenger was more than that. I am just making a statement bro.

How is this helping your point dude?Wenger is gone and allow that to sink in your head.Arsenal is a business not charity besides Welbeck not a good player that should be hoping to keep..Hope he get well and continue his playing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9208
Nkume wrote:
I hope Arsenal do right by Welbeck and give him a years extension.

You know if Wenger was there, Welbeck would be given a chance.


This is why you've Insurance coverage - he was injured doing his job - a job he'll be heavily insured for. To be selected to play for Arsenal at a high level must be devoid of emotion. Injuries happen - we just have to make sure people aren't screwed over by their Insurance companies.
Some people come back to top form after career threatening injuries - Eduardo never did, Ramsey was special for a min - Henrik Larsson
& Eto'o did comeback to the highest level looking special.
In this day & age - Medicine's so advanced but we've to support Danny thru the mental hurdles - too many injuries for a young clean living dude - enough to create self doubt & insecurity - a day @atime!!!

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48609
Wishing Danny all the best.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:42 pm
Posts: 6489
Location: US
Waffiman wrote:
Wishing Danny all the best.


Same here. Praying for quick recovery and return to playing
for Arsenal for Danny Boy.

_________________
Image

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Spurs win we have to win tomorrow to close the gap and hopefully Everton take points from Chelsea.If that happen after international break,Chelsea vs Spurs hope both cancel themselves and we win move above them :thumbs: :thumbs:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4065 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cmoke, DIMKA76, fabio, Google [Bot], ikeo, Komani, lacidi, oyek, vancity eagle and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group